Would you rather live in Belgium, Netherlands or Luxembourg - and why?

Would you rather live in Belgium, Netherlands or Luxembourg - and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.de/Job/amsterdam-software-developer-jobs-SRCH_IL.0,9_IC3064478_KO10,28.htm?countryRedirect=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

netherblands because less fr*nch subhumans

Belgium, because I already live there and I like it. Especially West-Flanders, and the Ardennes.

Holland. Belgium has too many muzzies and luxembourg is land locked

I will kick your Swedish ass.

I speak French so I would probably pick the francophone part of it to live.

Netherlands because no French and dude weed lmao

Holland has as much muzzies as Belgium m8, if not more. Muslims are mainly confined to their own ghettos in large cities though. Smaller cities are usually fine, idem for the countryside.

Yeah, but they have different attitude towards the problem. Whenever I read news from Belgium it's always seems to me that it's controlled by some type of rich government elite who doesn't give a fuck about people. I can experience such thing even here. Moreover I want to vote for Wilders.

>Luxembourg
Wages are ~40-50% higher while cost of living is almost the same as here.
>Belgium
Lower taxes and better academic rules but it's a depressingly grey place and has less control of their muslims.

Belgium actually has more Muslims. French speaking ones even.

We thankfully still have a language barrier keeping them away.

they're all the same shit

Fuck off Mexico.

>Luxembourg
It's pretty much a Portuguese colony by now.

I want dutch influence to stay away from my country

obsessed

Back to the construction site Joao,the houses won't build themselves

Don't worry we'll exclusively speak English within 2 generations.

none of them desu

>94%
His maps are shit

Luxembourg. But I have no idea what people are doing there.

a-at least, it's not Arabic... ;_;

It's a death trap for foreigners because many of them don't take in account the insane housing costs in the country (an appartement in a bad neighbourhood in the capital can cost as much as an appartment in central London) because statistics on the housing costs only take in account the costs of living in the whole country with the north being quite rural

Luxembourg so I can be rich.

Do they produce anything? What do they do for living?

A lot of businesses are there. It's basically where all rich people live. Like a bigger Monaco.

Tax evasion mecca for EU nations.

so what'd the cost for an apartment in the cheapest area vs the cost in the capital?

We used to be the worlds biggest per capita steel producer but we managed to mine all steel in the country in 100 years,that's also why nowadays immigration is slowly reclining seen as most portuguese have lost their jobs and now either work in construction or go back to Portugal now it's mainly banking and pharmaceuticals if I'm not mistake over 100 banks have their main centrals in the country

>over 100 banks have their main centrals in the country
So jewland it is.

More or less,all the jews in the country (except for 36) were killed during the holocaust though so the we decided to just all become jews as revenge

I'd just live in Wallonia because they speak french

>39%
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no

>What are EU migrants

The difference is like 1%.
>but it's a depressingly grey place
pic related
Charleroi and Liège =/= the whole of Belgium, just like Rotterdam and Eindhoven aren't representative for the whole of NL.

But hey believe whatever you want to believe. Just don't think muslims are any different in your country.

Netherlands, but Leiden/Utrecht instead of North Africaterdam

>Whenever I read news from Belgium it's always seems to me that it's controlled by some type of rich government elite who doesn't give a fuck about people

Well freemasonry is very strong here, especially in Flanders. But what country has an elite that does give a fuck about its people?

Also NVA isn't doing a bad job. It's the liberal left that you have to watch out for. And don't get your hopes up over Wilders.

Neither do we.

t. Flemish

>freemasonry is very strong here
>especially in Flanders
Starting to see a connection

>Charleroi and Liège =/= the whole of Belgium
Is there any top-tier french city in Belgium then?

living from their capital interests ;^)

Until about a decade ago there was perfect banking privacy there, every Belgian family used to have an account with "black" money stashed safely away on it. It used to be a Belgian tradition since several generations, unfortunately the neoliberals closed that particular avenue.

who has the best cheese? The best chocolate?

Switzerland

>the neoliberals
You mean Juncker fucking up doing the only thing he can do well

Thr Netherlands has no no-go zones. Nor have we had mass murders by Muslims yet.

Namur is pretty nice, it's the official capital of Wallonia, but it's also SJW central. Next to that, the Ardennes are the favorite holiday destination of both us and trailer-trekking Dutchmen. Only small cities and villages there, but they are quite beautiful. Durbuy (smallest city of Belgium), Hotton, La Roche en Ardenne, Bastogne, Dinant...

