I can't handle living anymore Sup Forums. I give up. Before I off myself, let's have one last hurrah. One last thread...

I can't handle living anymore Sup Forums. I give up. Before I off myself, let's have one last hurrah. One last thread, for all of the times you guys made me feel less depressed.
After this thread dies, I'm going to hang myself with my belt. I'm most likely not going to change my mind about this tonight. Life has gotten to the point where I would genuinely rather die than keep going.
Here's to the good memories Sup Forums.
AMA. Or not.
Shitpost with me one last time. Or not.
Try to talk me out of it. Or not.
Whatever you guys wanna do.

Welp. Another one bites the dust.
If there's no one to live for, why live?
If there is some one to live for, why not?
Your choice user. Choose wisely.
GG either way. I'm not God.

I'm ready as well. Might pull the trigger tonight

Might as well ask, since you're here, what's your story? I can tell you mine as well. 2 broken men sharing one last tale before taking the plunge.

IF YOU DIE IN THE THREAD YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE GUISE

livestream faggot, if you're gonna go out, go out a legend. stop being a a kike cuck for once in your life.

If you're actually serious about it, then don't just hang yourself in your room, where no one's going to see. That's a total waste. Since you're not using it anyway, have your life and your death actually make an impact.

I'll share with you my favorite proposed method of suicide: go find yourself a really tall building with roof top access, get some super glue and enough piano wire to make it about half way down the building.

Secure the piano wire to something sturdy on the roof, then tie the other end around your neck in a slip knot noose. Then, superglue your hands to the side of your head. Wait for the glue to dry.

Finally, take a flying leap off the building. The wire will tighten up about half way down, slicing through your neck and cutting off your head, which will still be secured with the glue in your hands.

To anyone watching, and to anyone who finds your body, it will look like you ripped off your own head half way down.

Honestly rethink the hanging, very painful way to go

Just a shitty life. No money, no friends really, I don't fit it anywhere im "artsy and weird" Have felt that way for years, had a gf for awhile and that was nice but of course it ended. Just feel like life is a drag. Don't really feel anything anymore no matter what I try doing

Who am I to tell someone not to? I don't know your story, but if you have anyone your leaving behind, it'll ruin them.

This one is always great for a lol

kek

that's ok OP

life isn't about feeling things or having everything be perfect

you have to cut yourself some slack

start thinking "this is good" when you are enjoying something

tell yourself it will be ok and your body will believe you

there are so many towns and cities that you could move to and start again

don't throw away everything because of some bad nights OP

have a cold drink, have a wank, have a nap, relax. try smoking a joint, dont believe what they say about weed

Yeah, I can feel that. Here's my basic story: Abused as a child, sexually, mentally, and physically. No friends. No money or job. Autistic. Only ever had 3 relationships in my lifetime. 2 of them long distance. Lost virginity to third. Currently alone, with no one to give a crap about me. No one will miss me. Hell, No one will probably even realize I died until they try to visit and see my body.
That made me kek a bit.
That's not OP, I'm OP, but I appreciate the advice. Sadly, it's years too late at this point. I've been trying to tell myself I'll be ok for years. I've been trying to start over for years. This isn't just a few bad nights, this is a fucking bad lifetime. If I had a fucking job, or source of income, or just plain money in general, I'd be able to maybe start over and salvage what's left of my life. But the way things are right now, death is a welcome alternative.
At least I'm not leaving anyone behind, then. Maybe one or two people at most. Maybe. Probably not even that.

Hanging is what I have available. If I had a gun, I'd shoot myself.

you should get a gun

It's built into our monkey brain to be unhappy if we aren't working

bordome makes us do ugly things op

there is value to your life, you are going to say and think and write and draw things no one else can

I hate the family guilt trip but it is important

people ARE going to miss you and be sad that you are gone, don't do it to them

if you want to skype or call Im free all day, this isnt the end its just a really shitty thought path you have yourself on

its never too late to fix things, there are places to channel these bad feelings and ironically good feelings come from doing that

we have to get you active op

what kind of job would you want? What is really stopping you from getting it?

No money to get a gun, and gun laws in California are fucking horrible.

Trust me when I say it isn't boredom. I'm happy not working. It's the not having money part of not working that fucking sucks. And I don't fucking have a family. They excommunicated me and disowned me. I might as well not exist to them. I don't have friends. I don't have a fucking girlfriend. Literally no one will miss me. I'm like a ghost. And the kind of job would be one that pays well, I can work my own hours for, that I don't have to worry about job security, and that I can handle with my autism and other issues. Which is basically none AFAIK

I make up my mind to do it... then receive blessings which makes it difficult. Starting to piss me off to be honest.

Not op but, what is a good way to kill yourself?
Ausfag so can't get gun easily so what else?

I can get that. Last time I was at the breaking point like this, I met my 2nd ex. In a thread just like this one, ironically enough. She convinced me not to do it, and we started talking more, until we eventually started dating. Best 8 months of my life, until she cheated on me.

If niggers can get a gun in California, so can you.

Try walk from one side of aus to the other across the desert.

