POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

POP THESE NIGGAS LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

YOU A SILLY NIGGA

IN THE HOOD WITH THEM BILLY NIGGAS AND THEM HOOVER NIGGAS

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before

• I have farted a few times already and they stink

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

t. iffy nigga

This fag is going to get murdered by Los Angeles Bloods, Mexican Mafia, and Mexican gangs for talking all that shit.

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this" While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

Fuck this freak

NIGGAS IFFY UH BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY

GOT THE BLICKY UHH , DRUM IT HOLD FIFTY (50) UHH , MOVE MILLY ALL MY NIGGAS ON 50 UHH.

You FUCKIN SILLY ASS. BITCH NIGGA , THINK YOU FUNNY STOP SPAMMING U SILLY LIL DICK MUTHAFUCKER.

t. iffy nigga

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Skittles pox

pedophile faggot

God, you faggot. Why didn't you make me rich instead?

How are all these shit fucking rapped getting so much publicity? What the fuck is wrong with people. This guy lifts of and is shirtless all the time, and why? Guy doesn't look like he could bench a bar. The beats are alright I guess, but the rhymes are usually not even existent or they're Dr. Seuss level.

The human race is becoming retarded as a whole.

That shitty log nigga

Lil Tide Pod?

When you beat all soundcloud rappers, he is the final boss.
Also Billy is the hottest song on the mixtape.

He actually looks so fucking lost whenever I see him in anything, I'v never seen a guy so uncomfortable in his own skin.

everything about him scream peer approval, from the name LOL SIXTY NINE GET IT, SEX! LOL to pretending to be a banger. Dead of a drug OD within 2 years

I'M ON SOME "ROB A NIGGA" SHIT
TAKE A NIGGA BITCH
DO THE DASH IN THE WHIP
COUNT THE CASH IN THE WHIP
I PULL UP WIT A STICK
I LET THAT SHIT HIT
SHOUT OUT,
BUT I FUCK THAT NIGGA BITCH

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form aproximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable w

It and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form aproximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

• I'm in a social en with people I'm not totally comfortable with

• I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of the night before

have farted a few times already and they stink

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the condi have to meet all of the following criteria:

• I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortab with

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of following criteria:

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions havto meet all of the following criteria:

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I judo it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

God I hope so

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minu. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

There are only very rare circumsta in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

I fart anburp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

we can only hope

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

So.........
This garbage is what passes for music now?
He looks like a clown.