Fuck off

then people would start bringing bows to school

dont thread your own /thread newfag

Some people use threads to do evil stuff, hence
ALL THREADS SHOULD BE BANNED
/thread

cars kill more than guns
we should have public transport by horse and carriage, only

At least until people can learn to use them properly.

I'm a big fan of the 2nd Amendment, but I seem to remember it saying something about being "well regulated."

Zozzle

Then how would we keep women and minorities in their place?

the acts you refer to aren't illegal?

You cant ban stuff from the people who are in charge of banning stuff.

Rednecks and niggers pull out their guns every time they get mad. Those people cannot be trusted to use them properly and should be regulated out of the pool of responsible gun owners.

if it could actually be done effectively, i'd be all for it. but i dont see how that would be possible.

BAN ASSUALT CARS, CAR WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS DO MORE DAMAGE
BAN SMALL CARS THAT ARE EASILY CONCEALED IN BLIND SPOTS,
CRIMINALS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BUY CARS

XD

It's a good start.

I mean, no, because it's you need to account for per capita acts of terror. 1.5 billion muslims on earth and still the majority of murder, including mass murder, falls on white dudes. Strip everything but hunting rifles and pistols. You and bubba joe ain't gonna engage in a successful rebellion against the strongest nation in the history of the human race.

This is such a brain dead argument to make. "banning guns" will just get more people shot. You think the killers using guns give a shit about them being "banned"? They dont give a shit about committing murder , which last time I checked, IS ALREADY BANNED! You're so fucking stupid, think for one second before you open your worthless mouth.

Yep worldwide, militaries included.
Oh you mean just for the civilian populace?
Fuck off authoritarian.

For all you gun nuts how about we give everybody a gun then if someone starts shooting we can have a real old west gun fight. Don't just give people a hand gun fuck no give everybody m
M 16 or AK 47 . You fucking assholes only cops should have guns in streets, you want a gun leave it in your fucking house so this way only your 2 your old kid will die from a gunshot wound from your gun you forgot was loaded .You fucking
expletive are assholes. Get over it you hsve a small cock, no gun is going to change that

fuck u and ur kind. for example News are now lying about there being a shooting in school in Florida. Fucking liars.
Burgers have guns, therefore that can't even happen