I just fucked a Japanese tourist who barely talked English

I just fucked a Japanese tourist who barely talked English.

AMA.

why

why are you so fucking stupid you don't know the difference between "talked" and "spoke" ?

>talked English
I guess she's not the only one of you

why not

Does it burn when you pee?

It will

Why not?

Because that I meant it in the litteral sense. She LITTERALLY barely talked English. Mostly Japanese, maybe you should stop being a fucking retard.

Havn’t gone for a pee yet.

How was he

>>>>
Faggot.

She was good but I didn’t realise just how submissive they are.

How old?
How did it happen?

Fuck off weeb. I doubt you've ever even met an Asian person IRL.

She stopped me and asked me for directions (in broken English) then I said I would just show her since it wasn’t far. She asked me to show her around since I was the first person she had met in my city who talked a Japanese.

She eventually asked me to show her to her hotel and then I ended up going in.

Continue

And you don't "talk" English well either. "Talk" is not a transitive verb, the "English" -- a noun -- cannot function here as a direct object.

"Let's learning English!"

愚かなアメリカ人め...

its still not grammatically correct dumbass

I mean the rest is pretty fucking straightforward user.

She just kept thanking me for how nice I was to her and said how scary it was for her to be in another country alone (this is her first time on holiday alone.)

I told her that it was no problem and that I didn’t have much planned today and she just kept sayinf how nice I was.

I was about to leave and she gave me a hug but then as she was pulling away she just sort of leaned in for a kiss. I obviously took the chance.

>implying that I care to even read anything that you just wrote.

are you the one who pays?

guess what comes next...

Never paid.

Is she loud?

I know, mate, reading is hard for your type. The Japanese chick probably knows English better than you do.

Yes, I had to cover her mouth with my hand she was being so loud. We were in a hotel after all..kek.

its funny how americans dont know their own fucking language

Sooo you got her number?
Did you atleast use rubber?

Didn’t use a rubber, she had pills.

You lucky boi

OP is into micro penises.

Yep, Actually saw her take them as well.

I made sure of that shit. Kek.