Everybody should own a 3D printer already so there'd be guns for everyone.

guys guys guys

take a minute

with all your problems written down it makes it easier to tackle them one by one

get yourself a job in a supermarket stacking shelves or working a till

it wont be your job forever dont worry but we need to get money coming in and get body clock in check

with the money save up and spend a little on nice things or on a few beers down a bar, even if you go on your own, its important for our monkey brains to talk and be around other people

maybe dont drink too much it makes us more unstable

i struggled with it because I couldnt out talk the voice in my head, he said suicide was the only option and I was like "well fuck how do I argue with that"

you have to feel improvement and progress to meaning in life

pick up a new hobby and in a month you will be a lot better and its all about sidequests for some reason

that month you also finished a month at work and you're still there so you can be proud in that progression

yes I did just smoke a joint

I just really dont want anyone to kill themselves when things like women and guitars and kitties exist

Don't do it... man

please livestream it. please.

I've actually kinda been where you are OP. Hit the wall & found myself up in a tree with a rope around my neck. Then something 'happened' in my head. I climbed down, and immediately went to a local drug dealers house, and kicked in his sliding door. Fortunately, he wasn't home, so I took everything. Rinse and repeat, add five years and I have become completely machavellian. My life exists to serve me pleasure, and if I cannot attain it, I am not afraid to pack tantrums where people get fucking hurt. Not saying what I did was right, or even healthy. Not even saying I'm happy. I dunno.

become a furry

Stay alive OP. I love you. I'm alone too.

OP is lost, we don't need more people like him. But if he does it he has to do a live stream.
OP is too much of a pussy to go through with it!

Fuck you and your self pity. Grow up and start acting like an adult.

That's pretty faggy advice m8. What does an 'adult' do, exactly? Shut up and continue to do the things that made them miserable in the first place?

i seriously dont fucking get all the people on Sup Forums saying theyre gonna kill themselves

i mean most of them are bait but still, if you REALLY are planning to kill urself, atleast do something that would be fun, like going somewhere or seeing how far you can run away

and if those things seem dumb, then just find other shit to do, theres way to much stuff to do besides kill yourself

suicidal people make me kinda mad

smart non right there

It means, as adults, we are responsible for our mental health. It means op should see a doctor for his depression/anhedonia, or whatever it is that's got him thinking this way.
It means his childish play for attention is bullshit.

checked

can a brother get a sauce on the babe?

gg, but know that you are being led to do this by a neurochemical deficiency that can be clinically addressed.

user is right

did you know that eating sugar allows for a bacteria in your stomach to flourish and dominate the bacteria eco system in your stomach

this sugar loving bacteria feeds you dopamine when you eat sugar and if you go without sugar you get withdrawals

lay off sugar for a while and feel the difference man

If you're suicidal why hang yourself? Why not just have fun doing dangerous things?
Go skydiving. Go Base jumping. Go explore Chernoble. Make a bucket list and live life to the fullest.

I work a dead end job, stuck in a place I hate with no vehicle, just living paycheck to paycheck. I finally met my dream girl who I knew for over a decade on new years, and we really hit it off. A couple weeks later, her ex murdered her. If I'm fine, you'll be fine too.

Permanent solution to temporary problem
Dont do it op
You have a lot of good to give

Katie did it, she was 12
Sad
BTW, ween yourself off of any psych meds
They're death

You sound self centered and weak
The cure is doing something challenging and manly
Facing your fears, breaking your boundaries
Just don't act like a nigger

I hate it when I try to find a good thread to jerk off to, but these crybabies get in my way.

(OP)
the most painless is jumping of a building snaping your neck instantly
and when you make the suicide note say that's its somebodys fault
ps sorry for my bad english

Op have you considered traveling the world?
Sometimes all you need is a change of scenery. If you're living in a routine in the same place with no change you can get depressed pretty easily.

>if i had money
How self-deluded
Money is a black magic spell: it's fool's gold. Whoever believes money is a cause that could solve his problems is deluding himself.

I dont see anything in what you wrote that could prevent you from creating good relationships to people and living beings in general including Life and yourself

Jeez... these fucking pussy ass newfags trying to stop a Sup Forumsro going an hero...
The worst part is that I have to check a bunch of dubs in these posts, so checked.

>third world
>poor family
>NEET
>kissless virgin no gf since brth
>LITERALLY living in aunts basement
>no friends
>no money for vidya
and you going to tell me ur lower than me, to kill ur useless self?
heck I cant even fucking torrent, and just browse 2 websites for 7 years and I dont even feel miserable to this existence, Im trying to blind mself to the reality outside, why cant you?
its like ur one of those guys who post threads here before going into killing spree, except you gonna b an hero, wave goodbye wish you well you've gotta let urself go

you're normal

NEET life BEST life

>implying being an edgy faggot preying on the weak makes you an old fag

Its not that I dont have a job, its cause i dont have money..sooo, its because you dont have a job mate. Start there

>
Working is not supposed to be fun man. If people didn't need money then no one would work. Most girls won't date a guy without financial security either unless you have good genetics. I won't tell you to get a job tho user, I'm a NEET too. (paranoid schizophrenic) life is rough, but you have to go with the punches. Just have to tell you, a job might fix some of your major problems

Please don't OP

If OP can't, why can't I?

Liar...women want money...dont tell us that...yea im sure you can Land a retard but then your kids will have shit genetics so you fucked up regardless

Did he give up yet???