/hoc/

CANADA BANNED edition

Feels really good constantly blowing you haters the fuck out.

Try not getting BTFO by frogs before thinking about banning others.

I hope nashville murders you

Imagine being such a beta you dont touch a trophy you just won because you think it will make you lose

Is Pittsburgh the most Sup Forums team in history?

redpill me on the finnish deep draft

Crosby and Malkin looked like they would have collapsed any second

Pittsburgh is the normie team as it's only supported by the 13 people living in Pittsburgh and the few million others around the globe in their quest for glory

>hated by everybody
>loved only by the people that reside in it/ on it

Sounds like it

This. Also, there's 15 people, smartass.

that looks like what happens when you have a child in Sims and don't get to choose what he/she will ook like

Last night the Pittsburgh Penguins won their 87th playoff game in the salary cap era, the most of any team. The win clinched a second straight trip to the stanley cup finals, winning two 7 game series to get there. Mike Sullivan's Penguins are 7-0 in playoff series, improving to 3-0 in game 7s

TO THE WINDOOOOOOOOOOW

>fanbase consists of people who know dick about hockey and cries about refpuck all the time (case in point: them throwing trash on the ice because they thought that a puck that was over the net was actually inside it)

Sounds about right.

OP already warned us of you, LEAF!

>>>>>

>87th

POTTERY

That's hilarious because the ""man"" you support has the emotional maturity of a 6 year old

Hey that wasn't their fault. The stadium replay only showed the overhead shot. It looks like it was in the roof.

So its confirmed the pens are /ourguys/

Yes, yes we are.

The fucking mainstream sports media is always rooting against us, no matter what sport. Even after the shitty Pirates went to their first playoff game in 20 years, the announcers were jizzing themselves over Johnny Cueto and the Reds. After Pittsburgh playoff wins, it sounds like MSNBC and CNN after Trump won, the same goes during the game too. They'll sit there, scrambling to find a way the other team can still win to no prevail. They'll sit there, acting like they're at a funeral after they realize there is no winning for their beloved anti-Pittsburgh team.

We win. We always win, and you'd think we'd be tired of winning by now, but we're not. We want to win more.

We got the cup next year . Go get your repeat cup Birdbros

Justin Trudeau once said that if you kill your enemies, they win. By that logic, the Senators actually advanced.

>Tfw

>Wake up
>Not Dead

Crosby is a bitch. Preds D gonna get in his head and shut him down

Is Nashville the last hope against darkness falling over /hoc/?

I fucking hate the pongs and their gaylord fans but this is correct
Gretzky dubs confirm

Yes. We have to stop the pens or they will evolve into the blackhawks

Preds will lose

>pens evolving into the reddithawks

This actually sounds pretty good.

PrEdS WiLl LosE

Penguins are the last hope against reddit falling over /hoc/

So there's zero doubt that Karlsson is the best defenseman in the world now right?

Preds ARE the good guys.

Proposed rule change: eliminate the golden goal. Make OT time run all the way

zero

>four (4) stanley cup appearances in the last ten (10) years

>that shot that made it all the way through off the post for the tying assist
Spine tingling

>OT's purpose is to break a tie
>''hurr let's make it so once the tie is broken, it can be fixed again!''

And a 2-2 record

Fuck no that takes literally all the drama of OT away.

En des temps si lointains qu'les franco s'appellaient Canadiens

Both stadiums will be yellow lmao

Ta yeule.

>le let Methot do all the work while I skate around like a fairy man

Like piss.

Only problem with winning the Stanley Cup every year is that I get zero work done for two months.

Good post.

Ahahah good post

Let's be honest. Yinz may hate the Pens, but nobody wanted the fucking boring ass meme trap Ottawa Senators to make the SCF.

I did

Some faggot got my phone provider banned on Sup Forums. That shithole is almost as bad as pol. Do you have to be underage to post there? The snes bellyface vs Chloe is all the proof you need.

Every time I feel sad about these playoffs I remember the chicongo blackcocks got swept by finnish goaltending

friendly reminder that the fix is in

Why would you ever go to a board dedicated to worshiping (((Hollywood)))

preds desu senpai

In 2011, during the finnish parliament elections someone asked the candidates if dihydrogen monoxide should be restricted due to its adverse effects.
49.3% of the candidates answered yes.

Didn't want them to win but legitimately enjoyed seeing them go up by one and then giving the Pens fits and watching them try to fight back. Good series.

I should have been more clear. They got banned from all boards for a post made there. I'll have to look into what they posted when I'm off work. Does that cess pool even have an archive?

what you're on about

Every variety except for Bonaqua, that is!

hahaha he's like a bitter divorcee

Just some early evening finnposting. Nothing to worry about.

Of course!

Ugh... go Nashville.

Murray has a 0.946 save percentage since being activated.
Do the Preds stand a chance?

pens struggled against the senator's trap, and preds have an even stronger trap setup

So he has the same percentage as Pekka after playing fewer games. I think we'll be fine.

>1993

with finns you win

>hockey almost over
>pongs are going to repeat
>my team will probably only improve by 10 points next season if at all
Running out of reasons to live here

Tfw we missed playoffs because shitsburgh couldn't beat Toronto

>implying

You guys wouldn't have made it. The tiebreaker would make the isles make it over you guys. Wouldn't care if Tampa made it, because you could beat Washington

>tranpa gay

>Pens able to beat the Sens 1-4-1 trap
>thinks Preds will somehow stop them

I think the preds could do it if they did the same plan as they did before. Pittsburgh is just like Anaheim in build and in speed, but with better defense

>places that didn't invent the pubsub

>literal reddit Facebook tier normie memes

3-1 record

Pens are undefeated when touching the trophy

What a garbage meme

>le 4th forward man

Other than Getzlaf Anaheim doesn't have Pens star power. Not saying the Preds can win but this will easily be their toughest matchup.

>that image
pls user, my dick can only get so erect

It's tough, but I feel they can do it. Even without fiala and Johansen and fisher, they still are good. Murray and rinne will be a good matchup, and josi versus maata is another. Forsberg and Crosby also is pretty good to see

It's adorable that the BJs think they have some kind of rivalry with the Pens. I don't think about them at all desu

And with better finishers

>geriatrics, Jews and spics
Sounds lovely

if two teams in a row that have never won a cup fuck it up, i'm gonna be
>literally
inconsolable

Hikari is the official mascot of the Preds now

Gonna be like when the Islanders steamrolled the Oilers their first time or even when the Pens faced Detroit in 2009. Preds have no idea.

or 2008 whatever

will they gif kessel the symthe this go around?

No he's nowhere near his level last year. Unless he just goes HAM in this final round

good
i would an hero before seeing kesslel awarded an individual achievement

Smythe goes to Malkin or Crosby

Smythe goes to PK as he pots 5 powerplay goals in the 6-game sweep

NHL makes history and gives it to Karlsson