General cuck thread. pics/stories/etc. also cucks drop your kiks to share your gf, if she knows preferred

general cuck thread. pics/stories/etc. also cucks drop your kiks to share your gf, if she knows preferred

As a cuck who loves trump the past year has been great

>be me
>we meet up
>op is faggot, lets me fuck his gf/wife
>cream her every hole
>OP has to eat it like it's his only meal

The thought of taking someone else's girl and turning her into my little slut is hot af.

Bumpsgump

Want her to cuck me.

Wickr kpowers4fun cuck with young wife

Wicker kpowers4fun?

>cuck
When you see CUCK you think JEW

No kik?

Shybooknerd76 if you wanna know more about my gf. Just got her into this lifestyle

Nudes?

Kik chubbygf and tell me how you would use and abuse my girlfriend

Cock here @lowatlas
Pic is my gf

get online

more

Does she have a kik too? Or only you?

oh fuck, don't stop

why'd they make her fat in the right pic?

low t detected

as a cuck, i have to fucking agree

big dick here (7.5 inches)

jacking off to your gs on kik

will do wwyd or tribs if youre into that

my kik is velikynovgorod

jesus, thats as big as my dick is hard

what a gay looking little bitch

;)

do you have any experience as a bull? youre more than big enough to have my wife beg for mercy

I'd love to see you turn my wife into your little slut.

no sadly its just a fantasy

i'd def be down for that tho

I really want a few guys to use/abuse my wife while I watch, kind-of a cuck/rape fantasy

Same here. Cuck/rape fantasies for me

I want her to hate it, but cum over and over again against her will

more dick

I'd like to fuck her asshole while she wears that wedding dress. Then I'd pull out and cum all over it.

We've done anal a couple of times and oh god fuck yes I'd love to see that.

Kik: SophiaNissar

She's out fam. She's being high and mighty and won't share her body. So, here's a pic I got of her in another thread

I don't think I'll ever get to live out the rape fantasy part, but did have a foursome with another couple which was pretty cool

I'd love seeing that wedding ring against my cock as she sucked me off. I'd pull my cock out of her mouth and slap it against her face a few times. Then I'd shove it back in and fuck her face until that makeup was running down her face.

Fuck yes. not into the rape aspect, but a reluctant hotwife being turned into a slut with pleasure sounds amazing

That looks like an ass that needs to be fucked. I'd bend her over and fuck her on all fours. Plunge my cock into her asshole and start pounding. I'd reach up and grab one of her tits. Pinching her nipple between my fingers. Then as I'm about to cum I'd pull out and blow my load all over her face. Maybe I'd have her go give you a kiss.

haha fuck that she can go kiss someone else with that cummy mouth

Lady I know who's husband is so lame he deserves to be cucked

I just sent her a trib. She didn't like it.

hit me up here

doodemanrod

Kik lax9229 for her udders