Do you think I could take this guy in a fight if he started shit? He’s always talking like a badass on Facebook

Do you think I could take this guy in a fight if he started shit? He’s always talking like a badass on Facebook.

I’m the guy on top (5’9” 170lbs) hes on bottom (6’0” 180lbs)

nop

fuuuuckxkckckckcking kek

You both need to lift heavy for two years.

Then it would be an interesting fight.

If you two fight now, it would look like a girl fight.

WHY not?

why would it matter? size is not the sole thing that determines who wins a fight unless the size difference is HUGE

this isn't a midget going up against Brock Lesnar though

Ain’t no faggot here

If you're a better fighter yeah

You clearly don't lift enough, OP.

And join an MMA gym if you want to see if you could take someone.

Well he doesn’t look like he lifts much and I know he doesn’t go to a gym

Fighting skill doesn't have much to do with muscle; muscle is just armor, and it can get in the way if you have too much.

If you keep a cool head, piss him off, and play it smart, yeah, you could win the fight.

Thanks man

i have seen this thread randomly for over 1 year
just why

thers poop in my butt that wont come out

Buy a knife then stab him when he isn't looking

You both look like you don't know shit about fighting. Learn some shit about fighting and you'll be fine.

Skip the foreplay OP you clearly just want to fuck him, invite him over for a few beers and see where it takes you.

Never bet on the guy with the mullet

Have you seen the Childlike Empress from The Neverending Story asking why atheists can't define atheism? I haven't seen one in a while, but two summers ago it was all over the place.

Nope, want a fair fight

This is now a cringe thread

You look like the ultra spiritual guy

Anyone can beat a bigger/stronger opponent, you just have to be more skilled. A strong muscle means nothing if it cant flex

about 4 weeks ago
this one is less common though

So you think short haired is bigger and stronger?

The dude is false i train muay tai and jiu jitsu and in the gym ive seen many big dudes who first walk in thinking theyre hot shit and get whooped by a little dude even a girl on a few occations. But neither of you prolly know how to fight so its okay.