God-tier foods

God-tier foods

Chicken mole enchiladas

wings?
wings are fucking retarded. why people buy that shit?
little to no meat
fingers covered in bullshit
taste nothing but spices and sauce
and overpriced as hell

shutup bitch

you know im right

Go find some better wings, ya lazy fuck.

THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME HUNGRY BUT IT'S 3:25 AM AND NO RESTAURANTS ARE OPEN

'better wings'
they are all the same fuckface. drenched in sauce with miniscule amounts of meat and legit flavor. niggertier food.

Veal sandwich

where is this from originally?

I try to stay away from fried things but if you find yourself a place that serves fried fresh water bass, try it. Ask for a sample at least and you won't be disappointed.

as much as I love catfish, bass literally blows it out of the water. amazing fish and not bony what so ever.

I have a lakehouse on the border and we catch catfish all the time but catching decent bass is an art.

Smoked candied salmon

You're a pissy faggot and I bet your friends make fun of you all the time because you're such an obstinate fuck

Absolutely based

>no rebuttal
>ad hominem
>i smart with big words
if this is how you communicate on an user message board I can't imagine what it's like in person.

Go to your butcher(If you don't have one, look around your city they still have these) and ask him about the current wings he likes.
Chances are you get either bulk tasty(aka less meat, though hi quality) or you want party/ above average meat(Big wings).

Ham on bread with red dry wine

nom nom nom nom nom nom

Buy massive wings from butcher for $2/kg (AUD/Metric, ausfag).

Marinate in various sauces I make from ingredients I already have.

Cook, eat, enjoy large quantity of meat for cheaper than almost anything else, even have some with no sauce. Tastes good. You're an idiot.

agreed meats

looks delectable

Better version of wings.

Lemon chicken

Oops, I meant this pic.

What about this?

Chicken Tendies

Is that sesame chicken? I've had it once, it was good.

This with loads of diffrent meat in.

General Tso

is it good?

It's tso-tso.

I don't think it's necessarily God-tier but Salvadoran papusas are amazing and very cheap and filling.

yeah it doesn't hit you like lemon chicken. the sauce can be a little rich but for the most part it's smooth, thick, and satisfying. not particular sweet but not sour.
most places over-do it with too much sauce. the key is to use a moderate amount.

Lasagna, without meat, and essentially sauteed veggies for a sauce? Speaking as someone who was raised in an Italian household, my great-grandmother would be rolling over in her grave so rapidly, her centrifugal force would destabilize earth's axis, if some shit like that EVER touched my table. Your taste in food is terrible, and you should feel terrible!

I can do with meat but italian sausage isn't my thing. Italian sausage is a whole different thing on its own.

fuck I love lasaga

found the faggot

Never seen a comment cause so much butthurt over food. But chicken wings are overrated as fuck.

I agree. If I'm using Italian Sausage, I'm using 50/50 sweet and hot, and I'm making sausage and pepper sandwiches. They're cheap, and I can make enough to feed guests without worrying. Otherwise I use 85/15 ground beef in my lasagna, and my great-grandma's sauce recipe (it take like 8 hours to cook, but worth every second of it!)

Thank you father for our daily carrots.

My x mother in law was from rural Georgia. That fat black woman could make wings that would make you go out and STAB a nigga for a second helping. So fuck off with your over simplification. Stop buying wings from BWW, or your local pizza joint, and maybe you'll find something worth eating.

It's just that italian sausage has so much flavor it drowns out the other ingredients. What are your thoughts on pepperoni slices on the top combined with extra mozzarella? would that be much of an insult to the dish?

What is that?

Mother.
Fucking.
Barbequed.
Eel.

Consume with fresh, ground sanshou, sliced pickled bitter melon, wash down with copious amounts of shouchuu.

I wish it were not so pricey, though.

Now I wanna stab a nigga

OP here.
I had eel and it was really good. I'm not into seafood but I'm highly interested now that you mentioned bbq variant. where can I find some of this? korean I presume?

Rosemary and lamb... oh, yeah.

>filename

Make it diced pepperoni, and you're onto something. Pepperoni in and of itself is too tough to go on top of a pasta as a slice. In small dices it's much easier to deal with because you don't have to hack through it. And As I said, I agree with you on the sausage. Which is why I only use it in sausage and peppers. It's kind of hard to drown out green and red bell peppers, and onions, so the flavors compliment each other instead of drowning each other out.

>general Tso

There is no General Tso's chicken. The only constant amongst the recipes is that it involves chicken.

That's it.

Maybe it's spicy, maybe sweet, maybe sour, could be anything.

Japanese.

You may be able to find frozen filets at an asian food market. Sanshou and pickled bitter melon (奈良漬, "naradzuke") you can buy over the Internet.

Try to get the Japan-sourced filets. They cost more than the Chinese ones, but you can really taste the difference.