Whatever you do, avoid Charleroi and Liège (although Liège has improved somewhat over the years), because they are post-industrial shitholes. Remnants of a once-flourishing coal mining industry (and steel too), but now Stalker-tier.

What is the difference?

Well, I know of a Dutchman that moved here from Rotterdam because it was not possible to raise his family there. He lived in a commieblock there, shitskins and gypsies everywhere, 12-year old Arab kids selling heroin everywhere (Rotterdam has the cheapest and most powerful heroin in Europe, 10 euros a gram vs 25-50 euros elsewhere in Europe), gypsies who literally live in their own trash, let their children run around naked etc... Now he lives in Bruges, he pays as much for rent and costs of living as he did in R'dam, but here he has a small house and a practically shitskin-free city (muslim ghettos are not allowed here because of tourism bux).

We're both one half of the USA.

>Netherlands
>home of freedom, prosperity and culture

>Belgium
>home of federalism, multiculturalism and fries

>no multiculturalism in the Netherlands
>we already had the ultra-right anti-immigration party getting massive votes 15 years before the dead of Pim Fortuyn, when you were still preaching hippie counter-culture shit and patting yourselves on the back for being the "most progressive country" in Europe.
>back then you sneered "fascists" at us
>now you sneer "multiculturalists" at us

you cheeseheads are a funny lot

and all this because your inborn hatred of everything French, tss tss...

I've always wanted to visit Luxembourg. I like the small town feel. Plus their weird Frenchified German sounds cool.

Dutch people speak Dutch. Belgian people speak French/German/Arabic.

NL = Real country
Belgium = EU's islamified office
Luxenbourg = Bankers' nest

netherlands because i already speak german and learning dutch wouldn't be that difficult since i can already understand some of it

If you are going to visit one-day,just do a lowland roadtrip,the country isn't very big and there isn't much to see except for big forts,the south of the country is shit,the north and the east are top comfy though

This is Bouillon, a typical example of a small city in the Ardennes.

It was where Godfrey (Lord) of Bouillon, a Frankish knight, and one of the leaders of the First Crusade from 1096 until its conclusion in 1099, had his ancestral castle. After the successful siege of Jerusalem in 1099, Godfrey became the first ruler of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. He refused the title of King, however, as he believed that the true King of Jerusalem was Christ, preferring the title of Advocate (i.e. protector or defender) of the Holy Sepulchre (Latin: Advocatus Sancti Sepulchri). He is also known as the "Baron of the Holy Sepulchre" and the "Crusader King".

Netherlands because I'd pick it from any selection.

Is it safe for Americans? I really just want to go hiking/cycling through the countryside.

I speak French but no German.

Flemings are Belgian and speak Dutch. Also Wallonia and Luxemburg (and Picardie and Artois) are historically also part of the Netherlands. The Southern Netherlands.

And of course we all know no Arabic is spoken in NL. Civil nationalist cuckoldry at its finest.

Ah yes

It's all rightful Dutch clay anyway.

Luxembourg, because I like money and hills

The country hardly has any criminality and the North is mostly only populated by farmers I know that they really like americans for WW2 reasons with the battle of the Bulge and all,be a bit weary with french though,I know that northerners don't really like the french and walloons and they may just mistake you for one ,so make sure you know the occasional luxembourgish word so that people notice your accent

I'd choose Luxembourg because it has by far the highest per capita GDP in the world. Its per capita GDP is twice as high as that of the US, and if I remember correctly, they don't have a huge gap between the poor and the rich, which means I won't ever starve to death in Luxembourg. For me, economy comes first before all.

>says the guy whose country owns all Dutch newspapers except Telegraaf.

Pic related

>
Sorry for that, we sent you the same guy who ruined several of our papers like the Standaard. What used to be a conservative flamingant paper became a run-of-the-mill libtard paper. First thing he did with your Nieuw-Rotterdamsche Courant was to move it to Amsterdam. But you can't blame our people for that. The jews and masons yes. It used to be that every paper was affiliated with a certain political party or ideology. Now 2 companies own them all, and the articles and opinions expressed therein are exactly the same all over.

But this development is general all over the west.

My point is, our people have nothing to do with what our politicians or top businessmen decide or promote. They are the lackeys of big business anyway.

The general sentiment amongst the population regarding the Dutch however is to maintain friendly relations but keep the border between our countries intact. Even our separatists prefer an independent Flanders over joining NL.

This. Always take what a Dutchman says about Belgium with a grain of salt.

