WWYD Brutal/Rape/ No Limits thread

WWYD Brutal/Rape/ No Limits thread
Valentines Day sucked so Im back to take out my frustration on some anons Women. Doing Long Form replies 4 replies to my girls

Wwyd OC for good replies

OP's first girl is Carmen (blue bikini in first pic)
Here she is in a slutty dress with her parents. Would love for them to see their only daughter get wrecked.

and for future posters, As many pics and info about your girl you can give me will make your stories better. Bonus for families/high school girls/nerdy "innocent" girls but dont mind doin anyone. and I tend to go extreme up to and including snuff so let me know if you have any limits to my stories about your girls

what kind of nasty shit would you sickos do to my girl

OP here, more pics or info on her? (see ) for some guidelines)

amd still posting carmen (right in the slutty red dress)

Lots if I can get a face pic and a name or info
(see )

and heres more Carmen

OP again about to drop new girl
This is Rachel, Shes a chubby, annoyingly feminist liberal dyke. She sincerely hates men and loves eating pussy
She aint much to look at but shes got huge tits and is all my all time favorite girl to read about getting absolutey brutalized humiliated and destroyed. Replies with her and he family will most certainly get you a solid reply for your girl, I got some tit pics of her too, will drop her and her equally big titted but much hotter sister next

Would love brutal public humiliation for her and anything super whoreish. Name is Lucy, lives in South Dakota. Went to high school with her and she fucked sooooo many guys there

Rachels fat dyke tits. what a waste to not be wrapped around a cock

Rachel and her Sister Catherine togehter

Rachels sister Catherines tits just begging to be let out of her top

Hot Ill do a small one for her,
future reference Replies to my girls will most definitely get the poster a longer/better written story

My daughter and friends

I'd see Carmen's car broken down on the side of the road right near the forest. She's dressed up in that slutty red dress, clearly on her way to whore herself out somewhere. I'd pull over to "help" her, I'd tell her to open up the hood so we could take a look inside. While she's bending forward I'd get a nice look at her tight ass. At the perfect moment I'd slam the hood down on her trapping her underneath and keeping the pressure on it. Pull up her dress and start raping her ass as she squeals and cries for help. Once I've pumped my load into her asshole, I'd slam the hood back on her one more time to keep her from fighting. Then drag her out into the woods and tie her up to a tree with some jumper cables, attaching each end to one of her tits. Then give her a kiss goodnight and leave her there.

wwyd to Luise (on the right), a stuck up cocky college slut?

I'll reply with a nude because I'm not creative enough to write a wwyd

wwyd to candice

im not a very creative person but I’d love a wwyd to my gf so I can cum and try to get some sleep

one more, can post more too

My never before posted fat ass ex about to get fucked. Will be meeting her for a random bang in a few weeks and I’m open to ideas on how to degrade her.

Id do exactly that. Id have her squeeze her tits around my Dick while I slap her around. Id cum on her bitchy face.

Wwyd to my girl?

you got more or nah

After a nice dinner with her family she goes to the washroom before heading home. When she's alone washing her hands I run in and push her against a wall. The impact is enough to confuse her. While she is dazed I push her face against the wall and lift her dress. I force my cock into her tight pussy. She tries to scream so I slam her head against the wall and pull her dress down to expose her tits. Continue to fuck her for a few minutes before knocking her out with a few hits to the head. Quietly drag her out back to my truck. Put her limp body in the truck bed. Take some photos of her with a polaroid and leave them there for her parents to find. Take her back home and keep her as a slave for a few minutes. Post a new video of her getting fucked every week. After 6 months she stops fighting me. Her asshole and pussy are wrecked. I post one final degrading video, She calls me her dad and degrades herself on my cock while wearing the same dress she wore when she disappeared. After I post the video I sell her to a sex trade across the world.

Sarah's selfie in the washroom at her university.

