Look at the news faggots

look at the news faggots

Galaxy is dope

I expected something that impresses like the s8 but apparently nothing new ...

Got the S7 if this is another glass brick like the S7, why the fuck bother?

Samsung has right technology and is ahead of everyone

Hell do well gg

I can’t believe people waste their money on samsung phones. They barely last you a year.

Still rockin the S5

can this one light cigarettes?
asking for a friend

Found the apple sucking faggot shill. Fuck yourself you stupid goon.

No but it'll light up in your pants and blow your dick off.

If I didn't break my S6, I would still be using it. Literally 0 reasons to change to a newer phone.

>cheap ass android fag detected
stay poor kid, leave the good stuff to the big misters

"Good stuff." What a fucking joke. Maybe you should plugin some headphones so you can hear me better.

Got the adaptor. Check, and mate.

I've had a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime for at least 3 years and to this day it is still reliable and use it on a daily basis, don't know what the fuck you're talking about

It's Motorola that dies young. Usually it's the fucking usb charge port.

You misspelled buy.

You still can't just plugin a iPhone to your computer to throw a document to it. Fuck that noise.

Sure you can. Same way you can with an Android. Using software. You can convert your flac files to Apple Lossless. And your iPhone will be compatible with your cars audio system at up to 96khz at 24 bit. Thats double CD quality. So no worries. A 10 dollar dongle for your headphones or you can use lightning out to a 96khz dac with a 96 khz headphone amp built in. Same as you would with a full sized USB out. You don't have a leg up on audiophiles who use apple just because you bought a Samsung. That's retarded

No need to plug in retard, Air pods for the win
yes I know you can't afford them

Horrible sound quality. Blutooth is inherently lossy. So you use a dongle.

The shit I listen to sound quality doens't really matter

That's fucked up

Lol what.. if you put them in proper cases they are just fine