Would you fuck my cousin Jolie?

Would you fuck my cousin Jolie?

Yes I would

She just turned 18

She is fucking cute please continue

Her feet

She needs massive cock

DSL’s

Mmm for sure would love to make her gag as I slam my cock into the back of her throat

I want to fuck her so bad

Don't blame you she is great, how long have you been fantasizing about her?

She loves bbc

Long time. She’s the 3rd ass i here

Beautiful.

Yummy lips

mmm soo nice any more bikini pics?

Fuck i bet theyd feel amazing ona cock. Got more? Kik?

I do. Post yours

Sadly i cant find any more

I mean, are you offering her out? If so I'll take her

Harmoniaanon

I would offer her up in an instant

Ok

chanthrow

Sent

killme_quik

would love to see that lipstick all over my cock

She needs a big cock

the question is would she fuck me?

Probably not.

Got any of her panties, OP?

Sadly no. I have opened her door to her room and seen her in panties. She got up and her thighs and ass jiggled and i closed the door

You have got to snatch a pair one day. Even if I never get to bask in their glory, it would be a great honor if you committed some panty thievery for me.

As a frenchfag (in4 hon hon hon la baguette) her name sounds super dumb to me and I probably wouldn't be able to get a full boner because of it

Imagine trying to fuck a girl who's called a really stupid name like "face" or "chair"

I will try

My man.

And yea id fucking pound her. I love her toes. Got any more pics with your cousins feet?

You would fuck. Quit lying.

May god bless you on that day.

Nah, I can't fuck a girl named "Jolie", that's too stupid. And she's not that cute. I'm more into dark skinned girls anyway.

"I can't put my penis into a fully functional vagina because I've got a stick up my ass about fuckin' names."

"I'd fuck anything even a dead dog anytime because I'm so lonely"

I extrapolated your words. You went completely off the fucking deep end, again, because you're defensive about names of all fucking things.

I extrapolated your words. You went completely off the fucking deep end, again, because you're defensive about names of all fucking things.

I meant this for you.

>I extrapolated your words. You went completely off the fucking deep end, again, because you're defensive about names of all fucking things.

This is very confusing
Can we go back to fucking Jolie ?

Agreed

Obama painting.

more professional pics or portraits plz

any more open mouth or tongue shots?

Sexy Eyes, dsl’s, fat ass and a body that can take bug dick

Yep. She needs huge cock

Depends. Is she Obama's sloppy seconds?

She is this dog’s sloppy seconds

Fuck yes

tweaked a bit