Welcome to the Sketch Squad!

Welcome to the Sketch Squad!
Animal Abuse at its finest...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s46XAQ0M4qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What I'm doing is entertaining the idea of having the municipal internet instead of having a one node controlled where the government can possibly take control of it you have municipal internet personal

Yeah bro smoke some more of that Crack
Jonathan Heltzel

I got the MetroPCS two lines for 75 and I use pdanet with debloated developed phones. My operating system is also debloated. There u go u have the secret

Who is this guy? I keep seeing him everywhere

And i also share information about Dell Computer company. He worked for them before he was a crack head and made a really shitty data base that he told everyone Dell paid him 5 grand for it and he spent it on coke and meth

Check him out on youtube he is a sponsored live streamer that does crack on the cam and hits the fuck out of his dog if it doesnt stay quiet, they live in a ford explorer and drive around all day high as fuck and barely have enough money to keep the engine running. im surprised the girlfriend is such a fat fuck they have no money for food. they must be stealing food from the walmart which they live in the parking lot of said walmart. fucking crack head people should be removed from society. dont even waste a bullet take em out cartel style

Is he still banned on twitch? Was in that thread and got banned for 2 days for raiding lol. Also don’t bring up the dog he gets very defensive and angry

drug deals live streaming on 4GLTE from cell phone for 37.95! Donate to me now and I’ll give whatever is left after I buy more drugs to the children’s miracle network!

Trips checked

fat fucking lard whale girlfriend that hits dogs

whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you

Indian lady wants to see those whale bobs an vegenn

youtube.com/watch?v=s46XAQ0M4qc master troll

10/crackhead

He had over 100 viewers before and now he has 4

Calling the police on him tonight

Nice trips. So let it be written so let it be done

Make sure its legit. He does have a knife and bear mace and hes a threat to society because he might stab some people because hes on crack

Holy shit first time I got trips and it's in a thread about this asshole. Fitting.
Legit nothing is happening on his stream. Can hardly fucking see him

That blazing fast 4GLTE service.. he needs to reconfigure his database client to be able to download more bandwidth

He needs to be a dumb fucking crack head like usual and give up is location

Sketchsquad sponsored and powdered by good ole high quality methy meth

All praise the almighty

and some good ol marijuana trimmings

Does somebody have his phone number?

Mmmmmm. Pass me my p-low

Dubs checked and yea its in the dcord

Pb2RNf

Checked

Holy shit I got trips and then dubs? Wtf is going on with this thread?

Hellllllo...

Boo! Did I scare ya?

Got some bomb ass grass in a bag! Who wants to blaze one with me?

Smoking actual hay hahahaha

Dubs and trips thread

This is why it sounds like he is about to lose a lung every time he takes a hit. Meth exhales are smooth fallowed by psychotic outbursts

keks

wow lol

Careful yo this guy might leeeeeeroooooyyyyy jenkins you

Who drinks coffee out of a box? Crackheads do.

I thought he was just so broke that he was just chugging coffee creamer

Could be creamer. That’s even better

At least this is in a coffee cup

Dubs checked and by god look at those fucking teeth the ones he has left look like hes been chugging piss instead of coffee

POV from da whale cam

Lmfao

did he get banned ?
Can't find him anymore

Sketch squad on YouTube

Offline right now looking for signal lul