Sneakers thread

>sneakers thread
What Sup Forums wear/like?
Rate and get rated

Sandals

I like Converse normally.
I picked up a pair of Air Force 1's recently though. Neat sneakers.

>Using anything other than timbs

Faggot

I bet you're a 9 incher too? Right?

Im a 12 inch meatball sub

my rotation for a week.

I'm a faggot?
Also, Vans customer spotted. Vans are shit and you should feel bad.

not me in pic but wearing this most days. Also wear leather boots when its colder/raining

forgot pic

this guy gets it

I really like my Dr. Marten's boots. I actually work in them too. Unlike the anarchofags. I can hike 20+ miles and my feet never ache. They really are a quality shoe if you buy them to actually work in.

That golden/black reminds me of my PR Zoom air 2 i bought more than 10 years ago.
Some sneaker head offered me 500 bucks randomly while i was walking around Hollywood boulevard. I sold it

My go tos for work

nice poorfag yeezys you got there m8

my daily shit

them socks

Fit or fa is attacking my board again?

Copy my style

i have no sense of style i bought this cause it was cheap

It's okay if you can't swim with the fishes my man.

Inb4 "basic"

Also guys, if you're looking cheap quality shoes. Steve Madden right now is have a clearance sale on most of their shoes. 25 dollars a pair.

Same

Its fine

Get what you want, comfort over style.

I wear flippers in snow sometimes

I wear these Kareem Hi Retro's and wanna get another pair because I love them too much and my current pair is getting worn out. Anyone else know where to get a pair of these, or something similar?

Kek you guys are faglords cause this is what you guys would actually own

My feet font smell tho

Same

Well, yeah. They don't have noses.

C:
Cc:

Damn howd you know?

Vans aren't even expensive though? The flame ones only cost $60 you neet. Yeah I took the b8 so wat

Don’t really buy shoes just because they’re expensive. Like the look of it and not gonna spend 1k usd for a shoe that was $220 retail.

nigga be the lord of the dance.

Sure

I be swaggin it up at school wit these hoes on my feet dawg.pull up wit these hoes on and all the bitchez at school will know u dawg

Gtg after this post

Dubs

pls dont touch my raf