>finns

True

The negroid Cornwall and the huge detour around Finland always cracks me up

Oh well guess im not white then.
Why would anyone even watch this meme?
You can tell he's a joke just from one look at him

>Bosniak Muslims are Nordic
>Christian Serbs and Croats are Asian

>Eduard (Northfleet, GB): According to your opinion European nations are descendants of kin Jarl and Karl. Our languages have one root, as well as we have one background. But what about Finish, Estonian, Hungarian nations, their languages are from Finno-Ugric language group including also Sami, but they mainly have blond hair and blue eyes. Sami people look like Asians. So what's your opinion about Finish, Estonian and Hungarian peoples, who are they and what background they have?

The Samis are (hybridized) Asians, originally from Western Siberia, and they speak a European language because they were probably enslaved by the Finns (and brought to Europe by them) in the past and they had forgotten their own language when they re-gained their freedom.

You logic is faulty, though. Race and language are different topics. Using your logic the Negroes in the USA are Europeans too, because they speak (some sort of dumbed down) English, a European language. Also, take the French Nobility as an example; it was and still is Frankish (from the Scandinavian tribe known to us as the Franks), meaning they are still ethnically speaking Scandinavians, but they speak a Latin language (French), so.... are they "Latin" then?

The Finns, Estonians and Hungarians are as European as the rest of us. And the Basques too. Languages are learnt and forgotten, and matter little in this context.

burzum.org/eng/library/2012_interview_burzumorg.shtml

is this his real map showing his thinking or it's made up?

because i don't know how would herzegovnians be different than people few km across the border. plus most of muslims in bosnia live in blue area

FUCKING KEKOO CLOCK

>chechnya
WWOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

>We literally came from behind the Urals.
>Finns still are called mongols

Really makes you think.

Its made up.
He considers fins and also ALL slavs white. He talks about how if you can't deal with low temperatures (30° C seems normal to you), if you are lactose intolerant and if you don't have a reddish tone after some time in sun(if you don't have a kinda fair skin), you aren't white

youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8

i get sun tan easily, and I like it, we ridiculed czechs when they turn red after one day at the sea

>Bosnia
Why?

sorry sweaty, maybe you'll get more l1b in the next life hahaha

ancient Herzegovians were kings

jozo, you know that there's no real difference between imotski and ljubuški

It's funny tho. Varg throws a proper fit if you tell him Finns are NOT european. I think it would break his retarded pan-europeanism if there is some populus in europe that might've originated from something else than the "glorious Paleo-european übermensch"

Whitest men in Russia

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE BITCH

Nothing in this video correlates with OP PIC related

Even I would rather have my child marry a Serbian orthodox or a Bosnian Muslim, than an Asian or African of my religion

>Finns are not white
>Karelians are

>Finns have mixed with Swedes, Germans, and other Europeans
>Karelians have mixed with slavs, and with themselves. Retained more Uralic/Siberian genes than Finns

Varg is literally appearing in my dreams on a regular base and I don't even watch his vids.
This is your fault Sup Forums!

The map isn't accurate. He actually thinks Finland is more white than Norway

Jussi...the map is made by a pole to trigger you finns.

fuck off we're not white

>EVROPA
>Italy is brown
Really fires up my neural networks