I have more money on paypal than you

i have more money on paypal than you

beg for it bitches

I just wanna pay off my debts. :(

how much

go fuck urself twat timestamp or gtfo

you wanna give me some money? like 1000 bucks so i can help my parents?

user can i please have like $700 to get my truck fixed PLEASE

[email protected]

please user it would fix so many problems i have right now please

how i feel

AH SHIT WAIT I DIDNT MEAN TO PUT THE TIMESTAMP THERE< SHIT THEY FOUND ME OUT!!!!

I would wish to partake in some of your good fortune but alas, by the lack of unmerited proof it befalls me a frighten, that I might not succumb to display my desires, and what concerns besiege me to forgo my anonymity by relinquishing my contact information, unto you. Good day sir!

What a totally legitimate balance, I’m so jealous of someone who is definitely a super successful person with an important role in life.
Fucking faggot.

Faggot

>bragging about a zero percent interest account
Of course you have more money on Paypal than I do.

Please OP I'm I would be forever grateful I'm really in need of this money, please!

pesos

reported for scam/fraud

reported for faggotry

what scam? i haven't frauded anyone i was just asking, don't bully please

kek yes

No, you beg me for money nigger

please i beg im a poor piece of shit please give money
paypal.me/Dogg41

homosexual

>paypal.me/Dogg41
Riley Carlson
Melbourne, FL
let the doxing begin

NO NIGGER, YOU BEG ME FOR MONEY!

OP actually got my hopes up

damn it

uh... ok? and you are?

OP DID A HECKIN FRIGHTEN

its not really a dox when that stuff is all linked to the account i posted tho?

HAHAHA, YOU MEAN YOU BEG ME FOR MONEY!

ya you really got me h*ck*n good by listed info attached to the account i posted? ok now im lost

like come on im just a poor nigga can one of you rich people just gib monies

Give me $1000 and I'll order a sandwich from Subway and you can decide what goes on it.

what if i give you $15 which is enough for a subway meal and you show me the subway with timestamp near you in a picture with your hand in it then i send the money after telling you what to put on it.

look at this fag

heck
i beg op ples dont be fgt

Nah, give me $1000 and I'll make a webm of me calling the nigger at subway a nigger.

wow cool dox such meme
NIGGA im poor give me fucking money

>how to use chrome Dev tools to write digits to the DOM and fool newfags 101 2018

flip that proposal and downsize it to 100 and you got urself a deal.

nah man we legit, i got 999,999,999,999,999.99 USD in my account right now, i send another screnshottt

Kys faggot

i feel Ike im the only one begging like its hard to put food on the table because my ex wife fucked my life over can someone spare some of this amazing money

here is how to do this

95k in paypal...you're as dumb as literal shit.

noooo you exposed us, we totally were not being sarcastic and hoping that this was obvious to others that we were doing it...

not if hes mad rich. just give the nigga a brake and maybe hell fuckin give you something you retard

you're the retard
Thinking some random ass dude will give you anything let alone money.

Not even enough to give your son a small lone of $1000000. Pathetic.

Oh yes baby, those digits. Gimme

and im not being totally sarcastic? :D

I have more anti-money than you
beg for it, slut

>posts something thinking they were knowledgeable and exposing someone
>get embarrassed because everyone knew it already
>>lol i was obviously joking, kekekek your the retard that didn't know
why is this still happening in 2018

Hp had a site issue once and a load of their top spec laptops were up for like £10-20 each, site got overloaded in about an hour and I dont think anybody actually got a laptop but, that can happen

Rofl Or they're cheat as shit watches where all they charge you is "shipping" for fucking $15. And it's their business model...

>replying to the spammer

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

>implying and interpreting so much
the cringe is unbearable

Poorfag reportin' I collect and repair older computers for other equally poorfags. Said repairs nickle and dime me to death with a very slim nonexistant or even negative profit margin. I end up sometimes just giving the machines away because poorfags cannot even afford a cheap 100 bux machine.

I have put some, not all of the machines I have in one place and have taken four pix. Many of the machines have been robbed of parts, hard drives, batteries and even external access covers. Others have broken displays or keyboards.

1/4

[email protected]

Any amount from ten bux to thousands of bux can help as some parts machines can be 150 bux or more, also a CPU / GPU reflow machine can cost thousands to repair defective motherboards that most other people give up on.

2/4

Seen in foreground is the 11 to 12 year old XP era HP nx9420 machine I managed to upgrade to Windaz 7 that I surf Sup Forums with.

3/4

Seen here are 1,200 local phone books I bag up and hand deliver for 20 cents a book to make funds any way I can. I've never been a drug addict or a drunk. Many people asking for funds on paypal are just panhandling to support their habit. My 'habit' if you could call it that is helping others with laptops and small personal loans.

[email protected]

4/4

have you thought about sucking dick on Craigslist for 20-30 bucks?