Wwyd thread?

wwyd thread?
wwyd to her?

wouldnt do shit shes ugly & black nail polish? No thanks wouldn't even give her a second glance.

Fuck her against a wall in a back alleyway. Dump her fertile pussy full of my cum, walk away.

Tie her hands behind her back, force fuck her pretty lip sticked covered mouth until I shoot fat load of cum into her throat. It would be messy af. Lots of saliva/lip stick smeared on her mouth

wwyd?

start her out by pulling those tits out since we can pretty much already see them anyway. once they're exposed and i've given them a good squeeze, grab her shorts and panties and pull them right down around her ankles before bending her over against her mirror. so that she can watch herself, watch her tits bouncing as i slide into her and rail her pussy.

grab her hair with my right hand and her tit with my left hand, pushing her against a wall, fucking her and biting her neck

wwyd to her?

brainwash into my permanent sex slave. Impregnate, over and over again until she can't bear children. Sell her off to niggers when I'm done.

Use ponytails as handlebars while I pound her ass. Pull out and cum on her face. Take pictures for later.

I'd push her onto her bed and spread her legs, yank off her shorts and rip her leggings, and grab onto her ankles while I slide my cock in and out of her wet lil pussy til she's moaning and squirming and cums on me, then I'd flip her over and fuck her ass til I pump my load inside her.
Wwyd?

Good to see an older more mature woman. I bet she sucks the neighborhood teenagers off while her boyfriend/husband is gone.

Lay right on her back, spread her legs and fuck her relentlessly as left rides her face. I'd make out with left and play with her tits and clit while she rides her friend til they both cum, then bring them both to their knees before me and cover their faces with my seed

putting her in a chokehold until she begs you to stop and force her jaw apart and make the bitch lick your balls until your dick gets hard

looks like those guys had a fun time dumping their loads in her. She was probably leaking cum from every hole that night.

would press her against the glass and lick her asshole. then I would pound her from behind, with her still pressed against the glass for the entire city to see.

dat uncomfortable smile

I would tell her that I will drive
Tell her to stop taking stupid selfies
Tell her to take that shit out of her nips and stop dyeing her hair
I'd tell her to stop wearing her makeup like a chola
I'd tell her to stop trying to be retro and nerds were never cool
I'd tell her to stop being such a consumer pig
I'd tell her to take that shit out of her face, she isn't xerxes
tell them to delete facebook
I'd tell her to stop with the tats and narcissism
(sound of pots and pans falling on hard floor, and a gong)
Tell her to get home before the sun rises
I'd say 'watch out for that sea monster!'
I'd tell them to go to europe and seek euthanasia

>Impregnate, over and over
so just use her pussy? at least make full use of everything she has an offer before you sell her off.

>hating on dyed hair and pierced nipples
You must be fucking gay

Well obviously she would be serving me and my friends in other ways. Blowjobs. Anal. Gangbangs. But breeding sluts are to be treated a little bit gentler than others. Don't want to spoil the womb.

Well, we all know that's going in her ass.

that does make sense, would'nt want to leave too many marks either, i suppose.

Found the "I'm different like everyone else" because tats and piercing, unique snowflake. Don't you dumbasses even realize it's practically a uniform at this point? The only thing those sluts are good for is degradation fuck and forget, chicks like that might as well be wearing a sign that says, 'possibly a decent lay, but has issues, avoid otherwise'.

I'm not saying that anything she does makes her unique. Just that dyed hair and pierced nipples are hot. Is your standard a woman who doesn't alter her appearance in the slightest? Unshaved, no make-up, 100% natural?

These girls are obviously already sluts. I wouldn't have to do much to get them to come home with me. I'd get them drunk then my friends and I would convince them to start stripping. Before they know it they would be getting manhandled. They would try to resist, but soon they'll be forced to their knees. Soon they quit struggling and begin to enjoy it. Ten men passing them around, using their holes. Finally they would be left passed out drunk, and dripping with cum.

No. That is not my standard. Desperate attention seeking (hair dye, tats/piercings) is unattractive though. People put way too much of 'themselves' (which really is an illusion of who they really are) on display and it's all bullshit.

