/nba/ general - FINAL FORM edition

CLE: LeBron James scores 35 points in blowout win
CLE: Kyrie Irving scores 24 points in win vs. BOS
BOS: Jaylen Brown (hip) is good to go for Game 5
GS: Zaza Pachulia (heel) goes through practice
CHI: Report: Bulls expect Dwyane Wade to opt in
CLG: Lonzo Ball won't work out for Celtics?
CLG: Hamidou Diallo withdraws from NBA Draft
BOS: Jaylen Brown (hip) questionable for Game 5
BOS: Jae Crowder strains thigh, says he's fine
CLE: LeBron James bounces back w/ 34 points
CLE: Kyrie Irving drops 42 points in Game 4 win
BOS: Kelly Olynyk will start Game 4 Tuesday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwPk9_TEdaQ
youtu.be/qp7TFj_KUBs?t=2m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=mM8dkqwtAIk
youtu.be/4Udvl3EOv6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cavs in 6

WARIOS

memeiors wont even last 5 games

>Phil Jackson
Most overrated person in basketball. Anyone would look like a genius coaching MJ and Pippen or Shaq and Kobe. Pat Riley is the true GOAT coach end of story

I recognize that the multiple Cavs coaches Lebron has burned through have looked like geniuses because Lebron was on their team. One of them even rolled it into a gig coaching the Lakers and everyone was just SHOCKED when he fucking sucked.

Phil has more rings than he has fingers, so maybe shut the fuck up.

LeBron isn't even past Kobe.

If he beats this Warriors squad I'll put him on the same level as Kobe at least. If he wins by averaging 40 I'll but him above Kobe and below Duncan, Wilt, Kareem, MJ, Russell, etc.

soon

That'd be funny.

But let's be real.

>implying OKC has money to hire anyone better than a random user

K

>Cavs Big 3 playing lights out
>Formula to shake Curry is to be physical
>Lebron has Durants # and will always
The Finals comes down to three simple things:
1. Lebron's outside game
2. Draymonds production
3. Klay's production
If either the first is not clicking or the latter two both happen strongly then it's a Warriors ship in 5-6. If #1 happens and either of the latter two doesn't then it's Cavs in 6. If all three are strong then it's a Warriors ship in 7.

>I don't know about trades or literally anything about GMing.

(You)

>watermarks

Lebron is so far ahead of Kobe its hilarious. You are an ESPN slave if you think that chucker is even top 10. Horribly inefficient blackhole. Most overrated player in history who is literally Iverson with rings.

Kareem > MJ > Kobe = Lebron

>Phil has more rings than he has fingers, so maybe shut the fuck up.
Phil a shit. There isn't a coach in the league who looks up to him or his coaching style

Why do people hate Lebron? Is it because he's not "their" guy?

I'm a casual fan that only watches the playoffs and I don't even catch all of those games. Lebron is fantastic and he seems like a good dude outside of the court. I really don't get the hate. It's irrational and nonsensical to me.

>I'm a casual fan
There's your problem.

Thanks for confirming it's just "not my guy" syndrome for me.

This to an extent. I have Kobe at 10.

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Lebron
4. Magic
5. Wilt
6. Bird
7. Shaq
8. Duncan
9. Hakeem
10. Kobe

Its his fans. Same with MJ, Curry, Kobefags - they're all ignorant fucks

>I'm a casual fan
gtfo

because Lebron scares them

>I'm a casual fan
fuckoff normie pleb

people fear what they don't understand

thank you for adding to the discussion

shut the fuck up faggot

black bull

white wife

you're a casual. there is no discussion. cavs sweep in 6

Im not him.

Learn how to use Sup Forums before posting.

lads, is it ship or chip?

aw look Le Reddit newfag is trying to front xDDDDDD

epic post pussy nigger

>I don't know anything about small market teams and what they have to offer.

it's champion's hip

Maybe that is why they fail.

me wining and dining in the middle, you on the left

sure, lurk more and watch 2 entire seasons and we'll consider accepting you

Chip

t. Cody Lance Whitesworth

>Kyle Korver and Deron Williams in their first finals

Feels good

You just reminded me that Mike Brown is on the Warriors' coaching staff and has actually been coaching games with Kerr's back keeping him out.

Are the Warriors basically just on autopilot?

>People telling someone that calls himself a casual fan to gtfo
I see summer is here.

>tfw anodafodalan

>shame we lost that game user, you wanna go grab a bite, what do you say? ;)

what do?

>everyone forgot about the Celtics already
AHAHAHAHAHA

>About to order a BBB savage edition shirt

For me, it's Patetico de Madrid.

>Greaseman

So we're all expecting Magic Johnson to be as big of a mess for the Lakers as Phil Jackson has been for the Knicks, right?

Yes

He won't even be Larry Bird tier either, which isn't much.

Please BTFO KD. Fuck that nigga

Nah. He'll probably be very mediocre

youtube.com/watch?v=UwPk9_TEdaQ

LeCuck soon to be finished after what will forever be known as the Meme Sweep

If the Warriors lose/choke in the Finals, will it be proof that there was never any Based God Curse, and that Durant is just a beta loser?

>Cavs in 6

Agreed. Won't need 7 games this time.

>Based God Curse
cringed tbqh

I think the series hinges on how well Klay Thompson performs on top of whether the Cavs get a decent amount of points out of one extra guy.

If Thompson plays how he did against the Spurs and if the Cavs manage to get ~15 points out of one extra guy (JR, Shumpert, Korver, Frye, or Deron Williams) then I think they take the series.

I have a feeling Klay is gonna pop off though.

The Kings are stupid and desperate so the Lakers need to capitalize on D'Los dimming value. They should trade Russell, Randle and Deng to the NBA's most consistently retarded franchise (The Knicks) for Melo and the #8th pick.

