Dennis memorial thread

Good night sweet prince

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfvjaPD7UFs
thebarchive.com/b/thread/761399132/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP :(

RIP Dennis

in our hearts and never forgotten, this will go down as one of the days op delivered. Rest in peace you hero

28/02/18 never forget

one of the shots I got, rip Dennis from Germany

listen
give it a couple months you wont even remember who he was
idk why everyone is freaking out
its the only thing he truly had
his life
and he did what he wanted
no one else should try to control that
thats selfish
in that youre trying to keep another unhappy person on the earth
or that just saying youll miss him and that saying youre willing to talk to him is a selfish reassurance that you are a good person
fucking forget it
he no longer exists but if he somehow still did im sure he wouldnt want a bunch of Sup Forums cucks mourning his death
what even is this thread?
its not for dennis
its for you
stop being weak
its life

post livestream

fuck off back to your sticky roller chair in your mom's basement. Some of us have compassion for others. maybe this world wouldnt be such a shithole if people like u showed some empathy once in a while. This is a man's life we're talking about

RIP dennis. he was a good op.

Anyone make a screencap of the thread?

RIP Dennis

there is a Sup Forums archive

Still have the thread open but am phone posting, I can take a shot ton of screenshots?

Pay your respects!
F

Yes

Do it.

And then...

F

F

K gimme a minute

F

first off, idk how associating that image with me helps you, dont lie to yourself and convince yourself that im a bad unlikeable person just because i see this situation differently
i dont want to sound like a gatekeeper because ive gone through what he did
but if it were me the last thing id want is threads like this and literally anyone to feel like this
he gave away his life so he could be forgotten, all his mistakes and his life that was pathetic in his own eyes gone
so you might as well forget him now rather than make HIS decision with HIS life in ANOTHER country make YOU feel sad before it unconsciously leaves your mind.

Fuck off, no one cares what you would want it to be like

dunno who dennis is, sounds like you made him up

what are you doing?? it's Harambe all over again. Rip in pieces may hes rest in peaces.

His favorite pic. RIP.

legitimately can't even get hard after this

right but did you not read the thread?
he wanted this
he made the decision and shared it with us
why are you so butthurt about it?
im butthurt mainly cuz i wanted to rant about this stupid notion that we have to pity people like this
but think about it
why are you hurting? why does this one dude, in particular, fuck you up? people die every day in worse ways. does that hurt you too? what difference does it make whether you watch them die or not?

my issue is that bloodplay and necro are my things... so a genuine stream? lets say i still have my abilities

bro you just witnessed a suicide.
is that not eating at you a little bit?

anyone recorded it, a suicide happened right?

F

F

youtube.com/watch?v=zfvjaPD7UFs

dennis if youre here again cause your stream got taken down, shitty game dev offer still stands.
call cops or get to hospital, post proof and you can help me design levels over discord plus get 5% of profits
even if you don't, I'm naming the main character dennis

in order, ive seen a woman drown herself when i was younger, members of my family die gruesome deaths, and currently, im a paramedic where seeing death is part of the job. i dont want to say im jaded but these things had their time to eat at me and to me, death just happens. its a fact of life. it happens. and those people cease to exist. theyre forgotten soon after. so whats even the point of grieving like this if they have no way of percieving your sadness now?

i hope twitch reviews the stream and does something about the fucking psychopaths in the chat actively encouraging him to do it, maybe they can pass information to local authorities, as i'm sure that can rightly be a crime in some places

it's one thing to say it in a thread where it's 99.99% a troll or not going through with it, it's quite another thing to be actually watching a person brutally slashing their own life away and still be encouraging them

DID ANYONE RECORD FFS

all i got to say is rip my nigga dennis

fuck off phone fag
>horizontal cuts, fuck off faggots, op is alive

I did but not uploading it anywhere.

lol whyd you bring it up fag>

ill pay you for it

Niggers ruin everything. Good riddance! :)

you're woke as fuck, did you go to college?

Eh, he went across the street. it'll clot off once he passes out. Might lose the hand though. I'd put the chance at that sort of injury being lethal at less than 10%

I’ve reported everything to the Leer/Niedersachsen police. The screen caps, his user name, and well that’s basically it since that’s all the info I had. Thank god the officer spoke English. He just emailed me back.

Don’t know if it’s gonna change shit, but at least I tried.

just because you've been toughened doesn't take away from someone's new experiences with death

sorry but who is dennis

>F

you didn't see what he did
that's an image of the inside of his elbow, not his wrist
he slashed deeply in multiple directions all over his wrist and arm
at the end blood was pumping out hard onto the floor

the chocolate monkey

I know like he was an op but what did he post and how’d he die

he melt

i totally understand and thats a pretty good way of putting it.
but people just automatically go to this default of convincing themselves they truly nearly and dearly care.
i just wish more people would stop and think about it for a minute and think
because theres better places to put your energy ya feel?

yup looked like he hit a smaller deeper artery
plus take my word for it blood thinners fuck you up

|
|
|
|
|

lol that last cut was fucking deep and blood was pouring out in a constant stream

F

RIP Dennis Sup Forumsro. Hope you're ok and survived your attempt dude, depression is horrible to deal with, godspeed.

F

This was Dennis' most favorite picture. Save & spread it in his honor.

this

Can you share the emails, user?

>THESE MOTHERFUCKING CAPTCHAS. THEY NEVER FUCKING END I SWEAR TO GOD. THEY ALWAYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING VEHICLES AND BRIDGES. IVE SEEN SO MANY VEHICLES AND BRIDGES IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK WHENEVER EITHER IS MENTIONED. THEY NEVER FUCKING END. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DO, THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THOSE FUCKING PICTURES WHERE THERE ARE MULTIPLYING PICTURES. THEY ARE FUCKING RUINING MY LIFE. THIS CAPTCHA TOOK ME 5 FUCKING MINUTES. ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY. THEY ALWYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING BRIDGE, AND LO AND BEHOLD, THERE IS NO FUCKING BRIDGE. THE CAPTCHA TO MAKE THIS POST LITTERWILLY IS GONNA BE THE THING TO PUSH ME OVER THE EDGE

Damn, I always miss the good fucking threads

Yeah it's a bit much

He had shit taste, good thing he's dead.

This is why we can't have nice things

This picture offends my minor in art appreciation sensibilities.