ROB WEAVER is a

ROB WEAVER is a

COCK SUCKER

HE OWNS GOOD LIFE TRUCKING.

this COCK SUCKER has deleted this ad 36 Times.

why ????????????

cuz I am exposing this FATHER FUCKER RIPPING OFF DRIVERS.

what would he have to hide if he is an honest person?????

maybe next time he'll take care of his drivers when he can't get any loads

driver's you have been warned about Good Life Trucking and Rob weasel Weaver f**** his drivers out of their pay what a piece of SHIT WITH EYEBALLS.

You can't prove it.

You mean Rob "The Saint" Weaver? That guy who does all that secret charity work?
Whats your problem buddy??

I GOT PHOTOS NIGGER he's RACIST and smoke black poll

Let's see the evidence.

YOUVE BEEN WARRANTED

He actually gave his neighbour’s son one of his kidneys and saved his life.

He also once carried a box full of kittens out of a burning house.

Fuck Off OP, this guy is an american hero

ROB SYCK A DICK WEAVER YOU MEAN

Rob's a great guy. Honest, hard working, loving family.

You're probably just a piece of shit "driver" who won't handle the loads without extra cash, and gets aids all over the trucks from your lot lizards. You're probably the type to ransom loads or just drop them when you get pissed for having to do your job.

Rob Weaver saved my child in a house fire and even offered to take us to ihop after the ordeal

ROB WEAVER CLAIMS TO BE GOD FEARING BUT HES NOTHING BUT A FUCKING LIAR

Rob Weaver saved my mother from a house fire
Great guy

He did not, it is bullshit, he did nooooot.

Oh Hi mark

Rob Weaver is an amazing guy, fuck you redneck truck driving piece of shit.

Rob WEAVER IS king of b/ young man and all your crying won't change his god status

I drove for Rob Weaver. Gave me a 1000 dollar bonus for no reason other than he's an awesome guy.

why dont you do something about it pussy

NIGGER HE OWE ME 1200 DOLL HAIR LOST WAGE

I hear he had sex with this posters mom

Niggers don't earn wages, they are a product of the government

Go back to your welfare house and smoke crack you filthy savage monkey man.

Rob Weaver paid me $50 to let him suck my dick and fuck me.

let me tell you it came in handy for feeding my two kids.

So while technically he is a cock sucker and a father fucker...

Rob Weaver cuddles after a long drive. He's the best.

..He is a great guy

I really can't say enough good things about Rob Weaver
Some say he donated over $400,000 to a childern's hospital

nobody wants to hear you complain online, get with it shit wit

Some people think this is fucking Topix

I saw Rob Weaver at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Robert Weaver is a healthcare consultant who specializes in Native American healthcare. He is an enrolled member of the Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma. Wikipedia

CAN ANYONE DESCRIBE THE FEELING OF BEING ROB ROLLED IN DETAIL?!

TFW YOUR CHILD COMES OUT HISPANIC AND YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE CAUCASIAN JD GUESS NEWFAG

IS THIS AN ALL CAPS THREAD

Is he Comanche?

That damn electronic interference..

No, Szechuan

SURE

Infetterence

WHERES YOUR CAPS AT WEAVER LOVER

Rob Weaver is MAKING TRUCKING GREAT AGAIN while OP is crying like a bitch.

Go get another job, nobody's forcing you to do anything. Nobody says you have to be a trucker. Grab your balls and get your life together you douchebag.