Post your dream threesome

Post your dream threesome

Left is cute... In an asymmetrical sort of way.

Right is alright in an Amy Schumer kind of way

Seeing the full bodies.
Left is way hotter.
Right is looking kinda meh

dang

Those two are fucking ugly!

Man... Americans have low standards AND school shootings..
Worst place ever.

Holy damn!
More of them

left needs a good throating

>American
I am Dutch, but sure.

lol wtf. You can make that happen in any rustbelt town in America. For like $30 or some meth

I've already had my dream threesome. In 12th grade I was good friends with the 2 incredibly hot girls at my school; both perfect asses and tits. One day after school they hopped in my car to go swimming at my place. Once in the pool, one of them said "Kelsey and I were talking about having a threesome together...", so I obviously said I'd be the third. We went inside, showered together (I have a huge shower). My cock was so hard in the shower because both their pussies were perfectly shaved. When we got to my room, Kelsey told me to lay down on my bed. I laid down and immediately Kelsey started sucking my cock while the other girl Cynthia sat on my face. I liked Cynthia's perfect pussy and then Kelsey started riding my cock. I came in Kelsey's perfect tight pussy and told Cynthia to keep sitting on my face because I didn't want this to end. So basically my perfect threesome is 2 perfect babes sitting on my face while I lick pussy and the other rides my cock until I cum in her.

But you've only posted two people. Wheres the third person?

Then what are you doing here?

We all know that isn't true

What would I gain from lying about that? I'm 3rd year college now and it definitely is true. Probably the greatest experience of my life.

My girlfriend, Idris Elba and Will Smith

Me, trigglypuff, and pic related.

Me, Marjanne Satrapi, and Keiko Matsui.
Google them.

sounds like sushi

EllooooOOOUH?!

the one on the right that carol someone or another?

cel srory breg

That is like a 6-way, not a threesome

obviously

3 car pileup*