Femanon here...

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tl;dr
Tits or gtfo

>how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic

wow lol. such impressive influence. insert slow clap here.

i'm sorry you mean the power "attractive" females have? cause bitch you ugly as fuck. you look like the girl in school who talked to her notebook. you need work. wash your hair, comb it or something. jesus.

when my dog pees into my bedroom corner it also has my full attention. i'm still its master.

You are not Ciara.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

we man just use ur vagina
also tits or gtfo

>when my dog pees into my bedroom corner it also has my full attention. i'm still its master.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

How fucking vain do you have to be to post a thread on how you don't care that men insult you. Bit hypocritical innit?

lol why would i have a kid with a random skank like OP?
you're reaching

you should go back to your sex in the city reruns.

Kill all dykes

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Hi cumdumpster. Have you seen this vid yet? Probably not

The fuck is this little boy rambling about

just a kid who's seen too much jerry springer

Tl;Dr tits or gtfo

always makes me smile when a female is proud how much power males have let them have in recent times, even though it is still a fraction of the male dominated society.
Enjoy, it was my privilege.

Tits or gtfo

Then maybe we can discuss why I pretend to like and love girls and constantly cheat on them until caught while only buying them food from the dollar menu to keep em content

How sad can you be for pretending to be a girl just to get attention

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

did she died?

she wid her gramma now

>females
>holding power

hahaha i dont know what fucked up bizzaro world this schizophrenic OP lives in but this is the funniest shit ive read all morning.

especially to pretend that some pale junkie trap with a pizza face and mental disorders would hold any power over anyone that isnt a complete soyboy faggot

even pedos are skeptical if this ugly bitch is worth the jail time

women literally think they matter because they have a gash in between their legs

fix your bot, comrade. it's not even replying right.

Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better.’

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually, I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

>implying you aren't a lonely fag as well
Give it a rest, woman, nobody wants your rotten milk smelling cunt

>everyone treated equally
you know the biggest proponents of southern pride/confederacy apologizing in the united states were women, right?

look up "the daughters of the confederacy"

>nobody wants your rotten milk smelling cunt
What?

Opening line: Femanon
*Checking for tits and time stamp: NEGATIVE*

tldr; you know the rules if you want your sexual privilege to work here.