Wwyd?

Wwyd to this prime virgin European cunt

late night at the gym, we're the only ones using it right now:
>"yeah sure I'll spot you"
>It's time for this gym slut to get what she's asking for
>pin her down with weight
>pull her slutty little workout pants
>pry her legs apart
>bitch probably should have done more squats and less glute bridges.
>use her mouth and pussy
>cum down her throat.
>finish my workout.

That girl deserves a 50 men bukkake where they collect all cum that and she has to gulp it all down at the end

Switching between both asses fucking them hard.

Titfuck with slapping that big boobies.

>European
>Virgin
We all know that Mohammad has had his way with her three times this week. She's probably carrying a little Arab bastard.

Ass to mouth gangbang with several men. At the end her ass and mouth will be filled with cum.

who th fk sunbathes at central park

Get her really drunk at bar take her around alley and pound her in to the brick wall and leave her with creampie

>She stays late every night at school and works on her stretches and cheers, well after the other cheerleaders go home
>She's a good Christian girl.
>One night Tyrone and Chad storm into the girls locker room after football practice
>this slut has been distracting them at practice, now it's time for her to pay.
>she screams for help, but the boys are upon her too fast
>Chad covers her mouth as Tyrone pulls her out of her uniform.
>the boys take turns with her mouth and pussy.
>She slowly gives up resistance and learns to enjoy the two big meaty football player cocks.
>when they finally fill her mouth and pussy up she is ashamed, but hopes the boys will visit her again.
If you enjoyed my wwyd feel free to comment on the girl I posted:

Wwyd to this slut?

Blowbang/dress her up in cosplay as my favorite anime characters. Slap her if she goes out of character
She is asking for it sunbathing in the park like that. drag her into the bushes and give her a creampie, whether she likes it or not.

this is my girl if you liked this.

I can agree with that, few people who look like that do it because they like it.
All of them claim it tho, because of feminism...

If she wants to be a slut online. She can be a slut irl. I would start hanging out with her and feeding her drugs. Once she has a habit I would force her to work in my strip club to supply her habit. Every night VIP's would have the choice of her and other young girls. They could take them into the back room and fuck them, but they have to wear condoms. only I am allowed to fuck her raw and fill her up with my seed.

An artsy slut. She'd probably be down to do a little nude photoshoot at my workshop. I would be sure to get her nice and comfortable. It might take a few sessions, but soon she'll be spreading wide for close up pussy shots. Soon after that I'll be fucking her and filming it. Soon the entire art college will be invited to the screening of our new art film, in which I chain her up and have guys cum on her.

If you enjoyed this, consider doing one for this girl:

Your girls car breaks down in a ghetto part of town and a group of hung thugs notices her.

Being naive, she tells them that would be awesome so they tell her to come with them to their place.

They get a ways from the car and bring her by this old junk yard next to an abandoned building.

She gets nervous and tells them she will be ok after all And just needs to make a call.

She walks away when they lunge at her and knock her phone away and restrain her.

Tears streaming down her face she’s frightened and panicking.

They threaten her until she submits and all 6 of them take out their dicks and tell her to get to sucking

Wwyd to my sister?

Ass fuck. Fuck her while you watch. She seems slutty, but having her brother watch her asshole get stretched apart might be to much even for her.

Who would help me rape this little slut?

i want joanna to smother me with her thighs

read her some Bible Scriptures

I'd keep her to myself. Face fuck her and make her eat my ass till I return the favor and go to town on her butthole. Pull out when I'm about to finish and make her choke on my cock as I unload deep down her throat. Any more pics of this slut?

would you?

Wwyd with this slut?

Fuck I want to ruin her and drench her in my cum

fuck/bag over face.

damn right i would

i'd bend her over that dressing table and fuck her hard and deep from behind

If you WWYD about your gf or wife, kik me
Jschnow

wait until we were alone them push her to her knees to suck me off while squeezing those tits and fuck her silly

I would take her right there, though I don't share

i would, wouldn't wanna stop until every hole had been enjoyed