>>761204039

Well well well. Shit for brains is back again

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awh you don't have to project you know

;___;

...yeah

nib just how gay are you. are you spic or what, bc your meme thread is shit. complete shit. you'll never post this everyday until I like it, you'll realize how fucking retarded and lame your stupid fucking thread is and you'll try some other gay shit till you become complete neet or (god forbid) move on.
jesus kektus

I am bisexual.

>personal attacks
love you too!
and don't forget, you're forever!
and you're a spammer

pretty sure that's just gay.

that's a little more up my alley

Pretty sure you're just full of shit.

I'm not that guy, actually, plus there are multiple bi-spammers, probably at least 5.

claiming innocence and deflecting as always

countering non of the
>person attacks
You're not denying them...so... 8/8 gay. Your thread is complete shit and you took the worst fucking lesson out of that animu and made it your life's goal to promote.
Congratulations!

Do you know me personally? Then don't make assumptions.

I'm not making assumption about you. I have no idea who you are. That's just basic respect.

Also, just to be fair, are you saying this thread you keep constantly making doesn't count as spam?

i don't have to address anything when you are obviously trying to get a rise out of me

back at it again with the edward pics! you are pretty transparent

What the fuck does Ed have to do with it? I just have random anime pics and recently saved that one, cuz I liked it.

Look at the filename, dipshit, it's a Sup Forums filename. I got it off here the other night.

Making assumptions about people without evidence is just wrong.

I'm a girl btw teehee

I'm not trying to get a rise out of you, I'm telling you that Anno would not be pleased with your ignorance.
Your basically fucking it all up user, you are supposed to grow the fuck up and not be gay. So, stop being so gay.

>Pretty sure you're just full of shit.
this

HI ALICE TAKE IT YOU ARENT SICK ANYMORE

i wonder why they dont just spam andy sixx threads?

rule 30 you fucking nitwit

I injured my finger today

This isn't Alice. Alice is dead.

leaked pic of her bc you can kind of see her nip

too soon...

www youtube com/watch?v=CJ5-PJD8dow
she alive just was sick

sick of her orbiters maybe

not soon enough

That's all old footage from back when she used to be alive.

Alice is dead.

I miss you too, Wat.

This is a comfy thread.

LMAO YOUR HEAD EXPLODED

no, this thread is retarded.

yes it did. And it got pinched in half too.

rebuilds are just fanservice

proof it

CeltyPlays: hey psst I shouldn't tell you about this cuz I just had a seizure, keep it on the down low though I'm supposed to be resting

Why you fuckers have to ruin every thread with this autistic trap? fucking obsessed retards

This is a retarded thread. Why are we here? Why are you here? Are we all just actually retarded? How can we stop being retarded? I don't know. However, one thing that I do know is that you're more retarded than I am... Retard...

i didn't want to say it, but thank you.
i don't think some of these people realize that i don't give a shit whether any of them reply and that i'm just sending smoke signals to one person.

honestly? i appreciate the bumps.

Do you expect me to present her dead body or something? Her absence is my proof.

finally. Someone I can talk to

yes i do expect that

Nice hat. I like your hat. I like nice things. This is a comfy thread again.

actually the rebuilds are better than the original tv series

well, they do have mari

how many personalities do you have alice?

alice is an attention whore who doesn't want to show cock

she actually is a girl but def attention whore

k