Is 1 video per week their schedule now?

Is 1 video per week their schedule now?

There's no more TFA Plinkett, no more Space Cop..what's their excuse for doing literally no work whatsoever? How hard could it possibly be to watch a movie and talk about it for half an hour?

>I have no understanding of video editing: the post

They record everything with three cameras and usually punctuate their statements with footage.

When are these hacks going to review Ishtar?

Try it yourself op

You must be new to RLM. A few years ago, literally all we would get is one or maybe sometimes two Half in the Bag episodes a month and nothing else. Now they have a rotating roster of shows, all at least 30 minutes or longer, and lately they've been putting out videos more than once a week.

Other youtubers post 2-3 vids å week. Not much editing needed to make one 30 second skit and 20 minutes of jabber. It's all filmed on one set, in one day on two cameras.

I hate you spoiled RLM newfags who think they should pump out 2 videos a day. Back in the early days of RLM we were lucky to get 1 video a month. 1 video a week is fine.

>no work whatsoever

October:
>Best of the Worst Halloween episode
>re:View: Dawn of the Dead
>Star Wars Rogue One Trailer Breakdown
>Best of the Worst: Canadian episode
>re:View: The Gate
>Half in the Bag: Box Office Numbers
>Mr. Plinkett's TFA review

Yeah, how lazy.

They'll probably do HitB Hacksaw Ridge and Doctor Strange in one video or only Hacksaw Ridge, and then next Fantastic Beasts and Star Wars. I'd say monday or tuesday will be the next HitB.

There latest Half in the Bag was a total rip off of their last episode

>I STILL have no understanding of video editing: the post
Yeah because some faggot talking into a web cam and using jump cuts every five seconds is somehow the same thing as intercutting between three cameras for an hour long conversation, punctuating moments with precise comedic editing. You're a fucking moron.

What does this even mean?

Quality over quantity

Fucking new scum

Daily reminder that if you give views to any video that isn't solely Mike, Jay and Rich used for the occasional punchline you are the problem.

Lol being this new to RLM

>Other youtubers post 2-3 vids å week
Yeah and how many of them are actually good?

Right.

Daily reminder that you're a whiny faggot.

The worst part for me is that I dont even like their Best of the Worst show because I dont want to waste my time watching them discuss terrible movies that aren't even fun bad most of the times.

Half in the Bag is an amazingly fun show, Re:View is fun, their little joke vids are fun but Best of the Worst is boring.

Shouldn't you be doing behaviorl exercises with your autistic offspring right now Jack?

>An episode of Best of the Worst, which involves over five hours of movie-watching footage and at least an hour of discussion footage from three different camera angles, as well as multiple audio sources as well as sifting through clips from the movies watched, is no more complicated to edit than some guy talking into his webcam in his bedroom.

How hard is it to go a week without your virtual friend simulator?

Go back to Doug and his league of autists

I WANT THAT JUICY RICH MEAT

Why? They are usually at their best when doing BOTW in terms of jokes and "bantz".

And since we are all lonely faggots with no friends for 1 hour we can act like we are watching bad movies with a couple of buds.

See
>

How much money do they make off those videos? It can't be much because their view count isn't that special.

Then why doesn't RLM post a video 2-3 times a week?

If they actually made money off the videos they'd be making videos instead of sitting on their asses. They get $14k/month from patreon no matter what.

You mean his leauge of SUPER autists

Ftfy

Well. To be fair, a lot of gaming youtubers upload two videos a week and they have pretty packed schedules as well.

>spend 5-20 hours playing and recording a game
>write a script
>edit all the footage of the game, record audio/film yourself

Even worse if it's a review of a new release and the only have a few days to get it out there.

Not that I don't mind RLM's current schedule. It's more than enough for me.

They apparently make enough to do it full time. Also, an average of 300-500 thousand views for their videos is pretty good considering the length of them. Most popular videos on youtube are 10 minute clickbait videos. Plus, RLM has a much higher views-to-subs ratio than a lot of other channels.

It's mostly just a waste of time, I could be watching something I haven't seen yet and that is a certified good movie instead of some dudes talk about 3 really bad movies which I probably won't ever watch unless they're fun bad, which happened about 5 times now, the best one of them being Miami Connection.
I like watching the same stuff they do, it makes me feel more connected to Mike and Jay.

