You are forced to live in the universe of one of these two series. Which one do you choose?

You are forced to live in the universe of one of these two series. Which one do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Fenrir_Greyback
harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Sanguini
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the capcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

This thread dies because its a retarded question no one is taking seriously. Harry potter is the only correct answer

My new favorite copypasta.

Too left wing. Incorrect.

Harry Potter obviously. Fucking dumb

the less gay choice
twilight

why do you even need to ask this? some kind of next level bait?

>Too left wing
Why because the people advocating genocide end up losing?

Twilight.

If you live in either an extremely remote cabin in the woods or an extremely corded witness rich city you will probably be fine. Shit is mostly mundane with the occasional apex predator that can probably be fucked up to some extent with modern firearms.

Harry Potter on the other hand for anyone not a wizard is potentially horrifically fucking awful even without magic Hitler taking over.

Mind distorting, memory altering, reality violating often amoral monsters that look like humans wander the earth unknown and unknowable armed each with a multi-use WMD with no oversight the moment they turn 18.

For fuck sake date rape drugs in school are treated like a childish prank in the 6th (?) book.

>pick potter
>be muggle
>know nothing about magic
>lead normal life

So, what would be a single advantage that Twilight would have over HP?

wanting to be stuck in a shitty british sitcom comedy listening to that fucking disgusting britbong accent

Which is the worst case scenario.
Still beats sparkling vampires.

you aren't a little faggot with a stick who can die but a cool immortal vampire or a dope ass werewolf

well, I'm not magic and I don't know any vampires, so I guess its a choice between an english muggle pub and a settle high school for 20 year olds.

I choose the Hobbit.

Don't forget the men with periods.

For the Hobbit feasts, or the slutty elves who will fuck anything, even dwarves?

As much as I fucking hate Twilight.. Twilight.

Harry Potter is full of irresponsible fucks.

No. Worst case scenario is being raped, memory erased of the incident and getting AIDS.

Or you wife getting raped and having to raise a magic nigglet. Her life is ruined because you know that kid isn't yours but she doesn't remember having sex with anyone who wasn't you.

Or your soul gets devoured by a being of pure cold and misery that you can't see or hear or feel but for the misery and cold it generates in it's immediate vicinity. Pretty sure Finland is saturated with these things.

Or you get bitten by a were-wolf and have to be chained up every month. Or killed to uphold the masquerade.

Hp so I can buttfuck Emma Watson

But in HP you can have a faggot stick AND be a vampire or werewolf.

But you can mind control and get blowjobs whenever you want!

Only if you're magical.

Only if you're better at magic than your target.

You better enjoy the taste of dick or hope they mercifully erase your memory of the incident because your new name is Sausage Jim.

left. 1 handgun can take out a whole village of wizards.

Me too, dubsman. Harry Potter is just something I associated with left-tard politics and J.K. "no borders" Rowling. I never watched the Harry Potter movies, but was forced to watch some of the Twilight movies years ago. I think I would rather possibly become a vampire or werewolf, or get together with a hot one.

This.

Harry Potter has vampires and werewolves.
harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Fenrir_Greyback
harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Sanguini

Harry Potter obviously

Twilight is involves way too few people to affect me

At least in HP I could get a letter to Hogwarts or something

>Harry Potter is just something I associated with left-tard politics and J.K. "no borders" Rowling.
>I never watched the Harry Potter movies,
Are you being intentionally stupid?

Harry Potter and I'll explain why.
I could fuck off out of Britain (I don't live there, I'm an Irishfag)
But to answer your question, I'd just join up with Voldemort. Because y'know, why not?

Consider it for a second: the "good" guys are the ultimate "I can't kill you!" fuktards.
Unless a world war broke out, in which case I'd just blow Dumby and get protection, we#re fine.

That and he was okay with letting Wolfy boy rape some of the QTier students.
Plus Parkison was a QT in the last two movies.
And you know she'd be okay with raping the fuck out of Hermione.

Huh, I need to write a rape fanfic now

>tfw you get the choice to live in the harry potter universe but you end up a normal human in the middle of russia

Assuming I can take my photographic equipment with me it would have to be Harry Potter.

Just imagine all the original:
Dorm / Locker Room / etc. / Hermione Granger images I could post to Sup Forums

I would be become even more legendary than Moot.

>Moot
who's that, some politician?

Newfag.
It's a typo of "moo". You've never seen Earthworm Jim? How the cows are the greatest thing ever?
You'll be greater than "Moo" as in "you'll be greater than the noise a sacred cow makes"

Harry Potter universe is a dystopia. Give me sparklepires.

Also twilight fans are a million times less obnoxious than JK Rowling's fan club (and some are actually attractive).

Stores sell love potions, which are basically super-powered date rape drugs. No magic or skill needed.

This.

thanks for explaining Sup Forumsro

hes writing nonsense.

moot is creator of Sup Forums just google it

That's not morally questionable.