Stumbled upon this shit, I feel strange

Stumbled upon this shit, I feel strange.

don't fell guilty user we all want to jerk it to thick, bushy tails and sexy butts like that

can we have more?

no?

Bump for fox ass

no fox, but Mare masterace

Bump

is this the new s/fur thread?

It can be. All furry butts are good.

No

superior version

Literally 0.5% of the picture is different. Not superior, just different.

fortune cookie is always superior.

I would love to try one but I live in Florida and I don't own one/ know anyone who owns one.

they are great animals but so are dogs.

I fuck my male labrador, but he also fucks me its mutual. I love how warm he is inside, a lot warmer then other people.

Lol Im only into females. But its ok if he does you more than you do him I guess.

I don't take his knot but I do enjoy sucking him and getting fucked every now and then, maybe once or twice a month

You should or it's not fair obviously.

I bet you have to clean out with a lot of enemas. Seems like a lot of work. Being gay is hard.

How do you get a dog into that

I have taken his knot but I am too tight currently and need to get a knot dildo or something to loosen myself up some. Also, he voluntarily takes enemas and loves them, does not fight or anything while taking them.

I am assuming your talking to me, and my dog started humping me one day while i was in bed so I just let him fuck me fully then tried to fuck him and he enjoyed it also, so I just kept it up.

Lots of oral sex gets them into it pretty easy, but you have to be prepared to get them off every time.

Not into males.

so basically you rape your dog, nice...

He fucks me, I fuck him, he never yips or cries while being fucked and is fine being fucked.

shh
there are still people who believe animals have no consent

Sometimes you try to explain it but other times it's not worth trying to explain it.