Sweet kicks

sweet kicks

details?

murica

close thread. no info. boring

shit quality, could be from anywhere. proofs nothing.
shooting was fake

post names of victims so we can check them out. otherwise fake shooting like sandy hook, aurora, 9/11 etc.

They weren't pumped up.

dont turn in your guns american people. as soon as the government disarmed you, america will go down and the people will go into the fema camps

You’re literally absolutely fucking retarded if you think this was fake. Watch the videos the kids put up on Snapchat while they were getting shot, and stop believe in Flat Earth. Oh and get a haircut

Is this supposed to be form the shooting yesterday?

Funny, pics from inside, guy caught - but Sandy Hoax, no pics ever from inside, not even leaked, shooter "dead"

They didn't help him run faster than his bullets

It was an elementary school. Kids weren’t posting this stuff on Snapchat like how these highschoolers are

what did you learn in school today my nigah

see

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND ONE THING:
your US government has an hidden agenda running in the background to collect all your given weapons by the law, because witht these fake shootings the citizens of america will give their weapons up, and as soon as this happends the NWO starts.
they need to get into north korea, which will happend alonside the olympia and disarm US people. when these two things happen, oh boy, you will see.

yes pls keep killing yourselves so we dont have to XDDDDDDDDDDD

um..... what? your tin foil hat is a little too tight..

i dont wear a tinfoil hat, my friend. i just use my eyes, my brain, and common sense.
try it out, its amazing.

the shooting wasn't fake. Korea is not a threat with multiple BMD ships deployed in 7th fleet. Do some homework and get those eyes checked.

Fucking A. What is it like to live such a deluded, fearful life? I wouldn't trade places with you for anything in the world.

If you don't see how obvious this is, you're an idiot. They want you weak and disarmed. The ultimate goal is total domination and later population reduction.

finally someone gets it

it doesnt feel good, but its the only right thing to do. not put your head in the sand and look into the eye of truth, no matter how bitter it taste.

thickck

Anyone got a link to that snap?

kid gets expelled from school, either buys or already has rifle, pulls fire alarm on a day where fire drill already took place near end of school day, some people thought it was an error, others start to head outside, suspect starts shooting, kills 17, tries to blend in with crowd leaving the building, gets caught and arrested.