Hello friends, tell me I'm very ugly. What can I change, what hairstyle to choose, how to care for myself?

Hello friends, tell me I'm very ugly. What can I change, what hairstyle to choose, how to care for myself?

fix eyebrows

less nose too

How it can be fixed without an operation, is ready to make efforts.

You slow?

You are not ugly.

hmm

show coc

Smile :)

you look like the retarded offspring of trent reznor

You look like David Schwimmers downs syndrome half brother.

Pluck the eyebrows a bit, have someone punch you in the nose to straighten it, grow a beard to hide the babyface, there you go

Thank you, but I think you want to podbodtrit me. You look at this beauty, this guy is beautiful

My age 19

kek

No, im not speek eng.

Oh okay then just kill yourself instead you fucking teenage piece of shit

Well, looks like i'm not eating this cinnamon bun i just heated up

hang yourself

the blueish tinge on a person's face is quite attractive

did you eat a shit sandwich instead?

The least attractive thing about your face is that you look like you don't believe in yourself. The only way to fix this is to gain confidence, and there's no silver bullet that does that. But there are a few things you can do.

First of all, shave everyday. That stubble is not a good look for you.

Second, fix that dumbass haircut, especially the cowlick. This one's more subjective, so you're going to have to do some homework. Find some hot boy celebrities, and pick a few out that have a similar facial structure to you. Get as many pictures as you can of their heads from different angles, and show that to your barber.

Finally, find out what clothes are currently in fashion. There are male fashion guides all over the internet, so find one that suits your build, skin tone, and hair color, then go to your local discount clothing store and pick out an outfit to mimic it as closely as you can.

Then there's your face. Like I said, the only way to fix that is with confidence. I don't know what to tell you that will make you confident, but I can give you a few pointers to fake it. Step one, never show enthusiasm about anything. Enthusiasm is a sign of weakness. Step two, never ever think about yourself. Don't even think about other people thinking about you. Forget yourself.

That's all I know. I used to be a hot boy who got complimented on his style. I'm so confident, I don't even care if you believe me. But whenever I see someone in pain this way, it makes me feel good to try to help. Good luck.

>Hello friends
Firstly, I am not your friend.
>tell me I'm very ugly.
Okay, you're very ugly.
>What can I change
Nothing that isn't going to cost you an arm and a leg, you're stuck with that ugly mug until you die.
>what hairstyle to choose
One that isn't extremely homosexual like your current haircut.
>how to care for myself
Get a fucking self help book if you're so clueless, or kill yourself

You are very much right. I am in prolonged depression

Tell me about yourself

Ok

Back when I was in college I thought being attractive would make me happy, so I became attractive and it made me modestly happier. But then it turned out that at the root of my sadness was not my own lack of confidence or even loneliness, it was just a neurochemical defect in my brain. It kept getting worse throughout my life, until my body was literally always in constant pain. At that point, my hand was forced, so I got on antidepressants. In a few months, I learned what it was like to be a functional, normal human being. Of course, since there was no longer any unhappiness to motivate me to make myself attractive, I really let myself go. That's the pitfall with antidepressants. So if you ever reach that point, be ready for it. Remember that when you make yourself better, you're not doing it so that people will like you. You're doing it because you love it. You love seeing yourself become better, and that's a purely selfish love. Anyway I live a happy and successful life and I hope to return to at least some of my former hotness with regular gym visits, which I do enjoy.

change your confidence
being 'ugly' or pretty is not even on the short list for women
sure, for a one minute stand, they'll do it for pretty....but that leaves lots more territory that you can hunt

CONFIDENCE in yourself is what builds a girl's confidence in you.

Remember, women aren't strong on facts, like our President, so they go on emotion and Confidence inspires lots of nice emotions. Your believe in yourself is as meaningful as anything else

so lose the negative attitude, and remind yourself of what you do well, and improve on that shit till you feel like you are in the right place in the universe....then when girls see that...you got a decent chance.

>cheekbones and jawline
Look less goofy and fix your eyebrows

Straight up bro you're actually pretty attractive. You've got strong masculine features. Worst thing I'd say you can't fix is your nose but tbh some girls dick that shit. Everyone's got a preference but you're already a cut above the rest.

now i read the 2nd link (first is mine) i see we said similar things.

user said it better.

>Hello friends, tell me I'm very ugly.
You're very ugly. And we're not friends.

