Am I alone in thinking this is one of the best movies made...

Am I alone in thinking this is one of the best movies made? None of my friends or family can find the appreciation i have for this film

Fucking epic

i feel you user, it's so perfect in all senses from artistic to scientific point of views. Without pointing out it has some of the best soundtracks ever made.

It was good film. I liked the part where the time travel and space

Was really good! Probably ran about 20mins too long

Kek, and the stuff with the physics wasn't bad either

yeah i really liked it. it hit everything for me. wonderment, adventure, extreme isolation, time distortion, human compassion.

the ending was EXACTLY what i wanted from the film, it blew me away. i'm talking about when he breaks through the fabric of time space or whatever, not the love trumps all plot, i didn't really care for that, felt kinda shoe horned, but didn't subtract from the movie too much.

HOLY SHIT? THAT MEANS... ART IS SUBJECTIVE?

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

autism lvl 3

Your art features too many T's for my taste

Shit film. Scientifically pants on head retarded. I wish I walked out half way through, then I'd get a bit over an hour of my life back.

If this was bait. You got me.

Congrats on levelling up

The lead actor's neck weirded me out

I wasn't too huge if a fan about the physics. Went to one before and my fortune was off.

I liked it

user I loved that movie

Also imagine watching it on acid

I was in the space for a moment

I made it, like, twenty or thirty minutes in. But then I have standards.

Yeah that was a good movie I watched it twice on my Kodi box.
Also picture was a good movie to check it out.

Thank you for bring up sound track, I didn't want to come off to overbearing and seem obsessed but the score is perfect for the film. The music is a character all on its own. So good!!!

The ending is one of the best parts. I'm no pussy when it comes to drama but when the father and daughter meet again!!! Dude my feels start exploding. I'm also really invested in the story but still. Full of emotion, important 20 mins.

Agreed user, thanks!!

It wasn't bait but got you anyway!!

Matt Damon and Anne Hathaway are two actors I don't like because of their politics.

I love space movies and I loved this movie. Fantastic space special effects panoramas. The immensity of space is incredible I watch whenever its on.

Ohh you paid... hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no wonder you're buthurt

This is pretty good counter bait but I see threw your scheme. I just wanted to hear from the fans