As Lucy was at the bar playing pool in that short black dress, bending over and teasing the whole bar as her dress rode up exposing just enough of her firm ass to show she was wearing a thong I knew it was time to punish this slut. I come up behind her with pool cue in hand and whip the end of it as hard as I can across her ass. She yelps and tries to stand up but I grab a fistful of that blonde hair and slam it back on the table. The other patrons just watch as I pull her dress all the way over her apple bottom and rip her thong away has hard as I can, wedging the fabric up into her pussy lips as painfully as possible until it snaps. I shove them into her screaming slut mouth to shut her up as others start to join in. Her arms are held down as we take turns spanking her nude ass with pool cues until I Take the thin end of my stick and start slowly working it into her tight asshole, stretching her little slut ass wider and wider while she squirms and writhes until i cant push it in further. People who arent busy holding her down or jrubbing their cocks on her crying face are filming Lucies brutal rape with their phones in one hand and madly jerking off with the other. I rip the cue out of her now destroyed asshole and replace it with my throbbiing cock I pound into her gaping ass hard, as men begin cumming over her make up smeared face wet with tears and precum as shes held down. Her cheeks bounce off my hips as I push my cock deep in and out as fast as I can until finally my balls tighten and I fill her ruined ass with rope after rope of hot cum. I leave as another particularly old and fat man replaces me with his cock in her shaved pussy and her already cum drenched face is continuously covered with load after load of her rapists cum.

HOLY SHIT YES! THIS is what I was talking about, I have to do one for first out of obligation for his reply but pleeeease more. which ones your daughter? I already have a greeeeat idea for them.

Blind fold her for a romantic evening at my house but really turns out I’m letting my boy stretch her while I get head!

WWYD she was a semi bitch today!

She’s a proper good girl Christian. Have at her boys.

Fuck every one of her holes against her will while taking pictures of her being fucked before cumming all over her pretty face. Then print the pictures and put them up around town to ruin her good reputation

please say youre still here. Can you say which ones your daughter or post more pics? Any favorite of her friends? and are you cool with extreme stuff? forced incest? want to go all the way to snuff? and also any pics of her mom?

And right now the que is
(Ill post it intermittently cause I still have to be fair to the ones that reply, plus theres a looooong story I wanna do about them)
and
recap of my girls so far
Carmen
Dyke Rachel and her slut sister
(Last one is her at the womens march while This posts pic is her tits covered with cum from before she went full dyke... fuckin hypocrite cunt)

i'd kncok her ass off that counter, shove her into the stall and show that ho ho ho what anal feels ike

These Dumb Paddle Boarding bitches are always hogging the beach. One catches my eye. Black top, pink bottoms, expensive sunglasses surely bought by daddy with a bitch face that just screams "Im better than you." I couldnt wait to ruin it. I walk up behind her as shes talking to her pigtailed slut friend, grab their paddle from the sand and before she notices I crack her bitch friend hard across the back of her head, sending her sun hat flying as she slams hard on the floor, remaining motionless. Before Luise can react I thrust the paddle forward into her gut, knocking the wind out of her as she doubles over and falls to her knees. as she gasps and struggles to catch her breath I toss the paddle aside and rip the bikini bottoms from her unconcious friend and stuff them deep in Louises mouth. Her eyes grow wide with tears and she begins fighting me unil I slap her as hard as I can across the face, grabbing a handful of her hair while I easily rip her slutty black top off, exposing her pale tits to the whole beach. I slap her again and again, making her naked tits bounce with every strike until her face is red and I think she gets the message. I throw her to the ground hard and drag her topless body til her face is near her friends ass, still lying motionless in the sand face down. I forecfully push louises beaten face into her friends naked ass cheeks while I pull her pink shorts down to her knees. I Line my cock Up with her freshly shaved cunt and thrust into her dry, Muffled screams coming from her unconcious (I assume, I didnt care to check if she was still breathing) friends ass as I force her head between her friends ass cheeks harder. Louises pale ass cheeks bounce as she cries hysterically, her nose and lips being rubbed against her friends tight asshole until I feel my balls tighten. (end part 1 small part 2 coming to end it)
Pic is My sisters and my huge feminist cunt ex, Ill give you guys the choice of which one of their nudes I post