Draft Lonzo and Isaac
Sign Iblocka, then sign PG13 next year

C: Iblocka/Isaac/Zubac
PF: Melo/Isaac/Nance
SF: George/Melo/Nance
SG: Ingram/Clarkson
PG: Lonzo BIG BALLER Leading the point

ALL DAT SIZE AND WINGSPAN AND DEFENSE. ALL DAT SHOOTING FROM RANGE WITH SIZE AND WITH LONZO RUNNING THE POINT

INCOME DYNASTY

Of Course Klay is going to pop off because the Cavs have literally zero defenders who can stop him. They have a God awful defense that will get exposed badly by the meme 3 team.

LeBron can't guard everybody.

Klay takes himself out of games vs the Cavs for whatever reason. They don't even need to defend him for him to disappear.

Troll harder, faggot

>clevaland has only 10% chance of winning the championship

GSW #1 all time bitches

What does this have to do with the Kings

Reminder that the Cavs are the most expensive team and the Warriors are the 14th most expensive team. Warriors are the underdogs! Cheer for the Warriors!

>LeCuck fans really believe LeBum is the G.O.A.T
Why are kids and mentally unstable people allowed on the internet?

>Melo

gross

Lakers should trade Russell to the Sixers for the #3 pick then draft Josh Jackson, Lonzo, Raab and wait for PG13 to come next year
C: Zubac/Raab
PF: Jackson/Nance
SF: PG13/Deng/Ingram
SG: Ingram/Clarkson
PG: Lonzo/Clarkson

But nobody likes the players on the Warriors. So...

The Cavs have a family feel where all the players feel like brothers and they actually like being around eachother. The public can sense the sincerity and it gives them a good feeling.

The Warriors, unfortunately, have bad optics. They have smug, ornery players who, at times, clearly don't even like eachother.

warriors in five faggots

Not just LeCuck fans, but more and more Jordan fans are being converted.

LeBron converted scores more tonight.

Kobe over russell? I can't see how anyone puts Kobe over Jordan, Bron, Kareem, Wilt, Russell, Shaq, Duncan, Bird, Magic. That's 9 so Kobe is at best 10 for me. Then it comes to Hakeem or him, I give Kobe the nod but on pure ability it could be Hakeem.

I'd take Hakeem over Kobe every single time.

youtu.be/qp7TFj_KUBs?t=2m20s
Post /nba/ kino.
Skip to 2:20

I have Russell 11. Its hard to put him anywhere because he played with the most stacked teams more than anyone in history. To be honest, Kobe/Hakeem/Russell for me is interchangeable

eternally butthurt raptors fan detected, enjoy never winning anything but a second round

>LeCuck fan posts on the same thread with me
Containment breach needed soon tbqh

Can we all agree that Boston only really has 4 real titles??

The other 13 were won during an extreme meme era with 0 competition.

I assure you I am not a small baller
CLG: Lonzo Ball won't work out for Celtics?
what the fuck. enough of this already. is he actually this dumb? does his dad just write a script for him? this is disinfo right?
I mean whats next. he's gonna hold out until his dad is named the next commissioner?
at this point in the bullshit I want to see him fail now. sell the shoes you want. hope you get rich. but this bullshit deserves to see you fall on your face in the NBA bruh.

warriors in 4

no excuses

t. Someone who doesn't even watch basketball and just follows the crowd mentality to be accepted by people who post on a funny people stick figure forum

youtube.com/watch?v=mM8dkqwtAIk

So I made a thing because I'm sick and tired of people bashing Lebron and/or doubting just how fucking amazing of a talent he is.

Enjoy.

his playoff scoring record if off of less shots, all you need to know

if he wanted to be a ballhog he'd have destroyed all of mj's records

>less shots
But he took a lot more 3PT shots you goof. It's simple math

The endless GOAT threads are mind-numbing. But what makes it even worse is Lebron and Jordan don't play the same position.

They're a bunch of fucking MJfags and Kobefags who are afraid that LeBron will go down as the GOAT.

Kobefags are beyond saving.

The warriors are literally winning the finals and theres NOTHING (not one thing) you can do about it, Sup Forums.

>PPG
MJ by 5.2
>FG%
MJ by 0.5%
>3P%
Lebron by 0.5%
>FT%
MJ by 8.4%
>RPG
LeBron by 2.35
>APG
LeBron by 1.07
>SPG
MJ by 0.3
>BPG
LeBron by 0.08
>TOV
MJ by 0.50

youtu.be/4Udvl3EOv6c

>Rockets on me like I'm playing for Texas

They have a good shot, but I'm hoping the cavs win. I enjoy watching both teams so it'll be fun regardless!

>I cannot switch up but I'm ballin like Kevin

Get triggered less loser

I'm sorry but why the fuck is this thread just filled with a bunch of children trying to argue why LeBron is the greatest of all time when it's universally accepted to be Michael Jordan, the greatest basketball player ever, 6 time champion, the richest American athlete ever and one of the richest people in America? The man that three peated twice with only one other all star on his team, never allowed a game 7, and the most iconic American athlete, possibly the most iconic in human history?

This is like spitting in the face of God and trying to claim Jesus didn't exist because you're an butthurt atheist.

Lebron will most likely go down as the undisputed 2nd best of all time. It's possible that he goes down as the GOAT, but exceedingly unlikely unless he wins another 3 championships and unless the cultural inertia around Jordan slows.

eBron All Time Playoff Rankings:
Assists: 3rd
Rebounds: 7th
Steals: 2nd
Blocks: 21st

Win Shares: 1st
BPM: 1st
VORP: 1st

>being more efficient because you're a better 3 point shooter is a bad thing
alright

GOAT