How the fuck us Universe 7 gonna beat this dude

How the fuck us Universe 7 gonna beat this dude

Ultra instinct

ass pull like always, Goku is going to go UI one more time and wreck him

UI Vegito?

It’s always an ass pull.

“This time goku has mastered UI”.

Though I truly think he won’t beat Jiren and it’ll either be a tie or it’ll be U7 won by numbers (frieza and goku left).

Or even more ironically, goku and frieza fighting together to beat Jiren. Mortal enemies.

Whis did say goku and frieza are evenly matched” talking to beerus when they had their little fight.

Probably goku going to UI, they've been hinting at it

UI Vegeta/Goku followed by Fusion.

You think the kai is gonna throw them the potara earrings?

Vegeta isn't going to UI... it's either going to come down to Vegito fusion or UI Goku or even another limit breaking saiyan form at this point...

I agree about Vegeta. If he was gonna go UI, he wouldn’t have gone this dark blue limit breaker thing. 2 new saiyan evolutions in the same arc is hard to imagine.

no idea the cunt is literally invincible

but what i dont understand is why is there a 3rd god of destruction sitting at the watching area.

pic related 2nd guy bottom left

is there a invisible fighter that will do some cheesy shit

DB is always about a last ditch trick of something. A genkidama, a new level of something, a new transformation or a fusion. They are trying really hard this time to build some expectation about this, but, in the end, is a plain, predictable show.

They don't need to, they need to survive for 3min to win by numbers, and it's 3v1 so far

DBZ oldfag fan here.
DBS is poorly written.Prove me wrong.

nvm im retarded they are watching with the other gods that arent taking part

Nah those are God’s from other universes that didn’t have to participate. Remember the ones with the highest mortal level didn’t have to compete?

That's pointless: DB in general terms is a poorly written show

goku could always gain that stupid rose form Black had in the future trunk arc

i hated the jap dub. but there voices have grown on me

and yet i cant remeber any good quotes other than jirn saying

(its over)

that's because i have to read nonstop subtitles. i haven't watched any of the funimation dub yet but it will be easier to watch and listen to because i connect more with the funi dub and voices

its not a matter of bad writing its just preference in my opinion

Well done, you've described every Shonen ever.

All of you are wrong, It'll be a tie not in the sense of time ran out and both Goku and Jiren are standing there, but double KO and both fly off the arena at the same time

I know but you should consider the whole context.
Inside the DB universe Super is even worse than GT;

spoilers
>next episode vegeta does some super pooper attack
gets knocked out

>after that, next episode
goku masters ultra instinct (idk what that means anymore. DBS is really, really shit with writing and scaling)

>3rd episode in a row shall be them waaay after the tournament. And some new opponents appear

that's it
translated from japanese tv guide

Goku and Jiren accidentally fall off the stage together

Frieza left.

win by default.

Asks for bigger tail.

You guys and your opinions, anytime you fuckers cry for more this or that you just complain. It's not surprising that some of these creators won't even listen to the fans...looking at you beserk.

but it is shitty show.

it is terribly written. plot is all over the place and it lacks focus.
if DBZ was made for grown up "Dragonball" fans
then DBS is made for small children like 7-12.

It is really really bad, and you can find pretty good points why, if you are interested. I am not spending 20 minutes writing it all

Gogeta, not Vegito.

buu absorbs jiren, what now?

the thing is, we'll watch it anyways and that's the only thing that matters. People can complain that X Y or Z isn't good, but they still watch it.
Take SAO, that anime is terrible, and yet has a massive cult following most of its fans think it's terrible and going to watch the movie coming out. Hell I own the Black sword and I think it's an atrocious anime

Super at it's core is fun, not good; but fun.

Jiren is not so stupid to be absorbed

By Giving him the worst back story ever imaginable and by giving his quest for power no meaning what so ever.

My bet is: Goku go perfect UI, Vegeta go perfect SS Blue, both fuse and go Perfect SS Blue UI, still cannot beat Jiren, both fusion and match run off, they win cuz numbers 2 to 1 and ask Jiren for a rematch, everyone is in good terms. The End

SAO fans love that crap cuz gives them hope about how being a fucking neet will provides them with a girl and success

Gogeta is GOAT

that would almost make super worth it if they did that

Ultra Ebola

db is kill. I dunno if dbs still has the same writer or not, i dont even care. DB was good. Dbz was super. The frieza saga, the cell saga, the buu saga. All of the awesome.

