HELLO AGAIN! It's me, Tom Sora Middleton! Remember me? You probably don't, but whatever

HELLO AGAIN! It's me, Tom Sora Middleton! Remember me? You probably don't, but whatever.

Yesterday, I posted Angry Birds: The Movie and The Mario Movie: Italians of Light. I'm not gonna tell you what those movies are about, because I don't feel like it. Just buy them as DVDs from Walmart if you are that curious. They are pretty good movies!

Anyways, I'm posting a new movie. This is the movie.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Nightmare Beginning

PLOT: This movie retells the very beginning of the timeline of FNAF. This contains explanations such as how Circus Baby's Pizza World came to be, why William Afton is a psychopath who kills kids, the history of Fazbear Entertainment, and more!

DIRECTED BY: Scott Cawthon and Bill Gates

RELEASE DATE: 2/12/18 (Pretty recent!)

RATING: 9.5/10

This movie got a lot of praise because it was directed by Scott Cawthon and it explains everything about the history behind everything in the games.

Buy the DVD in Walmart now! It's also available on Netflix!

If no one sees this, I'm gonna keep posting until someone sees this or I'll post this on Sup Forums.

fnaf is thr shit

You said it! And there are no trolls this time, so phew! Someone else view this! Don't miss it!

Please! Someone else view this! I am the great Tom Sora Middleton, and I am the best movie writer!

fucking lol

I write all the movies that I posted! I get a lot of praise! Especially since my first time writing a movie in 1996! I got a lot of praise even as a first-timer!

Fuck off, troll! This is no place for you!

I am the best movie writer! I'm glad this is getting more attention! :) Last time was a disaster.

Someone else view my movie! No trolls allowed!

Please?

I have wrote 16 movies so far, and I am currently writing for Jungo Jans, a James Bond parody which will be released to the Internet as a short film! I am also writing for a movie called Undertale: The Movie!

Don't ignore this. Ignoring me is illegal.

Fhfhfhjfjhfhjhfjhjfhjfjhfhj. Bump.

What the fuck is going on here?

Don't ignore me. Bump.

I am the greatest Tom Sora Middleton! I am the best movie writer of all time! I am trying to let people see this post by bumping, so sorry for any random shit you encounter.

Do you like my movie, or are you just another troll?

how do you feel about my little pony

I have also attempted to direct a movie called SpongeBob: Stars and Sponges, an action movie starring SpongeBob, Patrick, and others. It didn't go well, and the movie never released. I only write movies because of that, but I got praise for trying!

Hasbro is talking about hiring me as a movie writer for My Little Pony: Caverns of the Night, the sequel to the original movie. I am neutral over My Little Pony, but I am happy to write for them if they can hire me!

Someone else view my movie! Bump!

Please? Bump.

Nut jog infgnjifhijnfhgnjothnjoyrhnojhyrnjoojfonfhn. Bump.

Don't let this die or I'm posting it again.

Please?

Buy my movies from Walmart as DVD!

Come on! Must! Bump!

#CavernsoftheNightHype

#TommyintheMiddle

#TomFNAFMovie

The Mario Movie: Shells of Darkness has been written and is in the making! HYPE!

Should I make an Angry Birds: The Movie 2?

#TomtheAngryBird

#StopIgnoringMe

That's it, I'm reposting because this has faded into obscurity.

Fnaf is for Fniggers

When is the Nigmoji Movie Tom Sora?