Lost my fap folder, fucken crucial ssd took a shit on me... acronis backup wont work either...

lost my fap folder, fucken crucial ssd took a shit on me... acronis backup wont work either. Looking for dump of this chick, cant find on motherless at all, but know it was there.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn4.videos.motherlessmedia.com/videos/88D0C33.mp4
mega.nz
mega.nz/fm/KCJW1JDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i found a bunch of images through reverse searches, but all threads just have handful of pics..

did you try recuva?

don't write any data to the SSD, don't format it, don't do shit. Just boot from another drive and try to recover files using recuva, or other data recovery programs. Recuva is free and works fairly well if you deep scan especially but that takes forever. Just do a quick scan first, when you save files don't save to the SSD it'll over-write missing files.

always have 2+ backups of things you want

im pretty good with recovery etc.. i was using acronis, have recovered single files before, but my version chain is corrupted and i cant perform a full restore from the "original" full backup, where most of my shit is, the incrementals seem to be intact just dont contain much.,

ive tried recover.. the ssd drive itself is just toast, like no recognition on bios level or external drive. ontrack may be required for a restore on this, its toasted to shit, i didnt lose partition or anything. really pissed drive is 4 months old. and figured acronis would of protected me as it always has. Beside fap folder i actually have shit i need to get back. Acronis indian support case has be futile completely

damn that sucks balls. sorry man

thanks bro.. i never really had a SSD take a complete shit on me like this. there is a local recovery place says they work on ssd's i may give them a shot before ontrack, ontrack fucken rapes you.

Bump more of this chick! Deff need to see the whole folder

its somewhere on motherless, just cant find it anymore. 4archive used to have it too, cant find.

theres at least one video too hoping to get back

as a LAST resort, you could try freezing the drive. If that fails, you could try reflowing the solder on the chips on the SSD but you'll have to disassemble the drive and use a hot air station.

sometimes the solder comes undone and needs a reflow. sometimes you're just out of luck.

Gotta spread the word to find her! Expose this slut!

the recovery place actually said they can buy the SAME EXACT solid state, replace chips, do modifications to hardware with a bootstrap, and be able to access drive.. price is $500+, chink place seems really smart too.

these are just a few of the images i found from reverse searches

Q: What's the difference between op and Jesus?

A: Pic related

fuck she's hot

she looks like a clone of my ex, kinda why i want the collection back. pics of my ex on drive also haha..

Whoever has these needs to post

somones got a link cmon lol

Is it motherless 88D0C33

I don't have flash so I can't tell. I'm on a live linux boot recovering my own data

shes fucking gorgeous

aww shit boi.. video is back haha yes.. You are my hero tonight, may computer gods smile on your recovery.

cdn4.videos.motherlessmedia.com/videos/88D0C33.mp4

if anyone has gallery link for full photo set that would make my night.

think i know the guys kik name that likes to spread them if u want that.

yea ill try the source for sure thanks

AMAZING ASS

He’s not answering? Or do I have the wrong guy

almost quints lol

What’s the kik name?

i dont have it, i didnt post that. i would like it myself

it's jinkins321

Guy won’t answer haha

well he was all about spreading this a month ago, last time i spoke to him was jan 8th

Did he share a whole big file with you?

What's the best way to find a girl like this to fuck? without her knowing??

that may be how i got everything originally, it may have been a whole zip.. cant remember.

no cuz there r a bunch of pics in here i never saw before.

first part i could prob help you with, second part scares me little.

shit he's been trying since august? i talked to him like i said this january.

i gotta get kik installed here on my new os installation here asap and give a shot.

This chick is so hot I need to see all haha

i mean without my gf knowing hahah

im hoping someone comes through with the collection from jinkins there maybe..

Anyone know her name?

gotcha thats more doable.. thats gamble i wouldnt take with my wife.. in my playa days, i had second and third cell phones, cash everything, took a second job with "odd hours", etc.. difficult to pull unless your lying game is strong.. i found always recalling small fake details and going on about them seem to convince them you are telling truth.

Please keep dumping as much as you can! I only had a very few of these!

Also interested in this

never figured that out, ive had these for a while, think i puled original collection as a zip as i said..

im running out real quick, im going in order, have handful left i pulled from reverse searches. gonna keep dumping

Post that as a mega?? Or post a link to the zip?

Please dump everything you have of her!
The universe will reward you with good ju-ju

If you send the zip I’ll unzip and post everything

i can at least do that haha, give me min, which site should i use thats easiest

Mega

give me a site to use ill do it now

Mega is prob most reliable

She's absolutely perfect!!!!

i got a 2 min video
let me see if i can upload

This!

mega.nz

working on it mega give me issue with file limit wtf. hold on

i made an account, its uploading now what i got, prob 30 images i havent shared yet

Vola room for her. Dump. gm8v70fg

You will be my hero

Yess!

uploaded video r/GirlsNextDoor

its uploading now. i still looking for collection out there b/ros, know it exists haha.

Do you have kik or anything? We can chat there and figure this out haha

What site is that?

vola

>r/GirlsNextDoor
let me get it reinstalled have nothing right now here all links gone haha. give me 3 min

YES thank you that is the Other video. i think there was only 2. both have been posted here now. 60% on upload, ill include second video too

i don't know how to vola

Good man. Waiting for link

wait i think i can share link before i finish uploading.

this is mega link let me know if works or not, dont usually use mega
mega.nz/fm/KCJW1JDY

volafile dot org / what i gave you.

>mega.nz/fm/KCJW1JDY
wtf since when do you need to sign up for an account?

needs to be /r/girlsnextdoor

i had problems with uploading too, no idea

im uploading everything to here also right now, keep refreshing
volafile /r/gm8v70fg