But when was the last time vegeta beat up someone relevant? Like the first and last time in buu saga maybe? Or not even there. All the movies as shit. Gt is shit. Super is even worse.

The writer must be a fucking autist retard or a cokehead. It feels like the last time he cared was 20years ago. I swear to god every 2nd beta vrigin faggot on b could write a better story.

our nostalgia train is derailed, raped and beaten to death boys. Move on and never look back.

Whatever I love he show and watch it anyway. Hate Al you want but DBS is a good arc and better than anything anyone here can write. GT was a travesty and is the shit arc you should be talking about.

The only thing autistic was this reply.

Why is DBS worse than GT?

Ultra Instinct Yamcha out of fucking nowhere

its dragonball, they will beat him, freeza was op like that back then and now he is just a golden faggot

>I don't know who this Yamcha is, but it sounds like a Raditz.

Jirren sees the errors of his ways and takes a dive.

Probably by screaming louder than he can.

Ideally, by the fusion dance.

There's a timer?

Dunno, but Vegeta is gonna get jobbed like a motherfucker.

you what is autistic? you watch this thing, this dragon ball super in your mothes basement while Im earning money and building my life brick by brick. Have you seen one of the gods of destruction is a fucking clown? A. Fucking. Clown. Super is teletubbies level bs.

This show is beyond stupid, biggest "poewr up"trope in shonen it's practically it's own joke.

The bearded one, the fox and the guy you mentioned did not have to fight.

The pillar in the middle of the arena is the timer. It falls through the floor in sections to show how much time is left. We're down to less than 5 mins-- Frieza time.

the gods of universe 11 are literally just the Joker and Harely Quinn

That was black not goku

Missed that part then.

When will the series return after its end in march?

They touch on it several times. Usually in the outro via the announcer. I wouldn't blame you for missing it though. I'd skip through most of the series too.

Ultra instinct is going to end up being revealed as an incomplete transformation. Because they seemed insure as to if it actually was ultra instinct. They only speculated that it was as a first impression. And jiren will push goku to reach the true ultra instinct. His instinct now will just be more like a false super saiyan. Who knows, it might be an ultra instinct combined with a supersaiyan look considering we're only working with base form goku right now.

Also, goku has always been able to move insanely fast without thinking. And the reasoning they used for how he obtained ultra instinct is incredibly flawed as well.I really do not like a lot of things about dragonball super and what I especially don't like is how they rewrite goku to not know things he always has and for whis to teach him all over again. Like being able to move without thinking.

I know this is going to be unnecessary hate but I really don't like whis. He comes off as way too feminine and delicate and almost homosexual to come off as a cool fighter.

What I especially don't like about super though is that the supersaiyan GOD form had no special requirements whatsoever and required no training at all to achieve. The only thing it had going for it was being so obscure that nobody knew about it so they couldn't try to do it. But that doesn't outweigh how disappointing it is that the form is achieved so easily. This is almost as bad as when piccolo fused with kami to randomly be stronger than a super saiyan.

And they completely soiled vegeta as a character by turning him into comedic relief at some points. He did things that the real vegeta would find unbearably shameful and would never in a million years has done. It's out of character.

Oh yeah, and that cute OMNI king being strong enough to destroy a universe. Yeah, make something cuter than a pink rabbit 100 thousand million times stronger than everyone in the show. That's really cool. Not.

I'm holding out hope that Frieza has only engaged in such retarded fights because he has some trick up his sleeve and wants to be percieved as a non-threat before trying it. He hardly did shit the whole tournament but they are keeping him in the ring for some reason.

Frieza is goat anyway, just watched Resurrection F and it was cool but fucking WHY did they make Frieza fight like an absolute retard, he hardly even used signature moves.

They're obviously going to win by the timer running out. Either Goku or Vegeta stay on the field, the timer runs out, it's a "tie", but then Frieza comes out of hiding and Universe 7 wins 2v1.
Then after that Goku can use the Dragon Balls and wishes everyone back, and then everyone's like "Oh Universe 7 isn't so bad after all", THE END.