I haaaate women so much. My entire life (I am 34 years old) I have been pushed around by women, made fun of, rejected by them and gossiped about. High school is by far my worst memory. Every hot girl I muscled up the courage to ask out rejected me. Then when prom came around I asked my crush if she would go with me. She said yes and told me to pick her up at 7. I was so happy I spent $600 of my money I made over the Summer on a suit and things and when I arrived her father answered and told me she left with someone else an hour before. I went to the prom anyway and when I got there she was with a typical 6'2 jock and when she saw me she said something to her date and a couple other girlfriends she was with and they laughed among themselves I just went home and cried. I screwed up my grades due to the depression of being made fun of by girls so I was only ever to get into community college. I'm 5'6, bald, a little overweight and have a short penis and a fucking wagecuck job making $14 an hour. The only tinder matches I got were to make fun of me. Even in public I notice some women laugh at me or smile in a joking manner. A woman in heels on the subway was probably 6'0 in them and she just looked down and smiled evilly while her 6'5 boyfriend had his arm wrapped around her. I fucking hate women, Valentine's day and how vain and evil society is. Life is not fair. Women are vapid creatures who will never love you. They will just use you and leave you when they find someone better. Fucking cunts I hate them all!

Oh finally. A Valentines day reference I can relate to. Someone brutalize this bitch.

is she half naked in a handicapped stall?

Let's hear it

I pull out of Louises wet cunt as I yank on her hair and pull her face from her friends asshole. As louise coughs and gags, almost puking from the abuse I cum hard, shooting a huge load of hot sticky cum all over the unconcious girl lying face down in the sand's ass, taking as much aim as I can to have it land and drip into her asscrack. I pick the paddle up again and give Louise a knowing look, Crying, tears streaming down her abused cheeks, she crawls on her hands and knees and submissivvely starts licking my cum out of her own friends asshole, swallowing with every lap of her tongue as I spank her young ass with my paddle.

your next

and god damn user pleeeease at least let me know youre still in thread

pic is my sister on the left in the first pic here

Fuck her like a demon, break all her clothes and urinate her while she is unconscious on the floor, fuck her by the anus and pussy

Fitting room pic. I had to fight so hard for this shy bitch to let me get a pic.

thats why were here user, so why not pic a girl and take all that anger on her for us to jerk it to?

Strap to bed,gagged put a advert on adult work for free sex bareback with the address of the hotel room

i'd yank the hoe off the machine, slam her against it and face fuck her until her lipstick coated my entire cock and she couldn' breathe.

More

Where is she fellow AusFag?

does this bitch know how to clean

She's used to sucking off older men from what I've heard

i'm not older so

Nice body. More

Anything specific?

them?

Let them kiss each other while between their lips my cock is standing, filling them with semen like a volcano. Fuck them in her pussy while I introduce them vibrated so they never rest

this is almost english

im Spain sorry

No Limits on this two (or choose one)

Colleges are so easy to find meat. 5 minutes in and I already pick out a good one, Cute body, dark hair, glasses, black t shirt not doing a good job of hiding her perky young tits, and colorful shorts that look waaaay to easy to pull down in one motion. I hear on of her friend call her 'Sarah" I follow her until she enters the womens bathroom. Sarah didnt know what was about to hit her, Rape is such a problem on campuses these days.... I burst quickly through the door to find sarah posing cutely in the mirror, taking vain selfies with her phone. She turns her head and freezes, unsure whether to scream for help or dial 911. My hand goes to my fly and I unzip my jeans. Now faced with the sudden realization of my intentions as my throbbing 9" cock springs from my jeans she tries to run past me but i grab her by the throat and drag her to the mirror she was so obsessed with earlier. Sarahs kicking and screaming so I rear her head back and slam it forward into the washroom mirror, cracking it and forcing sarah to utter a sharp yelp of pain as her knees buckle under her. her glasses are now cracked and bent and as shes dazed i pull her shirt up over her tits, covered by a pink polka dotted bra thathad begun to slip in the struggle, awardly pulling the right cup to the side just far enough that her tit and puffy pink nipple were pilling out of it. I pull her by her hair up again and bend her over the sink station and grab her phone. I slam her head down on the table a couple more times as I pull her shorts down around her ankles until I hear a crack, surely the sound of sarahs once cute nose breaking while her pale naked ass wriggles and writhes against my hard cock. I take her phone, set it on its side and hit record. It catches everything as I push Sarahs face down into the sink and turn the water on. as it slowly fills the basin I push my hard cock against her clenched asshole hard until I finally penetrate(part 1)

like em both! Info? more pics?
my last favorite bailed from the thread so I got no on in que once I finish sarah.last pic was another carmen btw
my girls so far
Carmen

