What would you do. Will post nudes for detailed replies

What would you do. Will post nudes for detailed replies.

Her pregnant ass

Bump

Bump.

I'd save about 3 months worth of jizz in one of those ice cube trays and have her put then in her snatch, go about her day, and when she comes home i'd make her take off her thong and suck off whatevers on it as i watch.

You have a sick mind. Care for a private wwyd where you can put that sick mind at work?

Kik: terente.banu

Anyone else: please dont contact if you cant think really kinky stuff without killing or blood or whatever.

PS: i am not the op.

Reply for nudes

sure why not
let me make a throwaway real quick

I'd bend her over doggy style and beat those checks, cream pie that don't cause why not, then smear what ever fun is on my dick on her bell then have her suck the rest off

Continue for more.

After she cleaned my cock I'd stick it back in her and get it covered in cum and slap her a cross the face with it then have her lick it all off

And if you could keep replying to this pic instead of the ones im posting now, that would be awesome

Hook her up to an industrial milking machine.

Continue. Use this pregnant slut.

I'd wait for her to have the baby and make her get pregnant all over again

Go on..

I'd like to suck on her tits till she lactate and use it as live to fuck her ass

If I can get a really good reply, detailed. I'll post her asshole

I'd fuck her so hard that her pregnant belly rocks back and forth, shaking her entire frame with each thrust and making her grab the bed tighter and tighter as her entire body trembles from the experience.

I push her down on the bed face first in to a doggy style position, the I pull her pants down just past her thighs exposing her ass, I pull out my cock rock hard, I litteraly rip her panties off of her, and then slap her ass hard till it's bright red, then I spit on her ass hole and proceed to press the TIP of my cock against it still it finally stretches over the head of my cock....

Mm continue.

Stretch her tight hole

When my tip of my cock it all the way in I'd bull back out and watch it gap, I'd then shove my whole cock in her ass and gaming it in as hard as I can making her scream, letting her ass hole clench tight on my cock then I'd rip it back out and then slowly slide back in and begin fucking her high are hole

As I get closer to cumming, I pull out and start to fuck her tits; feeling her belly with my ass on every rearward stroke of my cock. The milk from her tits works as a lube and makes my cock even harder as I build towards climax.

I make her take me in her mouth before I come; burying my cock down her throat so that she gags on my cum but has to swallow it all. I remind her that the baby, now, will be receiving a dose of protein from the semen she just swallowed.

Mm yes abuse this pregnant slut

She's ready for your cum. Continue please

I want her on her knees for a face-fuck. It turns me on to hear her gag on my cock as I mercilessly force her head back and forth along the length of my shaft; saliva running down her cheeks, her gagging only making me increase my pace as I force her to take every inch in her mouth and watch as she smiles and enjoys it despite the tears in her eyes, for she is a true slut that is only happy when being degraded and used. She knows this and, despite the difficulty, enjoys every moment.

Perfect for facefucking. Use her like the whore she is.

Bump

This slut needs to be used. Replies get nudes. Will also do reply for reply.

Wwyd to my girlfriend?

Reply for reply

Bump

Is her name Ashley/Ashlee?

Nah

Does she look like someone you know?

Looks exactly like a girl I used to be friends with lmao. If it was I'd kill for them nudies.

sorry its not her lol. You like this girl though?

I actually kind of want to sniff her butthole, tbh

I need to find someone to use her

i would suck her cock

Take her out for a nice steak dinner then ghost her. Making her pay for my meal. Then go home and digest with a nice shiraz.