My brother's gf cheated on him and now he wants to kill himself, what should I do to help him?

My brother's gf cheated on him and now he wants to kill himself, what should I do to help him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cbQT-zderj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get him laid

Assisted suicide is probably illegal in your jurisdiction.

This. Also tell him to get rid of that bitch pronto

>GF cheated on him
>want to kill himself
what a fag, let him do it

Women cheat. Accept it.

Tell him that her actions are a reflection of her, not him. People who respect themselves respect their partners. If he has nudes, tell him to fap to them one last time and delete them, then dump her ass in the least dramatic way possible. If she cheated on hom, she'll do it again, and it just shows that she puts her own happiness above her partners, which also means that she's destined to be unhappy. Tell him to date someone he normally wouldn't just to get back out there and prove to himself that he's hot options. Whether the relationship takes off or not, ask him to pay attention to how this next person treats him, and to notice that there are people out there whorespect themselves, unlike his ex.

Yea

Women will leave weak men. Doesn't matter if they made him weak themselves by daily erosionor that he lost his parents/job/whatever. Show weakness once and she'll never forget. She's not cheating, she's already broken up with him.

be his gf

It's sunday Dr Phillips.

this

Shity tats. No wonder. Can't even wear his skin.

PC Cukeira

let him do it.

stop with this "my brother" bullshit and random 3rd world countries youtube celebs pics

Women will leave strong men, too. They are human, and therefore make bad choices. Your bro's soon-to-be ex is about to learn this the hard way. Tell him to dump her ass and simply say, "I can't be with someone who cheats."

Doesn't matter if he's weak or strong. He can act strong by doing what I recommended above. And fuck anyone who thinks men always have to be strong...right in their caveman-brain boypussy. He is about to get *stronger* and that's the only test of his manhood that matters.

Foda-se

Idk, don't buy him a gun, we don't need any more liberal statistics. I hear carbon monoxide poisoning isn't too painful

>take him to a bvb concert
>sneak back stage and suck a creamy log of shit out of andy sixx's puckered asshole
any questions?

To see solid wisdom on Sup Forums

Tell him that they're like 6 billion other women out there. Don't just worry about one slut

youtu.be/cbQT-zderj8