Dyke Rachel and her slut sister
my sisters and bitch ex
this pic is a tease of left sis cause it seems like this thread is slowing down now:/

yes got some more

from her, too

I Force my Hard cock into Sarahs tight asshole as the water slowly starts to rise up past her lips, causing her to gurgle and sputter as I pound her tight asshole from behind. I push deeper and hardr into her you little ass as she now starts to fight for air, I give her ass cheek a hard spank every now and then while I continue to jackhammer her ass dry. Her fightings getting weaker and I can tell shes about to lose conciousness as the sink begins to overflow. Luckily for her Im just about to cum and I rip my cock from her asshole and yank her hair back as she gasps blue faced and choking. Giving her no time to recover I kick her legs from under her, sending her sprawling to the floor where I line my cock up with her broken face and let loose a torrent of cum, painting her broken glasses and pummeled nose and lips with long white ropes of her rapists cum. I make sure to wipe my cock off in her hair before taking her phone and uploading the video to her facebook befoore calmly leaving to stalk the campus for my next victim. end

whos next? gimme a fucked up one to do
pic is another of rachel the dyke

names? are they sisters? and I like the blonde on the left, looks nice and innocent

pic is nude of the bitch ex on the right here im just gonna dump the rest of my girls real quick before starting yours so I actually might get some replies for my long stories for once:/

Got kik, op? I’d be happy to provide quite a bit of background on my girl.

Trashy slut Caitlyn

Sound pretty paranoid..

Got a throwaway email. [email protected] and that goes for everyone. If there’s something too fucked up or something you don’t want to post send it there. Even got a couple of femanon requests that way so don’t be shy.

I'd love to see more from sisters and ex

fine, looks like I got all the replies IM gonna get outta this nights thread anyway

sisters together

ex again. Get this she teaches a feminist art class at a well known college and is that super cunty type of femnazi yet loved to get treated like a little cumslut

they are best friends. The blonde on the left is probably not that innocent as she Looks because she is a Long time single with occasional male short time partners

middle sister
anyone still here?

Okay I just really want more of your sisters. That hot as fuck. How did you come by these? Any fucking?

Aight. No limits means no limits right? Im bored just writing these vanilla rape fantasies. can you not give names?

and in the meantime heres all my girls so far if anyone wants a story, I still have no one in que and all it takes is a reply.

pic is left sister

How about you blackmailed your sis into fucking

found em loooong time ago on family computer and made sure to keep em. woke up one night to left sister sucking my cock one night when I was 14 but I spooked her and she ran off.

yes no Limits :D

The left ones Name is Yvi and the right on is Ari

wish i could if i could get away with it.

She's hot as fuck. Anything more nude?

Just the lingerie for free. Have a set of her fucking her boyfriend somewhere but no reply no fuck pics. Still have lots of lingerie pics tho

What would you want for fuck pics then?

I do everything for replies, wont lie though theyll take me a bit to find so heres more lingerie of middle in the meantime

