What kinds of games can I play on this laptop?

What kinds of games can I play on this laptop?

club penguin

this

Oldschool runescape

Try gta4

That has been shut down a long ass time ago buckaroo

jack shit
not worth 300 bucks as you probably can only play old games with low requirements.
tf2 is probably one of the few fps games you can run smoothly
games like fortnite it has no chance to run even on lowest settings

Lol it's sad but that's the reality I'm trying to explain that to someone I know without destroying her expectations completely

Let the stupid make stupid decisions and maybe they will learn from them

this is a latop nigger would use

Office

Gay Facebook games like candy crush

Roblox

cuck

With a budget like that it would be best to spend the same amount on a factory refurbished laptop which would be significantly better for the same price. That laptop is literal trash, also NEVER buy HP.

>Solitaire
>Mine Sweeper
>Pin Ball

Solitaire

VA-11 Hall-A is alot of fun very relaxing

Oregon Trail

Maybe PSP and NDS emulators

No.

There is literally nothing you can do with this piece of fucking shit. It'll boot nicely the first time you start it, you'll try to do something with it until Windows starts downloading massive updates that this shitty outdated trash hasn't been imaged with from the factory, it'll take three decades for it to download, install and the reboot process will take even longer.

Now, once this is done, another update will come, and this time Windows can't update because there is literally NO MORE FUCKING SPACE ON THIS SHITTY FUCKING 32GD SD CARD TRASH OF STORAGE THEY PUT INTO IT

THEN THE FUCKING ABHORRENT CELERON PROCESSOR IN IT WILL STRUGGLE TO EVEN RUN FUCKING EXPLORER FOR ANY KIND OF BASIC FUCKING FUNCTIONALITY AND IT WILL JUST BEG FOR YOUR MERCY KILL RIGHT IN THE FUCKING SCREEN

FUCK THIS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT AND FUCK YOU FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT GETTING IT

Get a third party Thinkpad X220, you faggot.

Sincerely, Sup Forums.

>32 GB eMMC
Is this how they sell cheap netbooks now? With an internal flash drive instead of a proper hardrive?

This faggot couldn't be more accurate in his surmise. This is literally what will happen, exactly. Also fantastic recommendation, the ThinkPad series are some of the absolute best laptops for the price in existence.