Had a morman missionary girl come to my house the other day...

Had a morman missionary girl come to my house the other day. She was cute as hell and gave me her number (for whatever bible teaching the do). What are the odds of hooking up with one of them, it must be near impossible right? Pic semi-related

Pretty low unless you convert; they're going to pick up on the fact you're just trying to get in their pants. That might work fine for a lot of girls but to religious kind it's just insulting.

Good luck though I guess.

Knowing the Mormons, her dad's probably already banging her. Steer clear m8.

On mission, probably zero. But Mormon girls are total butt sluts.

That’s what I’ve heard as well

But like even if I did, I doubt they do that premarital shit right?

I just came to jack off to cheerleaders.

Doubt it, and even if they did it might be one of those things where she'll do anything but vaginal.
Doesn't seem worth it unless you're looking to settle down and are okay with super religious shit.

I don’t mind the religion, I think that stuffs interesting but I know I could never be it seriously, I just like learning it

So I guess what I’m saying is I would prob be able to fake it till I make it

I'm partial to religious girls myself even though I'm agnostic. They seem to be more mentally stable and less slutty then your average bird.
For me the sex is secondary anyway so I don't think waiting isn't a big deal, I just want to start a family.

Yea I’m with you there. They seem much more able to be happy which is crazy to me

back in high school we had this cheesy pun: "Mormon girls will do everything butt sex..."

Also the structure of the mission makes it impossible for her to sneak away with you even for an hour, OP, but you could act interested in the religion, save her number, then hit her up when she is done with her mission.

>For me the sex is secondary anyway so I don't think waiting isn't a big deal, I just want to start a family.
Eh, i like to try before i buy (not a big fan of anal either)

It's not that crazy when you consider how fucked up and degenerate society is today. An average woman today would be an outcast in the 1940's.

I think at the point you're throwing commitment down she'd probably be DTF anyway. Don't think anyone takes those oaths to the full extent anyway.

This, notice how there's something faintly asymmetric about the faces, or in general "off" about their structure.

"Dated" one, she wanted to marry me a month in. she loved sucking dick and was okay with the idea of anal but this one was too pain squirmish for anal, had my finger in there and she cried. THEY ARE INSANE. keep your distance and lead her on hardcore

OP, you're gonna have to convert and then stand in some far flung town centre trying to convert drunks while wearing a suit. Ask yourself if it's really worth it for a shag.

That’s how they get you, lure you with hot girls. JW sent two to my door once. Smoking hot. Said “we’d like to invite you to a party” and I said “yeah?” And they handed me that god damned pamphlet with fireballs and doom in it and told me to come to their gathering.

You should've shown up and gone full Frank the Tank on them.

Kek