Good lord what a fucking shitshow. Why is this the most watched show on television?

Good lord what a fucking shitshow. Why is this the most watched show on television?

>wondering why normies like the walking normie

if i was D i would have told neegan to shut the fuck up talking about my shit and my wife bitch don't be a pussy there's a army of y'all and only one of him i woukd have decked his ass for fucking my wife and acting all big shit shit id take his bat and bash his head like he did glens and abrahams lol

le zombies

The first three episodes have been particularly awful. You'd think even normies would drop it at this point.

>le contrarian memay

It's an okay show,stop acting like it fucking sucks. It's a 7.5/10 show at best,but you still watch it because it's an okay show. Sure you'll come on Sup Forums after and complain and call it's fans retarded normies,but you'll still watch it again next week and you'll make up some bullshit justification "uhh I'm only watching it for Negan".

Why are you people so afraid to just admit you enjoy watching it?

HNNNNNNNNNNG

Too bad Dwight's comic love interest has been cast as... you fucking guessed it a colored girl.

She's white? At least she looks white...

No I'm not talking about her. I'm saying too bad this isn't the chick that will end up his Savior waifu. They cast a mixed girl for that.

That's who I'm talking about. The skin head girl from the comics looks white to me.

The skinhead girl in the comic named Laura and as you see with the image they turned her from a punk nazi to a mixed girl. At least that's what the spoiler site says. Maybe they'll go with a different girl but I doubt it. They made Laura colored because they really really love pushing racemixing into EVERY relationship that isn't 2 gay me.

I have three """friends""" who watch this utter garbage and they all have things in common:

1. They're simpletons who work basic, minimum wage jobs.
2. They enjoy games like The Witcher and Fallout.
3. They support Hillary Clinton.

I think this is the most watched show on television because it appeals to the majority. And the majority of people are bottom-of-the-barrel buffoons unfortunately.

I've tried to watch this show on three separate occasions. I just couldn't do it and seriously question the mental acuity of anyone who does. The writing, acting and general feel of the show is so god damned awful.

D is gay for daryl, him & daryl couldve downed Negan & run the saviors.

Option b, they kill negan, D lets daryl go, then alerts the saviors that darylkilled negan. Daryl killed on sight, D becomes the new #1

i dont work a serious job
i hate fallout and witcher
>supporting a two party system

you have to literally forget everything you know and suspend your cognitive thinking for this show to be anything interesting

positives about this show
people die off
i like zombies dumb zombies

theres a shit ton of dragging on and this whole season so far is trash, almost every season has 80% trash episodes, then episode 7,8 15 & 16 are better than usual

im convinced the show is a meta parody of zombies itself, shuffling on undying and aimless.

No idea, the acting is atrocious. The story is dull as dog shit and the central theme is so fucking overused it's ridiculous.

Obviously, the show isn't so good anymore. But I got hooked in the first three seasons and I have to follow it through now.

>no scenes of Alexandra boring zone
>suddenly show is quite good
makes one think

I kind of wanna see how fucked up they all are after pee pee pants city.

>Dwight is literally being cucked by Negan

The show works best when it has a primary antagonist or goal. Once they settle down it gets boring.

>Why is this the most watched show on television?
Because this is people's first taste of serious post-apocalyptic. Because it's accessible.

Nobody watched/read The Road. Or read stories like Canticle for Liebowitz or Foundation.

Their only perception of current post-apocalyptic situations is things like Mad Max or the Fallout video games, which are ultimately campy as fuck.

Why do you think Game of Thrones is popular. Same reason. It's people's first taste of people being people - being complete fucking assholes.

Also something something repressed desires of savagery set loose in a dying world that everyone fantasizes about

Why are you complaining now after last nights episode was actually decent?

>Negan is supposed to be a badass that always does as he says
>says Daryl only has 3 choices
>there will be no 4th option
>immediately capitulates and does 4th option

I think that's true because this generation and the boomer generation has not felt the sting of war or the fear of debilitating diseases like Polio. And the thing is, we're actually straight up dealing with war and Zika and approaching a world where our current antibiotics won't work anymore - and we don't feel it because we're so insulated from it.

I completely understand why many older people I've met who grew up feeling WW2 or were refugees or faced government persecution totally don't think our Hollywood fiction is that great. Because to them, if it doesn't cartoonize their experiences, it depicts them (like Walking Dead) in such a way that it doesn't address why it's so fucking bad. Like, they don't understand why people were such cruel motherfuckers in their personal lives; seeing people be cruel motherfuckers on TV with absolutely no reason either is just too real for them; it makes them bitter that we use our freedom to almost celebrate edginess - because to them, it's obvious nobody is learning to NOT be an asshole from watching these things (a criticism I have heard in regards to Reality TV).

Humans aren't made for the modern environment, no matter how comfortable you may think you are, our place is out there on the wild frontier, fighting tooth and nail to survive. And deprived from that we all become a little bit...wrong, if you know what I mean.

What was the fourth choice? Dwight said he can be a Savior, one of their slaves, or dead. Daryl chose not to join them.

He probably ended up as one of the slaves.

Are they retarded how the fuck can the saviors follow their deserters? Go on a supply run and never come back go north to canada or something it's easy shit.

omg fucking terrible

am I supposed to remember that girl or something? jesus

Negan can literally be killed at any times by any of his henchmen who he has probably all caused severe trauma, he should be getting shots taken at him daily

I think this season is alright. More watchable than the last that's for sure.

Season has been solid so far. First ep was kînó and everything the season 6 finale should have been. Ezekiel episode was comfy and this ep gave us more based Negan and building up Dwight as a character

Dean is really trying his best with that shit dialog. They should've strayed away to some of the comic's material and went for a parallel with rick instead of the good vs evil angle.

Laura is a dark beaner in the comics anyway, it's just that the comic art is black and white and half-assed to pump it out as fast as possible.

This season sucks.

Fuckin' Negan megalomania scenes drag on forever -- yeah, yeah we get it he is The Bad Guy.

Shit entertainment value.

>older people I've met who grew up feeling WW2 or were refugees or faced government persecution totally don't think our Hollywood fiction is that great.

World War II ended 71 years ago. They'd have to be in their 80s now to have meaningful memories of WW2. It's hard to believe you're talking to lots of them and that they watch The Walking Dead.

The Walking Dead sucks and user is a bullshitter.

This season is brain dead.

It's a soap opera with gore, people eat that shit up.