>Saturday June 17th - HBO US Sky Sports UK
Andre Ward vs Sergey Kovalev
Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Moises Flores

>Friday June 30th - Bounce US
Robert Easter Jr vs Denis Shafikov

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2J8vhC8Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=iEXhD1AyeLo
english.astroawani.com/sports-news/mma-malaysias-agilan-out-prove-ben-askren-only-human-143072
youtube.com/watch?v=CP9OvLdzILg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for female boxing

yes, YES, Y E S

If Maidana wasn't satisfying enough just fucking IMAGINE that. If AB can even make 140 anymore ofc.

That's a good fight for Mikey. Smashing Broner into Orbit will make him a real star

Me on the right

groves - chudinov is the real main event, I actually don't give a fuck about brook

I swear I've never seen a press conference as funny as this for Spece/Brook

>black people believe that Broner will KO Mikey Garcia

lmao

Broner can come in 2-3 pounds heavier at 142/143 and STILL lose.

>you can't call yourself an Olympian if you've never won bronze/silver or gold, you barely won the qualifiers

Woah...

I believe Al Haymon is fed up with Broner, gonna feed him to Mikey who's actually dedicated to the sport and actually has goals

Doesn't Spence look drained?

I like his style, he was impressive, even if Navarrete was compromised by the weight.
In Greece you are called an "olympic winner" even if you only participated in the Olympics and never won a medal.

Lenroy Thomas has Mike Tyson syndrome, looks like a mean bastard but then the voice throws you off

youtube.com/watch?v=iEXhD1AyeLo

Where would you rate Klitschko amongst the greatest heavyweights of all time.

both in the 15-20 zone, just below joshua

Are you honestly trying to tell me that both Klitschko brothers are already below Joshua in the all-time HW rankings, and that Joshua is already in the 15-20 range? What the fuck are you smoking dude?

haha

>bum, dominated a weak era, he isn't fit to lace the boots of *lists 5'9" Irishmen from the 1920s*

What about the regular Olympics, though?

its weird because everyone knows vitali was better but he never really had enough fights or built up the resume to prove it

vitali was "better" but at the same time you can't reasonably put him above wlad in the rankings

Good luck in September

Fucking vanilla midgets have no respect for the business. Looking like fucking Tijuana donkey wranglers.

Too S L I C C too S T R O N K for that orange salesman.

Gene Tunney would have ended Bitchkos life tbqhwy lads.

Who /ChocolateBrownie/ here?

>that chin

damn

How much would Mayweather/Mcgreggor PPV cost? more than the Paquiao one, that was 100 dollars right? I'm not casual just wondering because i've never payed for a PPV

Most likely in that area. 90-100. No way in hell it makes the sales May/Pac did. People learned their lesson. That's why Mayweather/Berto was a flop in Mayweather standards

>That's why Mayweather/Berto was a flop
gee, who would have fucking thought it'd be so one sided. you now remember floyd's fight with guererro

I actually like Guerrero headbutting Mayweather and Maidana punching him in the balls for the 1st match.

I dunno why he disappeared for the 2nd one.

I wish more fighters did this.

WE GONNA GIT DAT WOMAN BEATER

would lennox lewis have beat current anthony joshua

would prime mike tyson beat AJ

wasnt mayweather berto a flop because joy didnt fight someone a country could unite behind?
example
>latino's
>hatton
>pacman
that being said, they only united because he was a villain who kept winning & became more infamous with each win.

Dave Allen
Larry Okolie
Andy Townend
Erroll Spence
Groves via TKO,KO or DQ

is THE acca for the weekend

YA SEE THE THING WITH JOEY GIARDELLO WAS

He's superior on the merits of his handling of Corrie Sanders, whomst Wlad couldn't even come close to beating and who Vitali had to fight a life and death dogfight with where he almost got k.o'd to win. The fact that the only reason Lewis beat him is that his skin tore, and the way he fought everyone else.

Vitali was a real fighter, good chin, predatory mindset, and all balls. Wlad whilst technically "better" was a hulk of a man that fought like a scared lightweight after Sanders starched him.

People can talk about Wlad all they want but after that fight, he was nothing but a boxer by the numbers and the only reason he got away with it was he fought in Germany or always as the A side, and more importantly, he was 6 inches and 50 pounds bigger than everyone.

An ATG, doesn't need to struggle vs. guys like Brewster, Peter and go 12 rounds with fucking Eddie Chambers. Good athlete, decent boxer, but as a fighter, he was mediocre at best.

Is this guy the next big thing? or the next big meme? he's VADA enroll so thats a good thing.

pic-related

I liked his last fight. If he stays interesting I'm sure he'll build up to a bigger fight. Well see if he fights someone in between now and the winner of Dirrell/Smith

Good morning lads, hope you are all doing well. What time are the weigh ins?

>49-1

>implying vada enrolled means something

>Implying VADA hasn't caught alot of pro boxers doping
>implying floyd mayweather is not scared of VADA testing

>0-1

anyone laying some money down on Brook winning it?

I don't gamble anymore but I do think that Brook has a lot of value. Its a toss up fight but you are getting around 2.70 for the more experienced fighter fighting at home.

