Al "Eh" Andro has prep-aired a D light fuel mill forest, Chilean seabase. Abbo leave!

>Al "Eh" Andro has prep-aired a D light fuel mill forest, Chilean seabase. Abbo leave!

so the plot element i can make out from this confusing line is that Al Andro (nicknamed Eh), one of Ingen's passenger plane pilots, has readied an aircraft for them to fly in (in Ingen pilot slang 'prep-aired'), a D-class light fuel 'Mill Forest' propellor plane, ready to take them to Hammond's secret Chilean sea base. Why does this sea base never actually appear in the film? Surely Isla Nublar can't be the Chilean sea base as it's off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, which is 3 and half thousand kilometres from Chile, at the least? The final words lead me to believe that Spielberg was attempting to depict Hammond's supposed suppressed racial hatred manifesting due to his Tourette's syndrome. Odd how it's never brought up again, though.

He says "Chili and Sea Bass"

>Allah han drose preh pairhed adalaht fohl men yew fohas. CHELEHAN SEBAHS ABALEEB!\

What the fuck was this sand nigger even saying?

"No!"

Lower the D just a touch and you can't even tell.

perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

>Alejandro is preparing a delightful meal for us. A
>Chilean sea bass, I believe. Shall we?

>start reading ops post
>smirk for a bit
>keep reading
>total fucking dogshit the rest of it
>sage

uhm ah ah ah
YES

No.

You will not turn this into a forced meme.

>It's high in vitamin EHH

kek

Same. I stopped liking the post at "fuel mill"

I found use of the Abbo to be offensive and insulting. I can't abide by these misbehaviours, honestly.

>Chilean seabase

Right, everyone knows the proper term is "bloody abbo cunt"

Have you anons ever questioned that you might genuinely be retarded?

for you

Of course I'm retarded.

>I'm at Sup Forums

of courshe

No, fuck you. It's not an offensive term. It's a shorthand version of a 10 letter word that every Australian student needs to write down 5000 separate times in history class. I went one step further and just wrote "abo" as necessary.

>I went one step further and just wrote "abo" as necessary

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

enjoy your bans