twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

perhaps learn english first

4'10
Size 5-6 US womens
19yr old latina gf
More?

how does it feel fucking a midget?
and pls moar

Really nice, average size is fairly big (not sure if it has anything to do with being 4 10). She is very light weight and alot of positions are easier. Overall id say 10/10 wouldnt want to bang anyone else.

Anyone in nj/nyc area into feet? I'm looking for a jo bud type thing to maybe meet and share pics like this and jo etc. Plus if you have gf wife etc whose feet we could fap to. Or we could stroke to my mom's feet. Kik: pmk1150.

I'd shit all over those poo stompers. Imagine the smell.

she give good footjobs? Must be nice having a small gf. My girl is the same height as me 5'10, so weird sex positions are just a fucking pain.

She needs to wash her feet in my diarrhea. Imagine the smell.

She should walk over my logs like that and let the shit squish between her toes and then let it ferment. Imagine the smell.

you could start by posting your mom's feet on here
pretty please

can we take a moment to appreciate the patron saint of foot sluts? Wish she was still on Plebbit.

never forget.

Yes she does! Shes very happy aboutem too. Before dating me she never realized how feet could be attractive. So me and her cleaned them up and now they are really soft and even more beautiful. Kissing can be tough since shes short, but we both think its cute either way. Win/win

Did this kill the thread?

Does sound like a win/win. Good for you user :)

Thank you! Hope things are going well with yours! Is she into the whole foot fetish thing as well?

Thoughts?

She knows i have a foot fetish and she gives me footjobs but i'm still waiting till she turns around and says "you can cum on my feet" without asking during sex. At least in my mind I'll feel more comfortable. Took me 2 years to tell her I had one.

*SNIFF SNIFF*

Why does there always gotta be some dude's hand in the pic? Or his fuckin hairy leg or something? Worse yet, his goddamned ugly-assed pickle?

Otherwise, sexy pic!

She could put her toes in those fuckin guages

Damn, 2 years. Glad you told her though! In my opinion you should be more open sexually, try to get her excited about it and hopefully she will be excited about it! Also dont treat foot fetishism as something weird, its fairly normals and feet are cleaner than hands even!

Oh I never treated it as something weird. It's just at the start before we got together she was the "i find feet ugly" type girl. Now she's the one who ask if I want a footjob.

Also turned out she knew for like 1 year. She just wanted me to be more open. She would do stuff like put her feet in my face and I would just play it cool.

Oohhhh, it was the same way for me and her. She finds them attractive now and even does her own little photo shoots! Advice still stands though, try to make it exciting for both of you and itll be a ton more fun, she may even take initiative!

more?

I'll just upload them all on volafile for you user.

/r/gm6xrhkc

you're the best user

Thanks for the advice user and also thanks for sharing your gf with us

weird, I swear I've seen pics on here that aren't there

Do you have them? Share if you do.

omg who is this goddess?

I miss her so much

>not knowing who Bri is
Do you live under a rock? All fb/ig feet fans know this goddess

i want to shove my nose under her toes

thank you user, some of the best toespreads ive seen

you her Op? where's this footslut from

google reverse photo search on this should bring up the tumblr

this one too

I do too

Name/ more?

Does anyone have the image of that girl laying on her stomach with her feet in the air and that kid is playing with them?

Thoughts?

What is consciousness?

subscribe to vsauce you fucking idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=qjfaoe847qQ

will i ever get another qt gf? what will i eat for a snack later?

you just described thousands of potential pictures, retard

i know exactly what hes talking about tho just i dont have it

same, it's a great pic