Is Juncker as much of a cunt as I think he is?

The Netherlands is the most advanced country in the world. Everyday is a continuous struggle under the burden of knowing I will never be Dutch.

He was a great finance minister and he's actually quite ok as a person but his current job doesn't suit him

Less?

Netherlands. Maybe Lux, but it's a bit too expensive.
I'd live in some peaceful village, maybe near the coast because i like port cities/towns and fishing villages, I'd visit bigger cities every now and then, learn the language and enjoy local culture. I think Netherlands is unironically one of the best European cunts.

Damn. That's a lot of fucking muslims you have there.

it's mostly 0-1% and 1-3%, somewhere up to 6%
the most mudslimed region is that one zoomed (it's Brussels i guees?), but the country in general seems ok

stop larping you don't live in the 1950s anymore, anyone who has actually visited NL isn't fooled by you

Flanders joining the Netherlands is unnatural. However, Belgium joining the Netherlands would be acceptable. I prefer the keep the current borders intact, because it shows how hard "we" fought during the 80'-years war. But a lot of Dutch have Flemish amcestry. A part of my family came from area around Duinkerken, Doornik and Rijssel for example.

Sure, but the Rhine is more of an "ethnical border" than our language border. Genetically we're 3x closer to the Walloons than to the Dutch, also culturally we're closer. Language isn't the only binding factor, or Yugoslavia would still be a country.

That said, I agree with you, but we should do it on a (con)federal basis, like the Swiss. And we should indeed include all of Belgium (and Nord-Pas de Calais without the muslims, a man can dream).

Are wages/purchasing power in NED and Belgium the same as in Germany? Or lower?

You're in denial lad

I went to Netherland it is filled Morrocans, if we were to count the illegals that are in your county, my guess is that you would be around 10-15% muslim

Your whole country reminded me of the French Flanders and believe it isn't a compliment

Higher in NLD. Lower in Belgium.

We have 6% people from Islamic countries. About 4% Muslims. And about 2% Moroccans.

>gypsies who literally live in their own trash, let their children run around naked
that's just standard gypsy fare
you haven't seen true gyppo architecture until you see the isolated settlements they build here
there are literal shitskins who build palaces in thrashyards

time to move to a comfy town in dutchistan i guess : ^)

About 2% are Turks.

No need to explode mate. Just because we arent Muslims like you.

Higher? Sure?
Afaik, Germanistan beats you in both wages and cost of living.

Whats the deal with exploding Belgians anyway?

It took me 10 seconds to look up the average wages of countries and Nederlands is #4 while Germany is #12

Although Nord-Pas-de-Calais is historically part of the Nehterlands, I doubt France will ever let this go. It seems that Artesia is the birthplace of the French culture, so it's almost impossible to take that away from them. Departement du Nord is much closer to us, but we can only annex that with support from Germany. I doubt anyone wants a war though.

Germans are actually one of the poorest Germanics. But somehow Merkel forgot to tell you that.

That doesn't correspond to what I've experienced.

The average salary for a software developer in Amsterdam, NEDs most expensive city, is EUR 53,000. In Munich, it would be EUR 65,000.

glassdoor.de/Job/amsterdam-software-developer-jobs-SRCH_IL.0,9_IC3064478_KO10,28.htm?countryRedirect=true

I've seen this map a lot, as well.

Amsterdam doesn't have the highest wages in the Netherlands actually.
Utrecht has the highest wages. And most IT jobs are actually in Eindhoven.

That map is from a French marketing company.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Ah, forget the glassdoor figure, it's unreliable seemingly. Maybe you're right and wages in the Netherlands are higher.

I guess the only way to find out is to apply. But I'm used to the thought that Germany is the top dog in everything economics-related.

We should first focus on what we have, then perhaps when said lost clay is dazzled by our combined superiority, they'd beg to become part of us again ;^)

Rotterdam-Antwerp combined harbours has a synergetic potential to become an economic power station that'll make competitors tremble..

Okay, but these figures list Sweden and Austria as being above us, while their wages are certainly lower.

>is historically part of the Nehterlands
Being a part of your country doesn't make the French there a part of your people

>but we can only annex that with support from Germany
We will crush you, the instant you try

>Netherlands is the biggest investor in the world
>second food exporter in the world (after the USA)
>biggest port of Europe (Rotterdam)
>biggest gas field of Europe (Groningen)
>we have the second most datacenters in the world
>biggest private oil company in the world (Shell)
>biggest private energy trading company in the world (Vitol)
We control all basic resources.