The early show also doesn't have as much bantz but since I'm a perfectionist and also on the spectrum I have to watch everything or nothing at all.

And stop projecting dude, I have one friend and that's my girlfriend who visits once a week, I get plenty of social interaction from my wide array of friends.

THe point of Best of the Worst is the bantz, not the movies they're watching.

Is Mr. Plinkett Jewish?

I think most of us watch RLM for Jay, Mike and Rich, not the actual content they are reviewing/talking about. And BOTW's is pretty much just them(well, hopefully) being themselves.

> I have one friend and that's my girlfriend who visits once a week,
>I get plenty of social interaction from my wide array of friends.

>I only have one friend who I meet once a week
>but I have a wide array of friends
What?

Who the fuck is that next to Mike(?) fucking unreal gyno

I like walking away from their show with a fun bad movie to watch, if it's just really awful movies I would never be interested in watching it feels like I'm wasting my time.

I tried to be funny

You seem pretty weird.

As I said I'm on the spectrum.

>I don't enjoy Best of the Worst for the same reason other people enjoy Best of the Worst, therefore Best of the Worst is a waste of time for everyone
You're a pretty self centered cunt desu

It's clearly Rich, you dumb faggot

Well, to be fair. He started the post with "The worst part for me". He never said anything about everyone.

I never said its a waste of time for everyone, just that I feel it's a waste of time for me to watch it.

Since when did Rich get so thin?

How much cash do they get per 100,000 views though?

Then don't watch it. Why should the rest of us care?

Enough to do RLM full time. Even after factoring in studio rental and whatever other monthly bills that go along with that, they're still making a living at it.

I don't know, I was just saying that since I dont like BoTW the RLM content is even less for me.

Well poor you. Is there anything we can do to make you feel better?

>edit all the footage of the game, record audio/film yourself
Hahahahahahaha

The only ones that ACTUALLY do that stuff, i.e. lots of editing, post-commentary and so on don't release videos often at all.

I watch redletter medea when I'm going to sleep it lets me dream I live in a world where I give jay a long slow handy under the table as everyone talks about movies.

youtube cpm is like ~$2, and they average ~300k views per video, so they're making about $600 each.

Is there any other show like RLM out there to watch?

Yes they do.

That stuff is like 90% of video game reviews.
How else would they do it?

about $1,000

I thought you were talking about let's play stuff.

Either way, I don't think most of those review guys play the whole game through.

That's actually really fucking good.

That's even better.

I mean, maybe not for RLM. But for your average one man operation. If you did two episodes a week and got 100.000 views a video they would make more than a lawyer, it-consultant, accountant and civil engineer does in my country.

I recently rewatched older episodes of HITB. to be precise, it played in the background while I worked on something so I focused more on the sound. Noticed a "ping" sound every few minutes. Am i imagining things or is the ping real? Never noticed it before

It's a part of the stock music they used to use.

Eh. 4 people * 2 hours to watch the movie, plus probably another 2 for the filming, plus let's say 4 hours of editing = 20 man-hours. Even if they make $1k each, that's just $50/hour before taxes.

Well, depends on the game of course. But even on the low end of the spectrum they play around 5 hours I would recon. Which is still less than a BOTW video.

I think it's fair to say that a lot of them work around the same amount as the RLM guys for a video(well, the more serious ones that has a decent amount of views), not counting the fact that most work solo of course, and the usual is two videos per week.

But, RLM wants to have a more normal life along with their internet career. And I can understand that.

>literally no work whatsoever?

They have been cranking out content non stop since Plinkett was released. Too bad it's all Halloween stuff. Hopefully they keep going though, looking forward to christmas

If someone is putting in the amount of post production work into their video game videos as RLM puts into their projects and are releasing more than one video a week, then they clearly have no fucking life.

I mean more in general. I thought you barely got paid scrap most of the time. Like alot of youtubers with 200k views seems to live around the poverty line or have to subsidize with patreon.

Granted 50 bucks an hour is still really fucking good where I live. The average is around 40 bucks in my country I would guess. And we have a higher cost of living than America.

Well a lot don't. Which is why I suspect RLM is only doing one video a week.

>4 hours of editing
What are you even talking about? You certainly can't be talking about Best of the Worst, but not even Half in the Bag could be edited in only 4 hours. You're delusional.