Attitude is everything and happiness is a choice. Once you make it out of your depression you'll understand that I promise. But if and when you do, your confidence will come, and you'll be set.

>Back when I was in college I thought being attractive would make me happy, so I became attractive and it made me modestly happier. But then it turned out that at the root of my sadness was not my own lack of confidence or even loneliness, it was just a neurochemical defect in my brain. It kept getting worse throughout my life, until my body was literally always in constant pain. At that point, my hand was forced, so I got on antidepressants. In a few months, I learned what it was like to be a functional, normal human being. Of course, since there was no longer any unhappiness to motivate me to make myself attractive, I really let myself go. That's the pitfall with antidepressants. So if you ever reach that point, be ready for it. Remember that when you make yourself better, you're not doing it so that people will like you. You're doing it because you love it. You love seeing yourself become better, and that's a purely selfish love. Anyway I live a happy and successful life and I hope to return to at least some of my former hotness with regular gym visits, which I do enjoy.

You're really not bad. Just maybe pluck your brows, and do a shorter haircut (personal opinion) Right now I'd say your average, which is truly fine.

Do you think you are ugly faggot? kek, gtfo Chad

What shape should I give to my eyebrows, and how beautiful eyebrows look?

Hey , don't be sad, you could go to Asia, you would be very sexy.

You are much better looking than OP. You're just fat. You can fix that.

dump

A complicated question. Your eyebrows are messy. I would just start with stray hairs that don't line up with the rest. Get tweezers and and eyebrow comb (so you can see where things do and don't line up). Start subtle, the more you do it the more you'll get a sense of what they should look like. And lastly, just make it a part of your daily grooming routine. Do it as often as you shave.

>I've been doing mine since I was 15. Most people don't notice I do mine because the detail I do is so minimal. But it feels nice when girls who are way too into beauty care stop me and go woah.

Your hairstyle you want imo depends on where you're from. You're clearly not English/American, so their modern cuts might not be in style, ya know? I'd definitely start with raising your side burns though. Idk what country you're from but it's not the 80s anymore.

I'm from Russia. Leave a photo with hairstyles, which in your opinion will suit me

I need to see your head from the side.

Kek
Obviously not seeing the side of your head idk what kinds of things would and wouldn't work. I picked this one because your hair is already a medium length so if that's something you'd like to keep this works. Your hairline and his are pretty similar. But seeing how you're russian I'd stick to fades/tappers (this is a tapper pompadour [be careful with pompadours, some barbers will make you look like a bird]).

I believe you have "long face syndrome" or vertical maxillary excess growth. Do you have an overbite? Do you breath through the nose more or the mouth more?

I breathe with my mouth and nose

get your eyebrows threaded and shave your beard, also high and tight haircut

You look like the offspring of Josh Peck and that sloth from Ice Age

This

Why?

Train yourself to nasal breath. Muscles will hopefully form and might squish your tic tac you call a head down into a more pleasing shape. Overall you look fine, unless your skinny fat or some other disgusting beta trait

you have a nigger nose

You're honestly not that bad. First pic made me think that your eyes were spaced wrong, but it's not bad in the second pic. If you wear contacts, consider switching to glasses. They'll make it less obvious. Other than that, all you need is a new haircut (bedhead look doesn't mean actual bedhead) and a little sun. That, and smile!

You're not bad, OP, just take care of yourself a little better. You owe yourself that much.

So the skull has already formed

I'm WHITE UPDATE !!! ALT RITT

please fucking kys nigger

Fix your eyebrows and get a nose surgery also leave the beard that will be good. I would not know that telling you about the haircut every head is different, go to a specialized beauty center if you want satisfactory results but believe me, none of this will work if you do not have confidence in yourself, the most important feature that a woman is looking for...

Damn I can not fix the nose with the operation.

Holy shit that's funny

Yes the skull has formed, but like at living material in the body, it can adapt and change from pressure. Pro tip: put tongue on palate and keep mouth shut from now on. It will take time but eventually your head will hopefully shorten and widen

In my opinion you're joking? In childhood, due to problems with the nose, I often breathed my mouth, maybe this was the reason?

Why not? In surgery anything its impossible

Yes this was most likely the cause. It's shitty but not life ending, orthotropics will help over time. I would also do it if I could afford it

Try to cut your hair and your throat

Do you think I have a long jaw?