No. Took Spence Jr at 1.91 before he was backed in. To get value in boxing you need to back early prices, Groves opened at 2.50 to win by decision and that's been backed to 1.73. Anyway the fight is close to 50/50 so you can argue Brook is a value bet now but I don't think he'll win, although I would love to see him do it as the black Americans of you tube would be devastated.

Might stick some down on a Kell points win after the weigh in, thought Spence had that thin around the face look fighters get when they're really struggling to make weight and Kell looks great. Between the fact that it's the IBF too so no rehydrating to some crazy weight and the fact that Spence is being VADA tested for the first time in his career so his doping will at least have to be a lot more carefully done so they can mask it this might well be the worst Spence we've seen in his career.

That could definitely be a factor having an on the day weigh in for IBF. If Brook wins it'll almost certainly be by decision where he out boxes him and ties him up on the inside

english.astroawani.com/sports-news/mma-malaysias-agilan-out-prove-ben-askren-only-human-143072
>where the true hype is

Think this Pay Per View is going to do quite badly lads. Normally by the day before a big Sky event this thread is full of casuals but it's the same speed as any other weekend this time.

1pm

would be a shame desu, its a great fight with a a very good undercard to support it.

It's not going to be a massive success because Spence isn't a name yet, it's not a grudge match with a lot of trash talking and Brook wasn't a real name until Golovkin. I would guess 400k

Joshua vs Whyte and Joshua vs Molina did around 400k. No way it does anywhere near that much. It'll be nearer Frampton vs Quigg at 200k.

Has Groves on the undercard though, Frampton vs Quigg had Gavin McDonnell as support

And the Molina card had Chisora vs Whyte, if them plus AJ can only draw 400k, there's no way this can. Compare the thread to the day before that card, it's tumbleweeds on the casuals front.

Yeah I suppose, shame because it's a good card

SO FUCKING HOT IN GERMANY, I HATE SUMMER

and yes, it really is a shame
but I wouldn't pay 17 pound for this main event
maybe 10, but not more

the weigh in is live on sky sports fb page

>you will never have a 13 inch cock

26C here la roasting

What a sp00ky skellington

In tenerife we are 26C most of the time and is pretty nice.
The continental weather is fucking hell, come to canarias, come to canarias afghan bro

So Sup Forums, now that the dust has settled
What do we think about the Klitschko's carreers?
How will they remembered?

Hard mode: No memes

Pretty identical physique wise actually

Go on Kell

Overrated hacks dominating a weak era, my boy Harry Greb would knock them both out inside a round on the same night

fuck no man, I'm even dying at 20°C lol

not this question again dude
vitali: very good
wlad: not bad but boring

A P O L O G I E S

Where do you rank on Malta's p4p boxing rankings lad?

Mike would KO him

What's Dave going to do if he loses?

Is "definitely" spence's favourite word?

definitely

top lel

aye thanks italy

get in here lads, Hrunov dropping memes

thanks la

As a guy not regularly interested with boxing
>WPA super world super middleweight
God damn that's terrible

FORMERLY UNDEFEATED KELL BROOK

>God damn that's terrible

Even without knowing boxing you've managed to describe the WBA as an organisation perfectly in one sentence lad, impressive.

Official top 10 p4p all time

1. benny Leonard
2. Barney Ross
3. Maxie Rosenbloom
4. Joe Choynski
5. Jack Bernstein
6. Max Baer
7. Benny bass
8. Daniel Mendoza
9. Battling Levinsky
10. Ted Kid Berg

are you implying Briggs vs the great Fres Oquendo wasn't a perfectly legitimate world (regular) championship fight?

>ugh you just don't get it you utter plebs, boxing isn't like OTHER sports its golden age was in 1921. Talentless hacks like Fury who don't appreciate the sweet science and superior technique of the philly shell and winging in slow power shots all fight would get ICED by based 5'7 technician Sam Langford

LOVE this meme

massive factor i dont see anyone mentioning. spence was CLEARLY on the roids, just look at his weigh-in pics and it sticks out SOSOSO easily. this could very well be the first time he is off roids for a while.

as far as betting all value on spence is long gone, and value on brook is at its peak

Thought you sand people would be used to that

It is ridiculous. Imagine a giant like Vitali Klitschko getting outboxed by a former supermiddleweight.

He still has gyno and still looks shredded as fuark.
I want Spence to win but I think Kell's gonna win.

Depends on when the testing started since roiders are all cycling anyway from what I've heard. How long has he been enrolled?

Around mid-March iirc so only a couple of months

I hear that at least 200 times every year

hahaha

Just looked at his record.

>With Johnson and many white fighters refusing to fight black men, Langford and the other elite black heavyweights fought each other repeatedly. Langford fought Harry Wills 18 times, Sam McVea 15 times, Joe Jeannette 14 times, and Battling Jim Johnson 11 times.

Fucking hell, early 20th century boxing was insane.

What other football stadiums have held fights?

Yeah Langford is an obnoxious hipster choice even for those who rate the oldschool fighters since he got lost in the weeds a bit for that reason.

I think Spence has the slightly more impressive body.