>go to kissanime

>want to watch tv series
>go to ??

Other urls found in this thread:

watchonline-series.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yesmovies.to

watchonline-series.com/

This. Why isn't there an equivalent for movies? There's 123movies.to, but with much lower resolutions.

>inb4 someone says to just pirate

Neither of these sites have videos on par with what's on kissanime and kiscartoon.

>streaming

GET THE FUCK OUT

kisstvseries ?

>>inb4 someone says to just pirate

wait... so streaming isnt pirating? LEGAL LOOPHOLE lulz

i use geektv

>want to watch anime
>go to nyaa

FTFY

>so streaming isnt pirating?
I'm actually not sure that it is, but to be more accurate, I should say torrenting.

This

It is. It's also for casuals.

K. It's more of a hassle than streaming and I've in the past received letters from my ISP from seeding something incredibly shitty as Conan, and I don't want to deal with it.

>>go to ??
Kissmyass

This.

get a VPN

It's legal in Europe

Why does kisscartoon put watermarks on their footage? They don't have any rights to it
How fucking arrogant are they?

streamlord.com

That seems like a hassle. I don't think the videos would look much better, considering I watch them on my fairly old cheap laptop with a 760p screen

>wait... so streaming isnt pirating?

Are you retarded? You still fucking download the film you dumbshit when your streaming. Jesus.

rude

>stream lord

gr8 post

Having the file saved on a hard drive is reason enough. That's beside the point though, you shouldn't come here asking for advice on where to stream shit. People here don't stream things. You're in the wrong place.

>Having the file saved on a hard drive is reason enough.
I do.

>That's beside the point though, you shouldn't come here asking for advice on where to stream shit.
I didn't.

Holy shit this, why would they do that? They didn't create the series, they just steal from it.

bread

so it anyone makes copies or whatever from their video and show it to others, those others will know to visit kisscartoons and they get more adshekels, it's a marketing thing