H

This fucking guy

Sloth poster returns

I wish there was more of this character though

that's ghey son

Momma

mountain derp lol

>Momma
A man of taste I see. Mommies a best, I want a gf I can call mommy.

Ops a bit gay by the way.

Same

Literally a furfag

Sasha's mom looking real hawt!
Never thought I'd see a Noben piece on Sup Forums.

>Never thought I'd see a Noben piece on Sup Forums.

Hey, Charles. How's it going?

Guess you could say she got her bones jumped

s/fur

Shitty dude. My "regular" commute took more than double, an hour and a half sitting in traffic. Found out my shift got canceled for tomorrow, my phone decided to quit receiving phone calls, all sorts of shit.

What's going on here?

I like that one

noice feet

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Couldn't be much worse. The love of my life is doing this and after stealing opiates and doing them this morning like the worthless loser I am all I want is to shoot heroin and kill myself.

That sucks..

Evening all.

Did you at least have a good rest?

Well that sucks

No.

If you makes you feel better, like 85% of the 1st world population is currently doing that.

It doesn't. Still want to kill myself because life is shit and completely meaningless.

Sorry to hear that.

And it's not, you can still do something in your life. Just gotta leave your near parasitic obsession over her if you want to get out of this rut you're in no matter what, and actually do it.

Well I'm going to work it out tonight, like it or not. Maybe the rain will help it a bit.

Stop using opiates. I understand you're miserable and hate everything but fucking stop using opiates. Not using drugs as a whole is a good idea, altering your state of mind is not healthy for you. you're going to ruin your life. I know nothing I say will matter because it only vindicates the way you feel to perpetuate your cycle of abuse, but stop.

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds.

But it's supposed to be a holiday so I'll put on a smile. How's everyone else?

This

I'm doing fine, not amazing or great, just fine. Long story short, I got back in college classes for another semester before getting a job and putting time in it, despite my growing anxiety issues and other things relating to intimate pasts and unresolved tensions.

I've said it a hundred times: I have done literally everything you can possibly do in attempt to stop loving her. It won't work. You can't just stop loving someone. I don't care about life, all I want is to fucking die, and that is never going to change no matter what.

I hope so.

Thanks for your support, I do very much appreciate it. I'll stop, this was just a stupid, impulsive thing I did in a feeble attempt to forget about her since I can't drink myself into alcohol poisoning yet.

idk why you would

It's something, but you're not doing bad so that's a win in my book. Maybe it's time to work things out and try to resolve some of that, maybe.

I know plenty of addicts and so does my brother. You need to stop, everything. You are not a healthy person when you use any substance, alcohol, pot, heroin, anything. And I'm saying you specifically, you.

You're going to have to learn to live with Sunshine. I've had to learn to live with my shortcomings with the person I liked. It's not fast or easy, or painless but it is something you will need to do at some point.

I'm trying, but I'm not sure why either. It all just hurts right now.

You say that now but what then? You have to move on, there is no absolute way she wants to get with you despite what you believe. You being hopped on drugs and sitting in front of your PC for hours end doesn't help either, you need to help yourself resolve this.

>this was just a stupid, impulsive thing I did in a feeble attempt to forget about her since I can't drink myself into alcohol poisoning yet.

You'll just end up sitting back on square one, same with opiates.

I thought she was wearing stockings

I'll figure out if I can, one way or another. Gotta improvise while the cards on my deck are looking good.

She's super cute though

Definitely, leverage what you can, while you can. Don't let it go to waste. I know you can do it.

She isssss. I love red pandas

I know. I just have a lot of problems as everyone knows. I'm completely fucked in the head, and that's just what borderline personality disorder does you. It fucks you up, and you don't care about life or anything, and all you want to do is feel good, so you chase whatever it is that helps; sex and drugs usually. That's all I care about: forgetting about the pain and drowning it in whatever drugs I can because life doesn't matter to me. It doesn't help, but it's the only thing makes me feel good even if it's just for a short time. I've given up, I gave up many years ago.

I'm not as strong as you, Charles. It's easy to say, but I really do have a lot wrong with me. I've never been able to let go of anything in my life, not even the abuse and neglect everyone including my family has inflicted upon me. She is the only person I have ever loved, more than my own family, and I don't see that ever changing. Not in 5 years, or 30 years. I'm just too fucked up, man. I'm utterly hopeless.

Moving on is far easier said than done. I just can't do that. I hold onto things and never, ever let go. That's been the story of my life, and it sure as hell won't change with her.

I know, but I don't care about doing anything in life anyway. I just want to die, and it will never change.

Looks like the artist move to
furaffinity.net/user/citrinelle/
Instant watch for me. (Also that icon.. omg)

I honestly hate that I do this to everyone here. I drag everyone down and make everyone feel worse because I'm a crazy fuck. I'm sorry everyone, I really am.

Yep and thanks.

Then you have to change if want be better of in life, that's just how it is. Adapt, move on and live on to have a more prosperous life.

Don't be, you're our friend and it would a scumbag move if we left you hanging on for dear life, only to fall off.

s/fur more like alcoholics anonymous

I understand, again this is something close to home for me. My younger brother was an addict. He's clean-ish now. I know what you're talking about but if you stop using and get your mind into a healthier place you'll start to get a grip on reality.

I sympathize and feel that more than you may think, and a lot of that is true for me. But at some point you will learn to live with it, even if it's very minimally and everything about them still gets you anxious. It sucks, I know. It's going to happen, maybe not soon, maybe not tomorrow but it will. And until then, it will be hard and painful

Yeet. I'm going to watch too, that art is great and that icon is A+

Lol true

I should really start drinking on weeknights...

I don't want to change, I don't care. No matter what I do I'm never going to be happy. This disorder goes beyond depression, and you can do absolutely everything imaginable, but you will never truly be happy because you are never satisfied with anything. It's a horrible, debilitating disorder, and I have nothing but empathy for those that had to suffer all the abuse and neglect to lead to it. There's a reason 90% of serial killers have BPD.

No, I'm nobody. I don't blame anyone for hating me and not wanting me here.

I'm glad he's clean. It gives me some hope.

Thank you, Charles. You're a great person, you've always been one of my favorite people here. I always admired you a lot because even though I've been a shitty person over the years to you and 8bit, you still forgive me and keep talking to me. That means more than you can imagine.

Is Air in a poly relationship now?