It disgusts me that there is fecal matter inside my body. I hate the thought of it building up...

It disgusts me that there is fecal matter inside my body. I hate the thought of it building up, contaminating my insides. What's the best way to remove all poop from inside me?

I'd use a butfer

What's a butfer?

Sit on a grenade

Are you ok with other stuff?
Like saliva or pee?

everybody poops

fer pooping

Generally speaking I'd go poop.

That's not as disgusting to me

pretty sure cunts shit themselves when hung/electric chair? lethal injection?

It's meant to be there in all sorts of stages OP. It's mostly germs which you need.

You do realize your body is covered in germs right? I wonder if consciousness is somehow even connected to these germs.

I love taking shits. One of my favorite things during the day.

Have you ever realized that when you die and your body decomposes it's actually all the bacteria inside and on your body that does the decomposing. The entire act of being alive is simply an ongoing fight to not get eaten by all that bacteria, and the moment you die it begins to successfully eat you.

Nah they I think they give you a laxative so your bowels are clear and the only thing in you is your last meal that's in your stomach. At the time of your execution.

Or they probably give you the last meal then the laxative. Make sure you shit then execute you.

It's pretty scary, I'd have a hard time sleeping becouse of you

colostomy bag

1/2 gallon gatoraide with a whole LARGE bottle of Minilax. That's how they prep me for surgery, the day before and it really works. Just stay home when you do it.

mirilax

You know why you sometimes feel itchy?

Prepare to piss out of your ass

Becouse of my infinite possibility smouldering under skin?

Inspiring!

idiot. fecal matter doesn't contaminate your insides as long as you don't get super constipated. get psychiatric help. you will always have fecal matter inside you as long as you eat.

laxatives and colonic irrigation then stop eating.

Eat a pound of sugar free gummy bears. You’ll shit your legs off.