So basically, scientists proved that more body hair means more intelligence...

So basically, scientists proved that more body hair means more intelligence. And I'm NOT okay with that because I have very little amount of body hair. I think they are a fucking LIARS!

Basically that has never been proved and you just made it up, funny boy...
Now get this thread to page 15.

More body hair more testosterone, so more body hair, more of a man

More body hair = less evolved.

More evolved= bit he twink

The reason you are dumb is the reason you can't accept this as truth. Only then you will be able to grow some manly hair. On command.

dad has a 160 IQ, has as much body hair as an asian man. With his pale white skin, kinda looks like an alien.

Your dad is a fag and so are you.

i have both pale skin and am hairy but i'm retard

>IQ
But how much money did he make and how happy was he?
Intelligence isn’t selecting a picture of a checkerboard pattern, it’s living a quality life.

Don’t respond if he wasn’t even a millionaire

>scientists proved
got some sauce for that?

More body hair = more Neanderthal dna.

That is not true. The most intelligent species are the people that have autism and aspergers.

i would think the opposite. we are evolving into hairless males because we simply dont need it. wouldnt the more developed males, ie without hair, be more intelligent? or are we starting to evolve into dumbasses?

i blame the internet

But thats why you are so retarded and a faggot so why you dont accept it.

It was from a study of like 30 people it proves nothing.

I'm hairy as fuck and somewhat more intelligent than average. I don't think body hair has anything to do with it. There are some smart women too and they don't have much body hair.

oh really user?!??!?
people from colder climates that had to think and plan to survive are smarter than equatorial fucks that sat on beaches and picked fruit??
I
am
shocked

truth has been spoken

fucking quads of wisdom

Cuckball quad.

it's not mutation, just selection, which can "evolve" and take root in a people within a few generations, much less a couple millennia. there is a difference in iq between races, but it's all about selection, not one being better