When the manga makes enough material.

>be a faggot
>still watch DBZ though the drawing and writing is outsourced to chinks for speed production because niggers will always "hurrr muh dbz!"
>new season
>some faggot fight between universes
>40ish minute fight
>over 20 episodes
>ONE character's dialogue in particular spans over one hour across 8 episodes
>somehow it makes sense to watched JewballZ because fuck it, I'm retarded
>mfw I come to Sup Forums to find other like-minded retarded faggots

Wew

its pretty much a given that goku is going to go ultra instinct
>masted ultra instinct

Several months after the movie in December. They are planning to build off of the movie

I agree, the writing is horrid this time around, its like they forgot how strong they already made Goku and Vegeta so nw they have to cover their tracks to make Jiren a threat.

vegeta (((inteligente))) (((calvo)))

found the basement dweller.
Go watch my little pony fag

Pathetic hypocrite

Where's the foot long alien dick.

He literally said that black had it, learn to read.

>Kai throws the earrings down to Freiza while Goku and Vegeta fight Jiren
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GIVE THEM TO THEM SO THEY CAN FUSE!!"
>hohoho.jpg
>Vegeta tries a super duper big bang attack, Jiren dodges and knocks him out
>Freiza shows Goku the earrings and we have a big dialogue about how they used to be enemies but must now unite for the sake of the universe
>fused Goza beats Jiren
>the wish is offered to Goku and Freiza
>Goku now believes Freiza is a good guy and lets him wish (everyone watching in horror)
>Freiza wishes he had his empire back and all the eliminated heroes from the other universes are now under his control
>NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL SUPER

so I heard this, from a guy who is friends with a specific someone:

-Vegeta and Goku both gey beaten by Jiren, but Jiren is injured by UI Goku.

-Freeza is last one left, he has regained power and Jiren is all beat up.

-Jiren can't stand fact that of all, Freeza is the last one and could actually beat him because then his whole theory of justice being power is blown

-Jiren understands power is not justice and in last effort eliminates freeza

And brace yourselves, this I think is shitty:

-Jiren acknowledges saiyans as worthy warriors, decides on bringing back U6.

Movie revolves around U6 bringing back U7

This would be based.
This would be sad.

Ultra Instinct Kaio-ken×20 Royal SSJ Blue Gogeta

with the power of friendship and love

so I heard a little different, Jiren brings back U7. In the movie U7 finds a way to bring U6 back using dragon balls but an unknown warrior is trying to use dragon balls to bring back freeza instead. we'll see

>jiren wins
>uses super dragon balls to ressurect a stronger Goku
>Goku rapes Bra

Whats the difference between vegito and gogeta

Method of fusion.

Potara fusion is stronger then the dance basicly

So.....basically the dude from "Prometheus", lol.

Supposedly Jiren tells Vegeta prior to them being erased, "I will see that your wish gets fulfilled Saiyan". That's why they bring back U6. U6 then has problems and remembers U7, so they are wished back to help

this sounds disappointing but believable

this would make sense since U6 may still has dragon balls, unlike earths which were destroyed

Truthfully guys, I think Goku is going to actually have to use non-violence for this one.

Know when to fold him. Jiren is a hero in his own dimension right?

Keep pressing his "hero" button till he breaks. Guilt-trip the A-hole.

SHAME him.

kek

>mfw Sup Forums DBS threads are better than Sup Forums DBS threads.

>universe 7 wins
>Freiza steals the dragonball
>"I wish to destroy universe 7 too, give me my own brand new universe in its place"
>DETNARG SI HSIW RUOY

>Jiren wins
>wishes to revive all universes (including his family)

nah, it was jiren realizes U6 could help him deatroy the being that killed his family, so they are wished back but get theor asses handed anyways, so vegeta remember u6 and wishes them back to help. i still concur with the jiren winning and changing his mind thing

i mean.. he is an alien. makes sense.

No Nameks in his universe? Their Dragon balls can revive an entire planet killed by Freiza

off-board threads are usually always better, because the shitposters aren't around to ruin the thread