Well, b, my dog's gone. I let him into the backyard to use the bathroom and I watched the asshole jump the fence...

Well, b, my dog's gone. I let him into the backyard to use the bathroom and I watched the asshole jump the fence. Pic related. I chased the prick for about 40 minutes and he just kept running. My only hope now is he'll end up at the pound. Do you think people will still call if my dog looks like a pitt? I can't handle this right now my fucking dog is gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ndcjABiVn8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf do I do?

u r gay

Thats terrible dude. Maybe put some food out and water. Some blankets too.

He's either horny or being a greedy fat ass. Fucking shout his ass in and give him a hiding. Also get him neutered.

You don't deserve a dog, you never chase a dog that's not boundary trained he thinks you're playing a game, second put hisome bed or a piece of your worn clothing outside and hope he smells it and returns. Next time don't scream or chase him stay calm and walk in opposite direction hp they tend to follow pack leader if he recognizes you as the alpha that is. But I doubt it you pussy.

Trump jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door of his Mar-a-lago estate, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a gold-plated penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Trump crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as Trump rocks his hand back and forth. Trump groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air as Trump's other hand begins rubbing his own small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto Trump's upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as Trump grips the huge red knot. Gouts of hot, sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and Trump adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. Trump's leg shivers as he unloads his orange, doughy semen into his heavily stained adult diaper. Satiated, cowardly Trump scurries back to his mansion to clean himself in his ugly gold-plated stand up shower, one that has a built in seat because standing up for 10 minutes is just too much. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what Trump does.

Trump does that.

Aight user you are going to need a horse a partner with a horse and a second dog that is friends with your dog, as well as some sweet fucking lassos. Release that dog but give it a map of where the pound is. Then wait an hour and you and your buddy go and track those two fuckers down before they win the 10 grand.

go to mcdonalds and eat 10 cheeseburgers

New Pasta?

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I set out some food and water with my sweaty ass shorts. I just hope somebody calls the pound if they see him.

He's gotten out before and usually I make him chase me inside, but that didn't work this time. He didn't even turn his head.

EAT 1O CHEESEBURGER

Was it like this
youtu.be/ndcjABiVn8s

>Well, b, my dog's gone. I let him into the backyard to use the bathroom and I watched the asshole jump the fence. Pic related. I chased the prick for about 40 minutes and he just kept running. My only hope now is he'll end up at the pound. Do you think people will still call if my dog looks like a pitt? I can't handle this right now my fucking dog is gone.
You could always call some of the local pounds/shelters and ask them to keep an eye out and give them the info on his chip. Might want to let vets know too.

Yeah craigslist and shelters are a given. I'll have to call in the morning since it's late here.

When you get him back have his nuts cut off. Quiets down a dog's wanderlust when he's been fixt.

Yeah fixing has always been on my list but I'm a shitty procrastinator.

Dont get a pit you Idiot.

He fell into my hands. I didn't actively seek a pit but I was looking for a dog and a job I was on had puppies for sale. Sounds like destiny right?

You better hope that thing doesn't chew some toddler's face off while it's loose.

If yoir dog doesnt do as you say you failed to train him.

He's got more labrador in him than pitt.

Go search for him right now. he might be at places you both know. set a blanket with his smell outside
call all vets in the morning. put up posters with his photo and your number. pray

>unneutered
>Ran away from owner

surprise

Put up a lost+found on craigslist and on some other site. I have some food and water sitting outside with my smelly shorts. Almost 10 here and dark. Hoping somebody will call a shelter or if I'm really lucky he'll just come home.

RALLY ALL YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS. YOU NEED SOMEONE TO WATCH THE FUCKING PLACE IN CASE HE COMES BACK. YOU AND YOUR REAL FRIENDS NEED TO LOOK FOR HIM RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

call his name out while you search for him. get a fucking megaphone. GO FIND YOUR FUCKING DOG.

BRING HIS FAVORITE TREAT WITH YOU. PUT HIS FAVORITE TREAT OUTSIDE WITH THE FOOD. BACON WAHTEVER CHEESE. BRING IT WITH YOU AND CALL HIS NAME.

fucking nigger dog, who cares what happens to pits.

Just leave your door open, my dog did the same thing and he hardly goes out, he ran out i followed him for awhile but he didnt turn around, eventually he'll run back in doors.

I couldn't sleep in your position. honestly go outside and scream his name in places you know. who gives a fuck if it's dark or people hear you. maybe they will help search
not meaning ur a bad person, just what I would do. hope he comes back. if not don't worry, a pit can manage to survive on his own if no one takes him in

is your dog spayed/neutered? or are those his balls I'm looking at?