How many filler episodes do you think do we get before he reappears in a meaningful way ?

how many filler episodes do you think do we get before he reappears in a meaningful way ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBFCBa9mHoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do they do this? Episodes like negans debut show that they are capable of being creative and original in their filmmaking, yet they always trash that for generic bullshit 99% of the time.. why?

So his Mother Base isn't meaningful? Fucking hate you numales.

my guess: one more kingdom episode
next episode will be rick and group trying to get shit together with some drama but no negan
episode after that will have negan speaking from the off

Episode 4 is when he comes to Alexandria to collect their offering so stop fucking whining

here's how the rest of the first half goes according to spoiler sites

tonight - all at the sanctuary with focus on daryl and dwight and a couple negan scenes

ep 4 - negan comes to alexandira; hilarity ensues

ep 5 - focus on hilltop and alexandria; jesus does some cool shit

ep 6 - tara and heath episode

ep 7 - carl teams ups with jesus and goes to the sanctuary; we see negan's harem and the ironing part

ep 8 - daryl escapes the sanctuary and negan guts spencer

>"WHUR MUH NIGGIN N' ZUMBEEZ N' SPLOSIONS BRUH? FUCKIN FILLER N' PEOPLE TALKIN IS SO GAY BRUH DUDE"

end yourself and take the rest of nerd culture with you

>so what if 85% of the show is soap opera-tier dialogue and one-dimensional characters randomly doing 5 minute monologues
>wanting actual plot progression instead of """""""character development"""""" is a bad thing

fuck off and take your shitty show with you

calling it, next week will be the best episode of the season

whose ready to see him get tortured?

torture isn't fun to watch

>"spoiler sites"

Why does Dwight hate Daryl so much? I can't remember why.

probably 3 or 4. I think this season will be good desu.

Last weeks episode sucked and fuck you Jerry.

But tonight should be good. I am down for some Dwight and Daryl action.

it is when it's daryl

I assume all the people that fucking whine about Negan not being immediately in every single episode don't read the comics or haven't read em.
The way they're pacing it out is perfect, we get an episode with a bit of filler tonight and some Negan to shut everyone up. Then next weeks episode is gonna be a blast, with hopefully some gutsy scenes.

I'm on season six and I fucking love the bromance between Eugene and Abraham

Yeah Abraham is a pretty cool character, usually one of the few that gets shit done and moves the actual plot forward

The shot of him tapping on the gates for next week had better have him say "Little pigs, let me in!"

They have literally never been wrong.

torture and humiliation are two of my biggest kinks so me. shame they're not going to rape him tho

Shitty writing

After four years of the spoiling dead being 100% right about everything, it's time to stop being a smug douche and just accept them at their word.

Please god let him say this.

Have you actually been on those spoiler sites. They're the smuggest most entitled libcucks around the internet. Also posting spoilers makes you feminine like them.

he says it here idk if he says little pigs since it's chooped up youtube.com/watch?v=RBFCBa9mHoc

does anyone have a link to a stream of tonights episode?

Those assholes banned me from FB. And I won;t bother with forums since I'm not like obsessed

I gave spoilers in another TWD group and I guess that is bannable. Oh well EP 1 is done

This is what I think about it. Every show exists to make money, no shit there. But some networks do find it in their financial best interest to simply produce good content and that drives up the viewership. But then there's networks like AMC that understand this concept too well and after starting a really good show (TWD season 1) they will turn it into a soulless husk of a series and something that can only be described as a product.

Story telling doesn't matter anymore, they know exactly what they're doing with a strong first episode and a season of filler. Its like a game designer controlling what the player sees and feels at different points, but its non interactive and solely done for cynicism. When I watched Mad Men it felt like an engaging story, TWD feels designed to ramp up my excitement only when its in AMC's best interest and keep me following by a carrot on a string the rest of the time. Knowing that dulls my excitement to the point I cant enjoy it. TWD is like the textbook definition of soulless TV, it might not be the best example ever but it's popularity ramps it up a lot.

I've read the comics, he has incredible plot armor. Nobody really important dies except glenn and abraham.

>you killed more of my people, not cool, that is so not cool
kek

>it takes 1/4th of the season for it to happen

Whats a nice live HQ stream for Walking dead?

I hate those faggots at brettygood

>being this much of an asshole for no reason that they banned you

what it like being a loser