ITT: girls thatb inspire you to be a cuck

ITT: girls thatb inspire you to be a cuck.
>if I was fortunate enough to get a girl like this to have sex with me, there would be an unspoken understanding that she cannot be satisfied by one man, especially not me.
>it would be a waste to make her monogamous
>we'd have to recruit the best alpha men to fuck her on a regular basis
>there wouldn't even be any hostility, just happy acquiescence, since it would be such a privilege to be anywhere near her to begin with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ4-qYZXNiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

You’ll never have the chance

Post a girl that you want to cuck you, stop being a special snowflake

Moar?

She doesn't look like a cuckoldress

Why so many white men want to be cucks

Girls don't need to look like anything to cuck you.

i fucking know right? if you have a small peepee just use your fingers for gods sake

OP as always manages to confirm his faggotry
you can fuck 11/10 pussy whenever you want just pay for it.
best of all after your done you can kick em out

It's in our nature. We already have to guard our women since she will be more attracted to other guys, but that brings guilt with it, knowing she is falling well short of her sexual potential, so it's a relief to just let it happen.

most white men do not want to be cucks.
reddit shut down a lot of the more faggoty boards so those disgusting autists infested over here.
As for me i would neck them all to better the race

Why not just fuck their wives

Chelsea_038 on kik is a massive cheating nigger whore. Completely braindead

>exposing the women on a pedestal mentality that pervades cuckoldry
go get a fucking hobby and some male friends, faggot

Getting cucked is a hobby

Seems more like an obsession. Cucks get desperate to be cucked.

hmm?

Definitely a slut who would fuck other men.

11/10 would be cucked

No, you just assign the word "obsession" to something you're contemptuous about.

Moar?

No, it actually fits.
obsession (n) an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

wow that comes across as a little pathetic OP. tone up, get out there.

she laughs at you worthless cucks

What a loser

That's incest.

It's an arrangement. It doesn't intrude to the point of causing dysfunction elsewhere though. It's like establishing which spouse drives when going on a trip. Wouldn't make the couple obsessed, just a preference, an arrangement. It may never be referred to or thought of much outside of those times.

I had a similar fantasy with my own yogahotwife

Y'know before the inevitable happened and she left her family to fuck niggers all day. It's not so hot anymore.

Moar

hands up, who wants to be cucked by her

Yeah I'd have to let her

*raises hand*

Isn't that just hotwifing

I‘d love to be cucked by er

what do you want her to do to you

Whatever the fuck she wants, I thought that was the point?

don't get clever little bitch

really want her to cuck me fuck

Watch her get fucked by a hugh dick and than watch her get creampied or cummed all over and lick her clean after

But I *am* clever...

I'd love to watch her getting gorilla fucked by a bbc

Any more of her feet?

good slut

you are definitely getting ass fucked

>if yo face ugly why would i suck yo dick??
>fucks niggers

And i‘d like to lick her ass while she gets fucked good

>>you are definitely getting ass fucked

By her, sure. You - not so much.

cheated on me now i cant stop fapping to pics of her and her new bf

Kill yourself jew

you're cute. sassy little bitch

more

Not my first time.

FUCK YOU JOHN BETTENDORF
KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW

FUCK YOU JOHN BETTENDORF
KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW

FUCK YOU JOHN BETTENDORF
KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW

FUCK YOU JOHN BETTENDORF
KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW

more. and tell us your fantasies

Jesus dude how pathetic can you be

i bet

why would you aim for a chick that's so far out of your league? aim for a 6/10 shy GF. if your girl is a little shy and emotionally dependent on you, the odds of you being cucked are significantly lower.

Jesus, have some dignity, man.

I know I’m a shy guy, but even I wouldn’t be so much of a bitch to let myself get chucked. She’s mine and mine only, she can have her friends but if she goes off to fuck some other dudes, I’m gone.

It ain’t hard.

seriously i dont understand cucks! i cant help but think this is just a whole trolling movement lol

It's a very small number but they are very vocal about it because
1) they are extremely insecure
2) some are actually paid to post cuck threads here every single day to discourage masculinity (notice the habitual, seemingly re-posted trap and "bbc" threads which are in the catalog at every single hour of every day as well)
Either one of the above or a combination of the two.
Exhibit B

It's psyops shit. They're literally trying to turn all white men into faggots and cucks so we get bred out of existence.

I preferred the first two tbh. Long legs are my downfall.

Getting 7/10 chicks is easy. I'd rather get cucked by 10/10.

I’m sure it is a troll movement. It’s cool that other guys find her hot or whatever but to let her fuck other dudes, nah.

what do you mean we? im mexican lol
i agree. guys can stare but she's mine.

Imagine hating yourself so much that it becomes your fetish.

ive watched her fuck a nigger she dosent fuck me anymore

Rather worship a princess than fuck a whore.

nigga what?

Sounds like some weird conspiracy shit, bro.

Ayyy, mi hermano! I’m a spic too. Only I’m about 3 or so shades whiter, but I tan real well kek. And yeah, exactly, fuck all this chuck shit.

(I’ve also seen more white girls with spics than niggers where I live kek)

I won’t lie, I have self esteem and confidence issues, but I can’t hate myself that much. That’s a serious problem right there, fam. Not when in other areas of life I’ve succeeded where others can’t even do basic shit.

Ain’t nothing wrong with fucking a whore. At least she’s not a prude, just wrap your tool.

Getting 7/10 chicks is easy. I'd rather get cucked by 10/10.

Different strokes for different folks :)

viva la raza! haha

me too, hermano. light skin blue eyes over here. tan really well.

white chicks dig the brown meat.
we gotta keep fucking them like champions and make them slaves to the mean bean sex machine in order to brown out the white race!

>Getting 7/10 chicks is easy
>implying you've ever attracted a female in your life
>I'd rather get cucked by 10/10
>getting 7/10's is so easy that the thrill of fucking them is not enough for you so you resort to somehow convincing a 10 to date your pathetic ass just so you can watch her be fucked by someone else

Just kill yourself you worthless, lying shill.

There's not really much point arguing over the internet, lol. Whatever.

First off, why not?
secondly, this isn't an argument. It's a statement

Obvious bait

And that’s fine, what I’m trying to say is ain’t nothing wrong if she likes fuckin. Means you get to fuck too.

I don’t have the blue eyes or nothin, but I am for sure pale as fuck. I’m down to fuck em, but don’t fuck all of em, less we breed out the cute aryan blondes.

ey putofucker! you cucks wouldnt understand until you turn a white bitch into a cock hungry slave.
these fucking cucks are sad pathetic men so insecure about the size of the penis. i know for a fact size dont matter. im 5 inches and thick as fuck. you just gotta know how to use it

Dude. More. Plx.

>im 5 inches and thick as fuck. you just gotta know how to use it

That’s what hands and tongues are for kek. Also, can confirm, straight from a white girl, she said the same thing.

Sure, sometimes I like to mix it up though. Fucking gets dull. Sometimes wanting what you can't have is pretty awesome. Plus power exchange is nice too.

>wtf? bugged prices!!?

You can tell those from the US - they instantly equate cucking to being related to race.

i dont care if these white cucks believe if thats my cock or not. i get my dick sucked by a cock hungry white girl and i know it

This

I wish my gf would suck another guys cock in the backseat of our car while I drive around

True. In most cases cuckolding isn't about interracial sex.