workin hard, gonna wreck these girls

and for the love of god someone find this user

Cool thanks, can't wait :D

Replies of what then? I just really want to see her pussy naked :D

Yvi and Ari were best friends. I could tell that much watching them laughing and carrying on from the window. Yvi had caught my eye while I was prowling in the park when the cute polka dotted dress she wore caught a gust of wind and exposed a glimpse of her tight young ass, completely nude revealing her as a true slut. I love breaking these kinds of girls, walking around pretending to be modest young girls, when underneath theyre just like every other bitch, begging to be used like the sluts they are. Yvi and Ari were no different and I was going to enjoy the look and their young innocent faces when they learned that. I made sure my backpack of fun "toys" was secure before heading around to the front door. I knock twice before it creeps open. Cautiously cracked I see Ari's cute face peek suspiciously at me. they must be home alone. perfect. "can I help you?" she mutters.
I dont say a word and just smile. I push the door as hard as I can inwards, knocking ari onto her back hard as I walk in and slam it behind me. Ari hits her head hard as she lands on her back as her legs fly up and out, letting me see shes wearing modest white panties covering her young mound. she starts to scream but I place my boot on her neck as she squirms, choking under the weight of my foot, clawing desperately at my leg. The noice causes Yvi to turn the corner to investigate and shes met by her best friends throat under the boot of a complete stranger. Shes frozen in fear as I fish my pistol from my waistband and point it at her. "Strip" I say
Yvis still frozen but when I remove my boot from Aris throat long enough to deliver a hard kick right in between Aris legs, hitting her square in her young cunt Yvi jumps back in fear and starts crying as she slowly begins to remove her polka dotted dress (part 1)

pic is more cum on rachels tits just cuz

wwyd replies of any of my girls. lol aint you ever been in these threads? middle sis again

She looks like she's a real slut. I would order her to strip completely naked. Stand upright with the hands behind her head and legs spread far apart. Then I'd take her phone and take some full body shots. Next she has to send that to all male contacts on her phone, all male friends and all male coworkers. Whatever they ask for, she'll have to comply with. A lot of them ask for more pictures of specific body parts. She has to take them and send them. A former boss of hers asks for a skype session. The rules for the session is that every time he insults her, she has to take off a piece of clothing.

Show us her tits please

aw you just gonna leave her family out of the fun like that?

still here user?

Part 1 sounds fantastic so far, thanks! :D

Ok I don't want you to miss you. She can pick one male coworker and one male friend, and invite them together with you to a weekend in a cabin. The rules are that you three can do to her whatever you want. It's starting harmless with her having to strip and cooking dinner naked for you guys. Afterwards you're watching a football game. You place little bets on who's gonna score next or what's gonna happen next, and if you win she has to suck your cock. After the game is over, her coworker says that he always wanted to piss on a girl. So you all go to the bathroom, she sits into the bathtub, and he starts pissing on her...

Send more pics of her if you want to hear what else happened that weekend.

try something hard with her, Its Marzena :)

Yvis dress falls to the ground revealing what I had expected. Young shaven cunt, perky young tits with puffy nipples, tight young body. She shyly tries to cover up until I kick Ari in the cunt hard once again. "Now her" I poin to Ari. Terrified and still sobbing loudly Yvi bends down and quickly starts removing aris clothes, made more difficult as ari holds her aching cunt in pain. Finally I have them both nude, I undoo my jeans and my aching cock springs forward. I force Yvi on her hands and knees and order Ari to do the same behind her. Yvi, terrified of more abuse opens her slut mouth obediantly while I bark orders at Ari. "Im going in that ass either way, so if youre a real friend youd lube it up for her. Ari, trembling in humiliation and fear slowly sticks her tongue out and bgins lapping at her best friends tight asshole while I push my cock past Yvis lips. As Ari licks herr cute friends ass I begin to mercilessly fuck Yvis face, grabbing her head with both hands and jackhammering my cock in and out of her throat like she was a sex toy. Gagging and choking, Yvi starts to turn blu unable to catch her breath and as her eyes roll to the back of her head I pull out and she falls over on her side gasping with as mix of saliva and precum smeared down her chin and begininning to drip onto her young tits. I order Ari over and she crawls on her hands and knees to me as I instruct her to lick her friends mess off my balls. Aris tongue slathers over my sack as I reach into my bag and pull out a strapon attatched to an enormous dildo shaped like a horse. Ari and Yvi break down hysterically at the sight of it and both fall to the ground Crying inconsolably. "Ill let you girls pick who goes first."

sorry thats part 2

I'd love to tighten that collar around her neck. Rip off the red top and slap her tits until they are red. Then I take off her panties, stuff them in her mouth, throw her on the floor, spread her legs wide apart, and fuck her long and rough while she still struggles to breathe

really good ! :D

Tongue punch the Fuck out of her fartbox and then obliterate her asshole without lube

gonna have to abandon the rest unless I get some replies from ya :/ sorry everyones goin crazy for my sisters and thats getting pretty interesting to me:P