What do we do with the soy boys?

What do we do with the soy boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SJwlH
youtu.be/avHO4TkJBN0
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this" While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Cool

I agree that this thread is pretty shit, but this dumbass copypasta is worse. Fuck off

point and laugh

Feel smug while sitting next to our mountain of piss bottles and cum drenched socks waiting for the next plate of tendies from mummy.

what is a soyboy
a google search led me to "alt right insult" and "not consuming dairy"
what the fuck is happening in america
is it a synonym for hipster?

spread these around ftw

imgur.com/a/SJwlH

Was at Nintendo yesterday... there is no hope for soyboys. They will never breed and we only need to deal with this last generation.

Those can't be real. Are you fucking serious? It's one butthurt asian that has been spamming here?

where have you been the last 6 months

It's supposed to be an insult since "studies" have shown that soy either contains or leads to production of estrogen. So the insult is leftists all consume soy, therefore all leftists are estrogen hyped femmies. So calling someone a soyboy is supposed to immasculate them.

>what is a soyboy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

>soyboy
Not a meme so much as a fucking Chronicle.

On the one hand I think they're total nu-male cuck faggots but on the other I guess I shouldn't judge people for being excited about things they like

Giant fag-jet

It's the lowest tier meme. It's an Alex Jones meme. Might as well be a reddit meme.

The original 'soy boy', the vegetarian himself...

what do we do with brainlet Sup Forums outcasts posting soyboy threads?

But Alex Jones is a soyboy. youtu.be/avHO4TkJBN0 so Is everyone who takes "brain force +"

I missed 3 months not 6 but yea

Pretty clever although I don't know how the news are covering this

ty but closed after hearing his accent and stupid voice

Let them eat soy
It’s just like trannies, they won’t breed due to natural selection

You sound jelly of the soy life OP. Come be a normie with low testosterone and fulfil your destiny

>john oliver

ohh I get it now

I struggle with this conflict everyday

I hate all of those fucking things.

There's a great video by hbomberguy
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
It's just the new version for 'cuck' another meaningless insult from the right that just replaces 'fuck'.

Again.

I mean making fun of nerds isn't really a new trend. . .

My ex left me basically because her ideal bf is one of these numale cucks with low sex drive and a fear of offending anyone. At first I felt bad about it but now Im glad. Im a fucking man who has hostile and judgmental opinions about everything and I'm not fucking changing. God damn pussy cuck soyboys.

post more trap and cuck threads
the white male must end

And that's why you have to post about how manly you are in an anonymous board. Good job, boi.

suck their dicks, that'll teach'em

>this is a glitch, or what?

Soylent Green

>There's a great video by hbomberguy

I'll take "things that only soyboys say" for 100, alex