What's Louis shouting about, Sup Forums?

What's Louis shouting about, Sup Forums?

Telling everyone to vote for Hillary.

That we killed you!

>CUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

He's just virtue signalling.

ahhhhh somebody cuck meeeeeeeeee
XDDD

IT SGOING DOWN
TURN ON CNN
THE WESTERN WEB IS UNDER ATTACK

He's getting pegged, silly.

LITTLE WHITE DICKS

he gets a bbc from behind

>posting the cropped version

why would the bbc interview him like that? Is this some kind of art performance?

I'm surprised that made it here.

>the south is different and even today is behind the times. just last week I did a show in memphis, and while I was there i visited the national civil rights museum. it's like a one stop shop for reasons why the white race should be scourged from the planet. just washed away like clorox poured on a toilet seat covered with diarrhea germs. they have everything there. They have malcolm x's glasses. mlk's bible, soaked in his own blood. the hoses they used to blast innocent and brave african american protesters in birmingham. and seeing all of this, i was overcome by how easy i have it as a cracker so i asked the guard where the purification chamber was.

>he was like "what purification chamber?" and I said "you know, the purification chamber. the place a white man goes to allow black men to slake their 400 years of righteous rage into his mouth." and he still didn't get it. "you mean a phone booth? we haven't had phone booths here since 1995 because of cell phones." and I'm like "no, it's usually in the bathroom or adjacent to the bathroom." he's like "is you talking about a glory hole?" and I'm like "no sir, I assure you there's nothing glorious about it. it's a solemn act of contrition" and he was all "i think you need to move on, missy."

>that's when I went and drilled a hole in the mock up of emmitt till's coffin, climbed in, and called over every black man who came past to unload his pain into my mouth, but because the south is a horrible, bigoted place full of backwards thinking people only three nubian princes allowed me to share their burden that day.

>"you mean a phone booth?"

Lost it. I could see a real person genuinely confused by this conversation.

BIG

BLACK

COCKS

MEME

HEY TYRONE COME HERE AND FUCK MY WIFE

I wish americans would stop polluting threads with this election crap. It's been more than a year, right? Stop it!

yfw you can't spell blacked without CK

his meatballs gave him gas