Be me

>be me
>my dad died suddenly a month ago due of a cerebrovascularaccident
>I feel like shit
>I have a new girlfriend
>We have been in a relationship for two weeks now
>I'm not able to have a hard on
>My libido is so weak I'm not even able to fap on any kind of material

How the fuck I'm suppose to fix myself ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumothorax)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trick question, go to therapy and pay someone else to fix you

else google how to cope with loss and stay strong

Shut up faggot, my dad killed himself last thursday.

You can't use his death as an excuse to procrastinate/ be a pussy, you're making a bad situation worse.

this

Nigga you gay

Relax and know that even though the media makes a huge thing about this it happens to everyone sometimes. Just try and relax, as you get to feel more comfortable with your new gf you'll start to feel less pressure, until that happens go down on her to make sure she's having a good time

Is that her

Best advice OP

It is

I'm trying but I don't know I don't feel any postive change yet. Maybe I should wait more.

I guess you don't feel the same

This

My wiener stopped working for a bit after my brother died in a car accident and my gf dumped me 2 days after. You'll get better. Just takes time. Difficult to believe.

"These were bad memories, but over the years I had brought them out and handled them so often there was hardly a sharp edge left to them."

Yup. Time helps. It's normal to feel shitty after a big loss and your body doesn't respond like it usually does. You'll get there.

>Cerebrovascular

So he gave such a dank blowjob that his heart exploded?

I'm no doctor but that's pretty gay, your dick should be extra hard now that he's gone.

If you're rocking a floppy then you must be a fag too...

How long did it take to fully recover ? Do you recall ? I know everyone is different and we recover sometimes faster or slower but I just want to get an idea.

He killed himself because his son is a fag that jerks it to traps on Sup Forums.

Nice to see you honoring his memory...

That's very encouraging. Thanks.

A couple weeks. Do something new and fun. Go hiking. Go to a concert. Learn an instrument. Get better. My true descent into sadness came like 8 months later and I lost like 25lbs in 4 weeks because I told myself I didn't deserve to eat food. That lasted like 2 months until I went to the trial for the girl who killed him and that was the turning point in my recovery.

Dont masturbate. Its for soyboys.

Your GF dumped you because she had been fucking Tyrone the whole time you were together.

Your dead bro doing his best Paul Walker impersonation just gave her a convenient chance to break it off without you blowing your brains out on a FaceTime chat with her.

Oh wow. That sounds horrible. I hope you and your close family/friends are doing ok now.

is it a rorshach test for tits/ass man?

I legit laughed at that. You didn't hurt my feelings, edgelord. I hated my brother. I just couldn't handle seeing my parents go through it. I'm sure now you'll try to aim your attacks at them but it sincerely won't hurt me. You're very sad and alone.

I don't get it why would it be a rorshach ?

I'm significantly better as of 5 years later. I gained 45lbs of very lean muscle, graduated college in engineering and am dating a qt3.14 girl who's super sweet. I also highly recommend you start exercising. Exercising is the best and cheapest anti depressant you're going to find. Watching yourself get better will make you feel better. Pick up hobbies. Travel. Don't drink or do drugs. It's a money hole.

Yeah my friends suggested me to exercise. But the problem is that one week after my dad died I developped a pneumothorax (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumothorax) and I'm not allowed to practise for a month since that happened. But I will do that for sure as soon as I can.

Do yoga if you can. I don't feel like reading that wiki. There's a YouTube channel called like Yoga With Raychel or something like that. It's a 30 day program. I really enjoyed becoming more flexible because I'm super lanky and as a result have poor flexibility

Glad you had a chuckle, I'm actually happy and not alone though. I'm just chilling and having a laugh with my brothers whom I've always had a great relationship with.

Inb4 obvious incest homo joke

Most happy people go on anonymous message boards and try to hurt strangers. Try not to cry yourself to sleep tonight.

Oh thanks. I will check this out !